Joined : 2014-03-21
Posts : 6
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Cloud Strife [APPROVED 3-4] Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:21 am|| |
-Insert Header Image Here-
• Name: Cloud Strife
• Titles: Cloud
• Gender: Male
• Appearance Age: 24
• Age: 126
• Affiliation/Rank: 5th Seat of Squad 10
• Appearance Description: Cloud is 6'2 and weighs 210lbs. Cloud has blond hair and blue eyes. His blond hair is spiked, and features a single large blond spike. Cloud's spiked hair has become one of the trademarks of his appearance. Cloud has blue glowing eyes. Cloud has his own style. Cloud switches outfits ever so often. This is possibly his most noticeable thing since he never wears the traditional Black and White Shinigami attire.
-He prefers to wear a high collar sleeveless black shirt, black gloves, pants, and boots, and black cloth covering his left leg and arm. Cloud also wears a new pauldron, and his chest is covered by two straps, held in place by a badge representing Fenrir, the animal that has come to be associated with him.
-His next is indigo pants with a sleeveless shirt, gloves, and a belt. Cloud wears brown boots and gauntlets with a pauldron over his left shoulder. This is the uniform he wears for most of his other appearances, with slight variations.
• Appearance Picture: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/120/1/1/Cloud_Strife_by_JocelynJEG.jpg
Quick learner-Cloud has the ability to learn many things faster than normal so long as the are physically taught to him or shown.
Strategist-Cloud is a brilliant strategist able to analyze any situation with extreme caution while keeping his composure in a fight.
Intellect-Using his vast intelect on the spirit world Cloud has come up with many ways to combat most races in his quest to eliminate them.
Honest-Cloud has a thing about honesty. He is always honest even if it means hurting someone feelings.
Making quick allies-This is Clouds most reliable strength he makes allies and gains lintel from their databooks to help on his mission.
Loner-Cloud prefers to be alone. He really doesn't like working in teams or groups as he feels that the burden of failure is too great.
Impulsive-Although able to keep his composure in fights when shown to be clearly outmatched even in the slightest Cloud tends to become a bit impulsive.
Rage-Cloud infact does have a short fuse. Outside of battle he is quickly enraged and will openly express it even to those stronger than him.
Rebellious-Perhaps Clouds most interesting trait. He is rebellious at times. He seems to have a problem with authority and hates to be told what to do.
• Likes: Cloud likes food, music, fighting, and being alone
• Dislikes: Cloud dislikes bullies, or people who take advantage of others.
• History: Life:
Cloud was born in a large city near Tokyo. His parants were successful lawyers who where beloved all around Japan. In his youth Cloud loved to play with friends out in the city. He would always get into fights with other kids from different cites surrounding his. When Cloud turned 10 his parents enrolled him into a private school in an attempt to keep him out of fights. When Cloud turned 13 he enrolled himself in a kickboxing class and was exceptionally gifted. He would excell rather fast. By the time he turned 15 Cloud was amongst the top Kick-Boxers in the entire country.
For a year Cloud trained harder to become the top fighter of Japan. During the year he began hearing voices calling towards him. He also began seeing feint images of a mystical animal known as a Fenrir. Cloud knowing the Fenrir to be just a myth disregarded it as nothing more than his imagination running wild.
Around the time Cloud had turned 16 the voice he had been hearing began to get more clear and the feint image became almost realistic. One day a large storm appeared out of nowhere when Cloud returned home. While inside he began hearing crying of what sounded like a crying puppy. Cloud quickly grabbed his coat and rushed to the door. Seeing a silhouette of a what he believed to be a puppy Zack rushed to grab the puppy and bring it to shelter. Upon reaching the pup the storm intensifies and Cloud is struck by a bolt of lightning.
Cloud seemingly awakens in a mysterious yet, a semingly peacefull place. He remembered the storm but not being struck by lightning. Cloud was handed a ticket for some strange reason and was told what direction to go to start his new life. While walking towards the direction he was pointed to he meets a group of people. The people were friendly and had told Cloud he was in fact dead.
Cloud couldn't believe he had died and began to recall the events that had caused him to die. He began to feel a rage as he began to hate his love for animals. With his rage the skies began to darken which scared the members of Rukongai. The skies began to clear as Cloud began to accept his fate. Though things went back to normal the souls of his district feared him. One day while walking Cloud began hearing the voice he heard while he was alive and began shouting asking who was there. Cloud then saw the puppy that was in the rain while he was alive.
The pup wasn't a dog but a Fenrir which shocked Cloud as he always thought hthem to be a myth. Cloud followed the Fenrir pup to a local shop where he ran into a Shinigami named Tokiyo. The man began questioning Cloud as to where he learned to release his Shikai, but to his surprise Cloud had no idea what he was talking about. He offered to buy Cloud a full meal if Cloud would only sit and listened to what he had to say. Cloud agreed and began listening to the mans offer. Tokiyo had offered Cloud the chance to join the Soul Academy and become a Shinigami as he is. Cloud accepted and traveled back with Tokiyo to the Academy where Cloud enrolled.
During his time in the Academy Cloud excelled in Hakuda, Hoho, and Zanjutsu, but was poorly terrible at Kido showing reletively no skill with it. While training in the woods one day Cloud saw the Fenrir pup once more. Cloud began realizing that the Fenrir was indeed his guide to a higher purpose. Cloud follows the animal into the woods where it disappears and Cloud begins hearing the strange voice again this time it seemed joking and happy. Cloud returned to the academy the next day and witnessed the graduation ceremony.
After a few years in the academy Cloud had become excellent at Zanjutsu, Hakuda, and Hoho being in top 10% in all 3. However his Kido skills although greater still barelly allowed him to pass. Upon receiving his Zanpakto and graduating Cloud began his quest to unlock his Shikai. Graduating at 18 Cloud takes a few years to himself and begins meditating and training to unlock the secrets of his Zanpakto.
One day Cloud began to hear the voice more and more asking him for help. Cloud unsure what it means has no idea who or what the voice is. He notices his Asauchi began to release small amount of Spiritual Pressure. Cloud putting the pieces together realizes that it has been his Zanpakto calling to him the entire time. He goes to a field secluded from any people to try and obtain his Zanpakto power.
Once cloud began the Jinzen method he was brought to a large city where he began hearing the clashing of swords. Cloud saw the Fenrir which was now grown once more which led him to a large tower where inside the battle for his Zanpaktos spirit commences. Cloud meets Zakkusu who is happy he finally came and notified Cloud that he would have to fight the demon in order to gain his trust and power. But first Zakkusu changes Clouds clothes to resemble his. Zakkusu holding his own version of his Shikai form hands it to Cloud who was unable to wield it due to still holding on to the rage of dying. Zakkusu mocks Cloud calling him a weakling who would never master his power so long as he held on to that rage.
It wasn't until Zakkusu was near death that Cloud let go of the rage. Zakkusu laying there nearly unconcious calls Cloud and tells him his name and expresses that he is happy that Cloud is the one to wield him. Cloud grabs the sword and is easily able to wield it. The demon mocks cloud as cloud now goes on the offensive to free himself of the hatred and keep Zakkusu alive. After a long hard battle Cloud was finally able to defeat the demon. Zakkusu slowly begins to recover and the 2 shake hands as Zakkusu expresses his gratitude.
When Cloud returns Zakkusus world he notices that his Asauchi had been transformed into a double edged long-sword with the symbol Zakkusu had worn on his clothing. He grabs the sword and calls out for his shikai. A lightning bolt surges through the sword and it transforms into the giant Buster Sword. Cloud finally happy realizes his Zanpaktos lightning power comes from his heart and is now able to live his life as a true Shinigami. It is now time to apply for the Gotei 13.
• Reiatsu Color: Blue
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Zakkusu Fea
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Zakkusu Fea(Zack Fair): Zakkusu Fea is Clouds Zanpakto. While in his physical form he resembles a tall black haired man who dons nearly the same attire as Clouds second outfit(Cloud modeled the attire after Zack) with a X scar on his face. He is similar to cloud in many way but is a lot more reckless and self-absorbed. Zakkusu is flirty with women, protective of his friends and will be ready to defend them without hesitation.
• Inner World: The inner world named Midgar is that of a technologically advanced location. It consists of a large circular structure supported above the ground by eight reactors and a central pillar, with various other supports around the city.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Zakkusu Fea is a simple double edged longsword with a golden curved guard with a small SOLDIER logo engraved in the middle. Cloud typically carries his sword on his back(How Ichigo does)
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: Lightning Manipulation. Even without Bankai or Shikai Cloud is able to generate small amounts of lightning and shoot lightning from his hands and sword. The bolts are generated from Cloud concentrating his Spiritual Pressure around his body to create enough friction in the air in order to create the lightning. Though very convenient the bolts are not very strong nor can they travel very far. The bolts only are able to travel a matter of 200meters and only hold enough power to simply numb and paralyze the area they hit
• Release: ~Crush with sheer speed, Zakkusu Fea!~
• Shikai Description: The Shikai form is classified as an enormous broadsword. From tip to handle, it is approximately five to six feet long, with a single-edged large blade approximately one and a half feet wide. There are two holes near the handguard, variably said to be where Cloud clips the sword onto his back or just simply a design.
• Shikai Abilities: In Shikai Cloud is able to generate lightning bolts from his sword. He is also able to cause powerful lightning storms covering the sky and fully manipulate the lightning from the storm. By using Zakkusu to direct the lightning from the sky by simply pointing the sword. By slashing at the air, Cloud can release multiple bolts of lightning which shock enemies from a distance and then explode causing devastating damage. They appear to be extremely powerful, easily able to kill a giant Hollow. These bolts being caused by natural lightning storms rather than friction they can travel as far as necessary and can do damage from numbing an area to completely blasting off a limb. Cloud is resistant to lightning attacks as Zakkusu emits a positive charge through his body repelling lightning that would strike his body.
• Bankai Description: Zakkusu Fea in Bankai for resembles it's Shikai form in terms of shape and size. Once the command is said a bolt of lightning strikes the blade transforming it into a fusion type sword consisting of 6 swords combined to make one giant sword.
• Bankai Abilities: Zakkusu Fea is considered a true lightning Zanpakto. Being able to do more than simply manipulate lightning it gives it's wielder lightning properties such as being able to harness the friction of an enemies spiritual pressure to create lightning attacks or even transforming into lightning himself. He is able to do things from generating lightning storms, to striking his sword with lightning mid-swing to increase it's speed and power, to harnessing electrical fields to generate electricity increasing his Shunpo speed. Perhaps the most lethal of all is an attack where the wielder scatters the separated blades around an enemy(s) and is granted near lightning fast speed to quickly slash an opponent from all directions.(All of which will be separate techniques). Perhaps it's most noticeable ability is the ability to split into 6 different sword with the wielder being able to wield each one with ease.
1 Main Blade - Also known as the 1st blade, resembles an exaggerated two-handed sword in its shape and appearance, despite its apparent size and weight. It consists of a long hilt wrapped in a red material, a distinctively large handguard which the other swords are locked into, a wide length of blade, and an equally long but thinner length ending in a point. The main blade is the only sword among the six that is double-sided. The main blade apparently has 2 different forms, One with the blade of the sword appearing to be one solid length of metal except for the transition between the wide and thin halves. In the second, the blade is pulled in two lengthwise; the edges are locked apart and a complex inner portion of the sword is visible.
1 Hollow Blade - The hollow blade does not have an inner core as the main blade sword. Rather, it is essentially (though not exactly) a thick sheet of metal folded in a V-shape when looked from above, the edge of the sword being the bottom point of the V, with its lower one-third of its length wrapping around a red double-hilt. The hollow blade is locked onto the front edge of the main blade, where it snugly covers that entire edge of the main blade, and its own edge serves as the striking point for the assembled sword.
2 Back Blades - The back blades are identical long swords, mirror images of each other, with one straight edge and one saw toothed edge, with a long black hilt for each. These two swords are attached to the back of the main blade, on both sides of the main blades back edge, with the saw-tooths pointed forward toward the hollow blade. The addition of these two swords completes the trapezoidal silhouette of the fusion swords.
2 Side Blades - The side blades are identical, mirror image dagger-like swords, though they are still quite long. They are singled edged, with a gear-like mechanism between the hilt and the blade that allow them to fold up like a switchblade. It is in this folded form that the two sides blades are locked onto the two sides of the assembled sword, with their edges turned forward toward the main blade at the front of the sword. In addition, one of the two blades can be quickly ejected from the assembly if needed. The side blade in unassembled form serves a projectile like purpose, if thrown away the can be controlled by the electro-magnetic core of the 1st blade, to redirect them, though in a rough manner showing that the control over it is really weak and cannot always be counted on.
