Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Where Demons and Devils Walk I_vote_lcapWhere Demons and Devils Walk I_voting_barWhere Demons and Devils Walk I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Where Demons and Devils Walk I_vote_lcapWhere Demons and Devils Walk I_voting_barWhere Demons and Devils Walk I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131433 messages in 19947 subjects

Where Demons and Devils Walk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Demons and Devils Walk Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Where Demons and Devils Walk   Where Demons and Devils Walk EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:57 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Takeshi Yamazaki, the Quincy Killer a man who slaughtered a thousand drenching his hands in their blood. He left a trail of carnage in his wake, using his sword and honor for meaningless slaughter. It wasn't something he could easily forget, thus the vow that he would be a nomad and not take sides. Takeshi would do whatever his honor deemed worthy of him, he sat on a rock hollow bodies slowly died around him. He'd not done anything but sat there upon the stone in the sun. He wore cloak with a hood that hid his face. Takeshi's entire being was engulfed in the shadows of the cloak, his hawk like gaze seemed to be peering into the very structure of things around him. His eyes could see so much more of this desert that anyone else had dreamed of. Upon his right shoulder was the massive blade Takeshi wielded, his eyes just peered into the silence. His very pressure killed these Menos around him without much trouble. Takeshi didn't move from his stone ever, fighting from this location was a matter of honor. Nor did he use his Zanpakutō at the moment, just a single hand to deal deadly blows to them. His hand moved slowly as a single hollow moved forward. He gently bent the finger back as he gave the digit a flick, the creature's entire head was parted from the body without any effort. Takeshi's fist of the mountain was extremely deadly, as he sat still in the den of vipers. Where the demons and devils walked in the sun devouring the souls of others. This was a suitable punishment for a man who threw away honor, he'd killed Menos such as these as a child without trouble. Killing them now was a meaningless affair that held little to no meaning even to his mind. Takeshi remained in thought not moving unless he had to do so. A sword was brought at him, this one was an Arrancar he raised his hand up. Catching the blade in his fingers lifting the creature up and tossing it into the bodies of the decaying others. Takeshi could get up if he wanted, he gave his finger a another flick sending a blast like attack that vaporized the creature.

Takeshi walked among the Demons and Devils now, because sinners only had this resort. His hawk like eyes remained visible beneath that cloak. The cold nature of Takeshi's ruthless defense of the rock he sat upon was something of a legend in this section of Hueco Mundo. Many hollows viewed him as a challenge, to get him to move from his rock was a matter of principal. He claimed something that Shinigami had no rights too, while others believed he should remain there in that location. For if he wandered it meant a greater toll of death, the large amount of hollows seemed to be abandoning this pointless exchange. Takeshi didn't move from this spot yet he still had one hundred more years of this to go. Takeshi ate here, slept here and did everything from this rock. Many believed it was something of a devotion of his to what had happened. His friends he had failed them completely in keeping his composure. Unohana he'd caused her to cry, that wasn't something he expected her capable of.

But his eyes of the hawk remained aware and ready for the next attacker. His Zanpakutō understood Takeshi's fury at himself, it was something that it grasped very well. In a way this was both of their way of atoning for the crimes of killing such pitiful weaklings. Quincy were paper between his fingers, he could still remember the night of the slaughter that he brought upon that race. Only one greater killer was ever born from that war. Raidoactive was his name, Takeshi had heard of his exploits from the Hueco Mundo. Hollows that returned here by some luck had managed to pass word around. Takeshi was friendly enough, some hollows could walk right past him with no troubles. He was simply listened, the first time he looked genuinely sad was at the news of Yamamoto's death. Takeshi cut a mountain in half as he shook in emotional anguish. He blamed himself deeply, had he stayed and been their he could of honorable cut down that bastard.

But nothing else remained to do now, but sit here for the one hundred year sentence Takeshi had designed for himself. This place of Devils and Demons had gained a new resident and visitors were welcome. Attackers were even welcome to try their luck against Takeshi's skill, he'd only gotten far more impressive at his method of attacking people. Takeshi's mind had gotten so physically tough that he believed he could destroy Hueco Mundo with a single swing of his sword sometimes, using his hands seemed to be the best handicap over anything else. But Takeshi was good enough with his Hakuda to stack up against most 2nd Division Captains. Ceon had once called him a demon of the close realm. Takeshi could fight at close distance like no other before him. He had excellent hakuda and zanjutsu. Adding these elements together, his family never bothered with kido. They trained the children and people of course, but not at use of the spells. But on the subject of defending, what chants did what. They were educational for a man like him of course.

