Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kyouhai Suzumori
Kyouhai Suzumori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Left_bar_bleue0/0Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Empty Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm
Yo so I got my Iramasha character approved a week or two ago and he hasn't really ben in any threads yet. So I'm putting this up to see if anyone wants to do a thread with my Iramasha. I'd prefer a non-combat thread at this point but really anything's OK. If anyone could help with his character development that'd be great too. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to thread!

Yamireki App:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10125-yamireki-iramasha-approved-1-5

I'd be willing to make the original post unless someone else wants to. Any location where an Iramasha would be safe is fine with me.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Empty Re: Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 am
Goody. If you're looking for a social thread, Touma is one of those people that is easy to get along with. He can't fight, he doesn't fight, and of course, he is one of my nicest [ & the most misfortunate ] characters so far.

Empty, blank space.
Kyouhai Suzumori
Kyouhai Suzumori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Left_bar_bleue0/0Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request Empty Re: Yamireki Iramasha Intro/Thread Request

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:31 pm
That sounds good to me. Do you have any ideas in terms of location etc. ?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum