Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] I_vote_lcapGO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] I_voting_barGO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] I_vote_lcapGO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] I_voting_barGO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Platinum Points:
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] Left_bar_bleue0/0GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT]   GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 pm

[THEFROST] wrote:
Equipment

• Item Name: (State the name, if any, of your item)
  • Item Type: (Is it commonly available to anyone, a specific race, one person?)
  • Used For: (What is this item used for Offensive Attacks', Defensive attack's, Healing,Supplementary or a combo of these things?)
  • Item Description: (What does your item do? Explain it the best way you can as vague ideas CAN be rejected)
  • Obtained From: (Where did you obtain this item? If you bought it, include the store name. If you want your org to cover it? List that and it will be taxed if you need to buy your equipment)
  • Yen Price: (If you were to buy this item, realistically, how much would you pay for it? This will be done on a case by case bases, but some pieces of equipment may be taxed depending on what it is/how it's made)
  • Notes: (Any other information or personal notes you'd like to add)

Code:
[b][u]Equipment[/u][/b]

[list][*][b]Item Name:[/b] (State the name, if any, of your item)
[*][b]Item Type:[/b] (Is it commonly available to anyone, a specific race, one person?)
[*][b]Used For:[/b] (What is this item used for Offensive Attacks', Defensive attack's, Healing,Supplementary or a combo of these things?)
[*][b]Item Description:[/b] (What does your item do? Explain it the best way you can as vague ideas CAN be rejected)
[*][b]Obtained From:[/b] (Where did you obtain this item? If you bought it, include the store name)
[*][b]Yen Price:[/b] (If you were to buy this item, realistically, how much would you pay for it? This will be done on a case by case bases, but some pieces of equipment may be taxed depending on what it is/how it's made)
[*][b]Notes:[/b]  (Any other information or personal notes you'd like to add)
[/list]

Last edited by Nitrogen on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT]   GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT] EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am

«MOVING THIS THREAD ON OUT MAN»

Yeah, based on the fact that Nitro is outright banned, I don't see any work being done on this piece of equipment here. As a result, I am going to go ahead and move this piece of junk into archives and clean up WIP Equipment a bit.

GO GO GADGET! [WIP EQUIPMENT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1