Takeshi wiped what blood remained on his hand off on the cloak, flicking the one hollow's head off had stained it a bit. He closed his eyes as the desert began to move about ruthlessly. Training such as this was mental but something he needed to do. Takeshi's location was known to most in Hueco Mundo as the rock sitter, he'd been here for years it seemed as though he never bothered with moving from this spot if he could help it. Only time would erase the sins, no not even that would help. His sin was large killing weak Quincy who couldn't stand against him, Irelia's words echoed in his mind. Her face in shock, as the man she thought would buy into the illusion of deceit broke free. As he slaughtered her entire kin, making sure none survived his fury. Takeshi looked ahead, the next group were here already he wasn't interested really. The first two dropped from his stare, as he watched the next two attack. He closed his fist now, using a back hand motion as they attacked at the same time.

Takeshi's arm went straight through them as though nothing was there. Blood sprayed the Cloak as the hollows were cut in half by his arm alone. A large impact had hit the sand up into the air, Takeshi would continue this training among Devils and Demons alike. For this was the place that Demons and Devils walked and destined home for Takeshi Yamazaki.

Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Demons and Devils Walk Left_bar_bleue0/0Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Where Demons and Devils Walk   Where Demons and Devils Walk EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 am

---------------------------------------

Where Demons and Devils Walk Ceon2-1
Where Demons and Devils Walk 40g74bg23l1p7al58lvg1jo4j71297585529

"..."
Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx-Kimura
生活の記憶ロザリオ

As Ceon was in transit into Hueco Mundo, he could begin to feel the transition of his partner with him, but what was different was his method. Usually Ceon and his allies would transition in a Senkai Gate type of format to and from separated dimensions, but it would seem Izanagi found his own special method to transition from one place to another. While this was respectable, one thing Ceon didn't like was being the slow one. He was always considered one of the fastest in the Gotei in league of Yoruichi and many others, but his general speed was remarkable. Ceon wouldn't normally use Shunpo, but would use his own format of it instead known as Rift Jump where he'd utilize Kaizaken's electricity in his own plasma induced body, and would travel at a speed faster than lightning itself. This was not only what allowed Ceon speeds faster than any other, but would also be recorded as one of his most devastating attacks in the Shikai state, outside of his Omega Circles. Ceon started to glow as his entire body took the color of a pure white with blue and yellow accents, as if he was becoming lightning itself, as he suddenly bolted from his position, and went at a speed that the human eye could not even fathom. He darted from his position between realms, and ended up going so fast that he even left the transition dimension between point A and B that he just straight up bolted into Hueco Mundo light a straight lightning bolt, clashing with the sand of the very desert that made up the landscape.

Standing up now in a small crater, steam emitting from his body, Ceon looked at his feet to see that the Sand he had collided with had heated up so rapidly that it actually turned into glass. A smile formed on his face as he loved doing that, it was something he believed amusing that the elements could make such beautiful works of art when colliding with one another. Either way, within seconds from Ceon's arrival, Izanagi should be in tow, but Ceon left that to Izanagi while he didn't spare any time to begin his search for Takeshi. Ceon knew he couldn't search for Takeshi by the general method of his EMP wave or electrical surges due to the fact that the Hueco Mundo sands would straight ground out his pulses, so instead Ceon could only work in the method of his Aura of the Shamans. By doing so, Ceon would be able to read the flames of life around him, and sense where the locations of life was either moving, beginning, or ending to measure who and what was surrounding him.

As Ceon closed his eyes, he placed his hands together as he began to mentally become one with the elements and the world before him. To no surprise, Ceon couldn't speak with the sand due to it being the dead earth that was Hueco Mundo, so no surprise there, but the wind seemed to be alive, thus being able to communicate with Ceon, allowing him to hear its messages, but Ceon had no business with the air. Instead, Ceon wanted the heat, the fire that represents all life and death around him. As Ceon focused on tuning his aura to meet that function, he slowly transitioned back to remember the first time Ceon and Takeshi met.