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Adept
- Hoho: Adept
- Kidō: Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Adept
- Hakuda: Adept
- Willpower/Determination: Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Adept
- Focus: Adept
• Roleplay Sample: **Cloud sits on a large stone and places his Asauchi in his lap. He closes his eyes and begins the process of learning his Zanpaktos name.** "I know you can hear me. You've brung me all the way here... Away from my family, my friends, and life period." As the memories of world of the living began replaying in his head a storm began clouding around him as his rage grew and grew. **Cloud begins to become outraged as his Zanpakto has now decided to be silent.** "YOU STUPID SPIRIT COME FORTH AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE BRUNG ME ALL THE WAY TO THE WORLD OF THE DEAD.... ANSWER ME!!!" **As cloud screamed "Answer me" a flash of lightning struck the ground in front of him and he opened his eyes. Now in the world of his Zanpakto Cloud wanders around searching for his Zanpakto spirit.**
**After wandering around for what seemed like hours Cloud stumbled upon the Fenrir who runs towards a large tower where Cloud hears the sound of swords clashing.** "Wait up. Are you my Zanpakto spirit? Where are you taking me?" **Upon arriving at the tower Cloud is greeted by his true Zanpakto spirit** "So you've finally made it perfect timing too. Mind giving me a hand with this guy? Well first let's get you into something more my style." **Zakkusu changes Clouds attire to mimic his** There that's much more suitable to be my wielder **Cloud grabs the large sword but it quickly falls to the ground as he is still angry about his death** "Hmph you're still hanging on to that hate and rage... You'll never be able to master my power so long as you hold onto that rage. Just stand back I'll take care of this but if I die you'll be trapped here forever and would have died for nothing."
**Cloud watches as the 2 spirits collide and clash all over the tower as he stands unable to let go of his rage. It is when he hears a loud boom and Zakkusu sent flying out of the building. Cloud rushes to where Zakkusu is laying and badly injured and he explains that Cloud is the one who can stop him as long as he let's go of the rage. He holds the swords up to Cloud telling him his name and that Cloud must defeat the demon before he completely passes out and dies** "Cloud you are the only one who can stop him let go of the rage and claim my power as your own. The power of Zakkusu Fea The Lightning Zanpakto" **Cloud grabs the sword and is surprisingly able to wield it. The demon arrives and has a few words with Cloud** "It seems you've let go of that rage... Cloud." **Cloud is shocked that the demon knows his name and realizes that the demon is a manifestation of his own hatred that has been growing until it was able to finally combat Zakkusu. "I understand now. You are nothing more than my rage. Without me feeling rage you have no power." **Cloud grips the sword tightly as the demon lunges towards him and prepares for the fight of his life.
**Upon defeating the demon Cloud returns to Zakkusu who is fully healed and smiling explaining to Cloud that he was indeed happy that he was his master. Cloud on the other hand detests the word master and offer the word companion as he reaches out to offer a handshake to Zakkusu who shakes his hand and repeats the word Companion **
"Are you ok Zakkusu?"
"You can just call me Zack. I'm glad to have you as my master Cloud."
"Hmm never liked the word "Master" How about... Companion?"
"Heh. You sure know how to word things partner. Companion it is""
Last edited by BladeNB on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:59 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more info on Bankai)
Joined : 2014-03-21
Posts : 6
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Cloud Strife [APPROVED 3-4] Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:23 am|| |
The RP sample was basically me obtaining Shikai and the scratched out part of the history is basically going through the process of obtaining it also but since I don't have Shikai it hasn't happened yet
Joined : 2012-11-22
Posts : 961
Karma : 1
Age : 22
Location : convict island aka Australia
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Cloud Strife [APPROVED 3-4] Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:07 am|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Advanced
- Pain Endurance: Adept
- Focus: Advanced
everything here has been sorted out before hand so imma approve this
Joined : 2011-08-07
Posts : 1673
Karma : 11
Age : 24
Location : Cookie Jar
Joined : 2014-03-21
Posts : 6
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Cloud Strife [APPROVED 3-4] Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:22 pm|| |
Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 2441
Karma : 10
Age : 18
Location : Tartarus.