Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117458 messages in 17878 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Tsubine

Henrex

fantomdarc

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

New to the Site and Looking for Threads~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryniel
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 11376437

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Character: Kit
Race: Shinigami
Organisation: Gotei-13, Division Six
Application: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t11551-kit-approved-4-3
Tier: 4-3
Opening Post: N/A
Location: N/A (Would kinda assume in/around Soul Society and possibly human world? Just where it would make sense, in general and not clash with any set up rules or regulations ICly :>)
Notes: He's a rather shy and withdrawn sort at first, though draws and can open up more if something about someone draws his interest (like owning something he finds interesting). Generally, when he's curious he'll talk more. I'm primarily interested in social threads, for him to develop friends and the like, though sparring threads would work too, although I'm kind of out of practice with combat RP.

I'm really interested in any sort of interaction for the character, especially friends/relationships/even mentors would do, as I imagine he'd have things he'd likely be working on, trying to get better with.

If he seems interesting for you and your character to RP with, feel free to post whatever you'd like to do here, or PM me even, along with which character, just so I'm aware. :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH

OTM
¥ Yen : 216151665

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
25/100  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Before you get started on all that just be sure that you add your character to the Gotei 13 Roster accordingly. :]

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t36-gotei-13-hierarchy

Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:35 am

Woops, sorry -- filled that in now x.x;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 205819366

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:12 am

Akki's been bored

As you can see, Akiyoku's been pretty bored, what with Karakura being the lifeless place that it is (hahahaa...). Therefore, he would ask that you provide him the pleasure of threading with you, should you be so kind as to accept. If you want, here's some info on him in the same format you used:

Character: Gozen, Akiyoku
Race: Full-on Supernatural Human
Organisation: High School Second Year (NOT KARAKURA HIGH)
Application:AKKI! <3
Tier: 2-5
Opening Post: If you're fine with it, I can make the opening post if you want.
Location: I would suggest somewhere in, let's say, Karakura? Haha, but seriously though. I'd say Fuma Park'd be a good place.
Notes:

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryniel
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:31 am

That sounds like it would be lovely, I'm under the assumption it'd be more of a social thread (which is also quite wonderful~), and... yeah, that sounds like it could work out, I imagine. :>

If you want to make the opening post, that's completely awesome~ Just shoot me a PM, or post here again with it so I know to go looking for it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:34 am

'Aight, coo'. I'll probably make the thread before the end of the weekend, and if not, Monday or Tuesday night. I'll probably post it in here, but if you're in the Xat I'll send the link over to you through their. I hope our time together'll be a blast :3

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryniel
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:37 am

Alrighty, I'll definitely be on the lookout for it ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 pm

SO SO SORRY

I completely forgot to notify you of the thread! I'm deeply sorry, here it is!

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

¥ Yen : 61575178

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:43 pm

I'll join a thread with you if you want.
I'm not doing anything right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryniel
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: New to the Site and Looking for Threads~   Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Oh, possibly! My schedule's been a little busy so my replies are likely going to be kinda slow for the time being, though x.x;; so long as that's not too much of an issue?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New to the Site and Looking for Threads~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1