It was from Ceon's first birth as a Memory Rosary in the plain of existence. Ceon and Senna were both being tracked down and hunted by the 1st Generation of the Gotei many years before the Quincy Purge and many other events took place which made things interesting. While Senna was having to fight off a couple Captains alone to better withstand their assault, Ceon was instead playing with most of them, thinking it was some sort of game! Captains that ranged from Yamamoto, to the first Kenpachi, and even Yoruichi's own ancestors. To Ceon, he was enjoying himself fighting 6 Captains at one time, just dodging and being the playful trickster he is, but that was all fun till Ceon and Senna were captured by Claire and the first Battle for Existence took place. Thankfully Claire was defeated back then, but Ceon and Takeshi didn't become well acquainted till Ceon's 1st Rebirth, and he was taken into the 4th Squad of the Omnitsukido. Even back then, Ceon was recorded as a famous Shinigami for being a Memory Rosary, and the hardest Squad Leader of the Omnitsukido.

Ceon was in the Omnitsukido under Yoruichi's command when the order from Central 46 was made to eradicate the Quincy Enemies. Originally, Ceon and his team were to deploy in Yoruichi's place as to not risk any political conflict with the Yoruichi Family, but Ceon was not going to lift his blade in the sake of Murder. Ceon didn't agree at all with the purge of the Quincy race, and even though Ceon didn't care for them, he would never condone senseless murder. So when the Purge was set, some of the first Gotei deserters were sent in to include Takeshi and Radioactive. Ceon of course watched with pain filled eyes to see what happened before him, as he could not agree with what he had seen. After the purge was finished, Ceon was disgusted with some of the orders by Central 46, and he couldn't trust them. It was weird however that not long after Ceon was promoted to 2nd Division Captain and Omnitsukido General after Yoruichi's departure from the Gotei. It seemed to be a happy trend of departing the Gotei, it's just too bad Ceon didn't do it till he was in the 0 Division.

Finally opening his eyes, Ceon had activated the Aura of Fire, allowing him to feel the Fire of Life from all living and dead beings around him, even his ally Izanagi that was nearby. It didn't take long however for Ceon to feel a GIANT pool of death in one section of Hueco Mundo that just screamed massacre. Now to Ceon, this could almost be anyone like perhaps his niece Ashlei Clixx, or perhaps it could be the very being they are in search of, so overall it was a gamble, but to Ceon, these gambles are what he lived for. With no hesitation, and the confidence that Izanagi can keep up with him, Ceon dug his right foot into the sand as he suddenly exploded from the ground outward, heading in the direction of the lifeless zone. As Ceon headed in that direction, his speed was around 200 miles an hour, as Izanagi and Ceon were quite far from Takeshi's suspected location, but it wouldn't take long to arrive to the area in question. As Ceon got closer and closer, he could feel from the lifeless area that there was one blip of life within the epicenter of the zone, saying that one being was alive and well, better fueling Ceon's thoughts of the fact that his target was in said location.

Now of course, to expect Ceon to just arrive is pathetic, as Ceon ALWAYS greets his allies with a hearty hello, and Takeshi was no different in Ceon's eyes. Takeshi was to receive the same welcome as the others, and Ceon had the perfect idea. Ceon stopped his movement from about 800 yards of Takeshi's position, and Ceon completely removed himself from the grid, thus becoming unsearchable from traces of energy. Now there was a reason Ceon was in the Omnitsukido, and the 2nd Division for so long, and that was due to Ceon's specialty within the Dark Arts, and his sense of stealth. To become unseen to the eye, and invisible to any radar was Ceon's specialty, as he was now going to play a little trick on Takeshi. Kaizaken manifested as to communicate to Izanagi what was going on, but Izanagi should expect something like this already from the man who's been around Shinigami for centuries.

"Ceon's going to give Takeshi a classic Shinigami welcome... You go ahead and follow along..."

As Kaizaken spoke, Ceon was already at work, as he summoned his Wakizashi and it glowed turning into a large 7 foot Bo staff. Ceon lifted the staff above his head as he began to spin it overhead faster and faster, creating a low pressure zone in the center of the staff, and creating a vortex of wind growing in speed. The wind became stronger and stronger as sand was swept into the growing vortex, creating a giant twister of sand that grew in size at not time at all. Ceon standing in the center of this giant sand vortex just smiled as this was going to be a lovely hello to Takeshi, and should hopefully turn his smug frown upside down! The Vortex took a height of about 1000 feet into the air, as Ceon deemed that high enough. Once ready, Ceon slammed the Bo staff down hard and powerfully causing a shockwave in front of him, and pushing that low pressure forward, abolishing the twister, and instead creating a giant sandstorm of considerable power and flying at a fascinating speed towards Takeshi. As it headed in his direction, Ceon was perfectly stealthed within the Sandstorm, heading to Takeshi's location with his eyes closed, and Aura of Fire on to perfectly pinpoint his location.

Ceon's plan?

To go Rafiki on his ass, and present him with a lovely stick over the head!

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Demons and Devils Walk Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Where Demons and Devils Walk   Where Demons and Devils Walk EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm

PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE!

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 834

Izanagis sight was set dead ahead. His light beam travelled at a moderate pace as a large torrent of wind and electricity swooped straight by him; there was no doubt about it, Ceon had retained his speed over the years. He didn’t like lagging behind, he smiled at the challenge while the light that surrounded his body began to strengthen; it shone bright within the dark void as his speed began ascending. The Kido that he cast had tracked the man the duo seeks, albeit Izanagi didn’t inform his comrade as he found his methods of detection rather interesting. His eyes closed a little as they escaped the darkness of the hole and broke out into the likes of Hueco Mundo; the moment he passed the threshold of the exit, the light around him began deconstructing into all colors of the light spectra as it attached itself to the surroundings and vanished.

Seconds after Ceon touched down, so did Izanagi. A smile formed as the sand surrounding Ceon instantly turned to glass while Izanagi gently touched down; his feet began sinking into the depths of the sand until he came to a halt. His eyes darted around Hueco Mundo, the feeling that resonated from the area wasn’t all too welcoming; his Kido began recalibrating at the tip of his fingers. They had only just entered a new dimension so it required and additional second or two in order to correct the co-ordinates. Izanagis phased out for a second while hes hearing picked up what Kaizaken had to say. Although it didn’t register on a psychological level, it did on a cognitive one which allowed him to recall the words spoke after returning from his third person view. His eyes were shut, he was focusing on finding him.

The light that had branched off from his body began heading toward the location determined by Izanagis Kido. He subconsciously noted that Ceon was trying the same so it was a matter of who found him first. As his light shifted, his sight was projected onto the wave of light where he noticed countless dead in a fairly eroded scenery. He smiled, he had found him but it seemed that Ceon found him the moment later. Izanagi re-opened his eyes, his sight was set on the glass ground beneath Ceons feet until his Wakizashi began transforming into a large staff and Ceon began his comical antics.

Suddenly, he raised his staff up high at which point he began spinning it, the faster he spun the larger the vortex that formed around him. Izanagi stood there seeming unphased by the rising sand; he chuckled as the wind currents around the general area began to change because of Ceons actions. Sand was beginning to get engulfed into the large vortex as it began on its path to Takeshis location. The height of the twister surpassed that of an average Menos Grande which was intriguing considering Ceon hadn’t even broke a sweat yet. Izanagi stood there while his attire fluttered vigorously in the wind; he could do one of two things, the first being stop Ceon while the second being kick back and watch. Izanagi wasn’t the type of person to watch someone get hurt needlessly, however this seemed to be a bit of a reunion present from Ceon and so he left it. As the twister moved forward, Ceon slammed his staff down which forced it to shatter and push the Sand Particles toward Takeshi at rather impressive speeds.

Then, Izanagi noticed that Ceon had vanished. His peripheral vision noted that he had begun on a venture through the sand storm in the hopes of surprising Takeshi. He grinned, allowing his perfect white teeth to be exposed to the area but only momentarily. The sand almost instantly made its way toward his mouth which rubbed the smile off his face while he jolted into action. To begin with, he nulled his spiritual presence. By null, he simply suppressed it to absolute zero: his scent vanished: his footsteps vanished and so did he general presence in the area. In the meantime, he flanked the sand storm that flew toward Takeshi.

He performed one straight line of fast paced Shunpo toward the right of the Sand Storm prior to using the light around him as a guide and performing another line directly into the line of fire. Ceon may have still sensed Izanagi while Takeshi wouldn’t. As he approached the sand beneath him began sprouting a branch which in turn expanded in size to form a solid surface to sit on. He didn’t hesitate; his eyes were still closed as the sand blew through his attire and hair. It didn’t take long for him to get there but upon arriving he simply sat down awaiting the performance from Ceon. He didn’t know how Takeshi would react, he believed that the man would be on edge, after all he was within the confinement of Hueco Mundo and thus anything could have happened.

Template Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Demons and Devils Walk Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Where Demons and Devils Walk   Where Demons and Devils Walk EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Takeshi's form had detected the change in the desert, something felt thicker about it. A sandstorm, that didn't quite add up a new enemy perhaps could create them. Slowly he rose from his position he'd been sitting there for years as sand and dirt fell off him, he leveled the massive sword out. Glancing at it he didn't detect anything which could mean an enemy was using the sandstorm as a cloak. Interesting one of those lowly hollows figured out direct attacks were of no use. He detected a sword coming towards his chest, one of arrancar assumed it a good idea to attack. He grabbed firm hold of the creature's blade with his bare hand. He threw him in a random direction unaware yet that the creature was thrown into the path of Ceon's direction. Did he know where this was no, he rested his Zanpakutō on his shoulder. Only using one hand to defeat his enemies, he punched one obliterating it's entire body. Leaving a piece of flesh remaining as the sounds and flying bodies of hollows could be seen for them.

What was he doing here exactly, why was he killing hollows? Was he doing it for Yamamoto as the Shinigami are meant to cleanse these souls? His body felt light, his eyes looked at the sandstorm. It was impressive he'd need to abolish this to gather what happened. Takeshi gave his wrist a flick that had the sword in it, he cut a light straight in half destroying several hollows. Was he fast, oh yes Takeshi was a quite the experienced combatant. "One thousand have died, concede no shame exists in running." His spiritual pressure was that of a monster almost, experience and power Takeshi was an interesting being. He watched with hawk like eyes as the group closed in, he sighed softly as they'd ignored the warning. He couldn't detect the presence of Ceon or Izanagi at this point. But the bodies and flying hollows that flew past them from random throws and such of Takeshi. Gave a clear picture of the situation, as he cleared his throat. "Honor dictates that I have a debt to repay, so..I will repay it and treat you as equals from here on." Takeshi slowly brought his sword from his shoulder now.

Spiritual pressure flared and knocked aside the sandstorm around him directly giving him clear vision for about twenty meters in a sphere around him. Takeshi hit a shunpo and the sounds of combat resumed but they were quickly silenced again. The noises of Hollows howling as they prepared to cross blades, sounds of swords being snapped in half as his hood came off. Takeshi's eyes were the exact same as one would see of a hawk. His hair was jet black and he was a handsome man. Who'd aged extremely well, his sword seemed to be in shikai. Perhaps because he simply chose to leave it that way, he could gather energy from all his enemies. He had about three stacks or more now this training was dull and to some extent work again. How he enjoyed crossing swords with Unohana, she'd been the only worthy enemy his honor had met. His friends all had different thoughts about it, but he kept quiet after stopping now.

The sounds of combat ceased and the pressures of the hollows in this area dropped off, they were endless only because of how things worked in living world. "Thank you all for the warm up, I suspect your lives shall be better when you reach the next stage." Takeshi walked away from the battle, he'd done all this during Ceon's move into the area, was he still unaware of who did it? No he wasn't naive anymore, simply getting up and moving had caused him to miss somethings. Takeshi had been busy but this sandstorm was still going on. Which left him to believe that only a couple options were left. Had the Zero Division tracked him down, he knew they had people capable of it. Why though, what purpose did they gain in traveling to his prison in the sand. Takeshi considered this the largest Maggot's Nest ever, he put himself in it out of his honor's shame. Takeshi's eyes looked on with interest it was something.

Soon answers would become clear, deceit wouldn't cloud his judgement twice.

Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Demons and Devils Walk Left_bar_bleue0/0Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Where Demons and Devils Walk   Where Demons and Devils Walk EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:17 am

Where Demons and Devils Walk Ceon2-1
Where Demons and Devils Walk 40g74bg23l1p7al58lvg1jo4j71297585529

"..."
Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx-Kimura
生活の記憶ロザリオ

Oh how quaint. Of course in the presence of power, the mice scurry from their holes in which to steal the precious piece of cheese. Little to their own knowledge though, the sandstorms that act as a rally cry to the weak hollow of Hueco Mundo, was instead a ruse. As the sandstorm grew in speed, gaining on Takeshi's location, Ceon kept his eyes closed with Fire on his Aura of the Shamans activated. As he stayed in the move, he could begin to sense the fires of life begin to grow in number, as it would seem the current horde of Hollow at Takeshi's location only grew in number as the Sandstorm represented some sort of sign to the local life of this ecosystem. Now of course, Izanagi decided to go for the passive route in which to proceed through the sandstorm as cover, and take place at the end of their route to wait for the show to end. It was good to know that Izanagi knew Ceon always meant no harm in his antics, and wouldn't be a spoilsport and ruin his fun.

HEADS UP!!

As Ceon continued his approach, the Aura of Fire informed Ceon that a hollow was heading to his location at an alarming speed, as the additional hollow proceeded to appear in number from the growing tsunami of sand. 'A challenge?' thought Ceon to himself, as his Bo Staff disappeared into thin air, and Ceon's arms remained hidden within his own Shinigami top. For Hundreds of years, Ceon was in the Omnitsukido, and was even the 2nd Division Captain while the General of the Omnitsukido. In this time, Ceon's mastery over projectile weapons and accuracy were off the charts, being able to throw three kunai on target, atop one another, even splitting the one before it. It isn't known for metal to split, but with Ceon's power and deadly accuracy, nothing was impossible for the Memory Rosary. The Projectile Hollow was within 6 inches, as suddenly a small glimmer of light could be seen from Ceon's top, as suddenly 8 Kunai, one for each finger, shined in the light from above. 2 inches now, the Hollow was already dead, as Ceon punched the back of the hollow with his Kunai fists, while keeping momentum towards Takeshi. Not even 2 feet after punching the Hollow with his Kunai in the mask, completely shattering the thing from existence alone, Ceon twisted his torso for throwing momentum, as the Aura of Fire gave location to every hollow that was emerging from the raging sandstorm.

Lock..

Releasing the Kunai from his fingers, the 8 went in all different directions, somehow landing perfectly between the eyes of 8 hollow who have managed to grow in lack of hindsight of the Sandstorm.

Target in sight...

Ceon now sensed Takeshi only a matter of feet from him, as now the fun began. As the Sandstorm blew overhead of the two, engulfing them from direct sight of one another, Ceon's energy remained completely invisible, as he was now overhead of the former Gotei member. With a simple throw of the hand, Ceon's hand came down from overhead of Takeshi, and simply flicked his forehead, as once contact was made, Ceon disappeared completely from existence. Moments later, the Sandstorm subdued itself and progressed on, to reveal two new beings to the area. Now, Izanagi had managed to make himself comfortable to Ceon's jokes in meeting Takeshi, while Ceon sat in the very same stop Takeshi was in for ages, sitting cross legged and with his arms coming out of the front of his top, appearing as if he was meditating. Ceon didn't look at all guilty of the joke of course, as his face was perfectly disciplined in the art of meditation, while Kaizaken went ahead to make his appearance known...

"Takeshi Yamazaki... It has been a while, has it not? Do you remember us?

Asked Kaizaken with his casual golden spark, in the appearance of a small golden lightning ball. Only very few have seen Kaizaken's true appearance, but most knew the little God of Storms as a small lightning ball. Of course, Ceon's ears were open in his "Fake Meditation" while he awaited for Takeshi to speak. Little did Takeshi know, Ceon wasn't here to toy with him or anything like that, but instead to invite Takeshi into a secret society that he was creating, and wanted to give both him and Izanagi more details into it, but before that, Ceon had to read Takeshi to see if he was still right of mind, or if he was so personally corrupt that he's grown blind in his past time ambition of personal retribution...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Demons and Devils Walk Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Where Demons and Devils Walk   Where Demons and Devils Walk EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Where Demons and Devils Walk Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Sponsored content

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Where Demons and Devils Walk   Where Demons and Devils Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Demons and Devils Walk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: