Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN]

Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 pm

PAINT IT BLACK, BLACK BLACK BLACK!!!

"GRAAAAAAH!!"

The voice called, a strange voice, one full of anger, hatred, and disgust, echoing throughout the plaza of the Underground District. It was nearly twilight, and there were so few people left that it was surprising that there were any eyes to behold the figure which had appeared. His body was completely covered in what looked like black shadow, a strange energy leaving his body as things splashed from his body, his teeth fulling showing and his lips taken up all the way on either side, displaying them.

On either side of his body were clear wings, devoid of any color. The black substance refused to flow up onto them, while the black around his body was stretching across every substance it came into contact with, changing its color to that like a shadow, draining the color from everything as the figure beheld the pedestrians before him.

"This is... an emergency broadcast... to all Underground Karakurans... Do not approach the... figure in all bl... black! Class A emergency, code...Emerald! Anyone who can... defend, please, HELP!"

A wounded voice flowed across the entirety of the plaza, leaving the figure standing there, more black substance flowing from its head as it looked up at the voice that was appearing around its body. It was walking forwards slowly, people beginning to run now in terror. Class A meant that not even the current Head of the Vizard Corps that observed Underground Karakura was able to stop the threat and that all should evacuate immediately. The voice was of none other than the organization's leader, Colin Washi, speaking through the intercom as if he himself were under intense strain or worse, coughing repeatedly and struggling to get the very thoughts out.

The figure vanished, appearing before a civilian as he gripped the male's neck, tilting his head. More eldritch noises left it as the man's entire body was covered in the black substance, being dropped onto the ground as he slammed through with force, his body frozen in the black substance as the figure looked around itself, throwing back its head and roaring as the darkness began to spread faster from around it, its reiatsu growing exponentially as the wings stretched ever greater, a cry of pure pain leaving its mouth...

[/left]NO COLORS ANYMORE, I WANT THEM TO TURN BACK?!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty Re: No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN]

Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:40 am

The step by step movements quickly pattering throughout the surrounding area's as it echoed throughout the underground along with the piercing screams and roaring that shook the underground. The darkness felt from deep down felt terrifying so much so, people who would walk towards it must be insane enough or wanting to die. Yukichiyu was neither of them and yet she continued to pant out the oxygen from her mouth running towards the horror story. Her blonde bangs brushing cross her face wildly as she rushed through the area. Wearing hot Jean pants that was comfortable snug on her and a size to big jersey that was a slate grey colour with a “Ying/Yang” Symbol with the dots in the shape of a heart and one colour being white and the other black, she was wearing biker boots that rose up to her knees. She knew it would going to end in death if she tried to fight back. The feeling was dense and heavy with a painful feeling bestowed upon the body as the roar connected with anyone’s ears. The roar got louder shaking Yukichiyu off balance from her past paced movements. She didn't even know what she was doing here, or even know where “here” was, she just heard the screaming and the shouting from within and instinctively rushed inside to help with whatever abilities she had. Dodging the civilians that rushed passed her to get away it was getting harder and harder for her to move swiftly but this also meant that she was getting closer to the “Deep Darkness” That was scaring everyone.

Yukichiyu broke free from the crowds and pushed her body to speed up with her Olympic speed, while running all that Yukichiyu could think of was if people were safe and that there was no casualties involved if it was what it seemed like. Deep down she hoped it was just a screen shooting of home horror movie and kept telling herself that but the felt of reiatsu shook her resolve of a simple solution. Yukichiyu stopped suddenly in her tracks panting heavily, her bright piercing blue eyes scanning the area as it seemed to be evacuated and empty; or that's what she thought, looking deeply over to the ground just a few meters from her she saw a body or a humanoid shape covered in some kind of dark anomaly. Her heart froze in the sense as she stared at the innocent human, her body was frozen stiff like stage fright in-front of national television.

Looking beyond the human that was on the floor she didn't notice it until looking properly a monster in fright, the black reiatsu like substance surrounded it's being except it's wings for some reason, but that was the least of her worries wondering why it's wings were unaffected. Yukichiyu had to shake her resolve to push forwards in an attempt to save the bystander, it was a matter of willpower to her and it meant having the willpower to come over her fear of something terrifyingly more powerful than her. Yukichiyu closed her eyes momentarily pushing her resolve to the surface in order to protect the innocent, it was something she wished to do not for everyone else’s sake, but for her own resolve and to atone for the past.

Yukichiyu's eyes opened up with a sharp glare. While the monster had it's head leant backwards she would make a dash for it to grab the man on the floor. Her boots pattering across the floor as she rushed towards him hoping she would get there quickly before the counter-actions of the monsters struck.

(Success) If she succeed in obtain the man on the floor.

Yukichiyu lands a few inches away from the man in an attempt to pick him up off the floor, being a big bigger built than her it would take a little more strength, but nothing that she couldn't handle. The black substance she was worried about but it was the least of her concerns at that moment. Looking up at the thing Yuki would attempt to push her feet firmly into the ground, despite a detest feeling in doing so. She absorbed her own reiatsu into her leg muscles to give her that extra push to move quicker

(Failed) If she failed to reach the man on the floor

Yukichiyu attempted to reach the man that was on the ground but she was unable to get close enough to him. Even though she resented her powers she melded her reiatsu to her legs muscles to give her that amplified boost in her natural abilities and jumped high into the air to dodge and manoeuvre more openly, even though the space was tight as it was she tried to grab the monster's attention and push herself on the ground to move the beast away from the man.

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty Re: No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN]

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 am
Sijel had just finished killing off some random hollow when he heard the screams of people nearby. He walked off letting the hollow wail in pain before dissolving as it was killed. The moon shined onto him as he vanished in the shadows. He had recently learned that he can move through shadows. When he had finally reached where most of the screams were coming from a scream chilled his body. He had heard many inhuman screams in his fight with hollows but this scream caused him to want to cry and run away. His body appeared out of a dark alley nearby and he saw the thing in full view. It was covered in all back and was around the average adult size. Wings hung off his back and were dry looking, unlike the beast, and the thing in its hand. Sijel quickly realized that whatever was in his hand was nothing but a victim of timing.

"What the heck are you." Sijel said to himself as he walked out a little bit more. He seemed to not have been noticed and that was all fine to him. Just as he finally fully came out of the shadows he noticed the intercom and the message it was sending. This thing was pretty serious if it caused a class A emergency. Sijel himself never witnessed or experienced a class A emergency but he's heard about the destructive power of whatever causes them. Now he was looking at one dead in his face. But nothing seemed different about it other than his body.

As a matter of fact Sijel couldn't feel anything off this guy. The only thing at the moment that chilled him to the bone was that scream he constantly roared. He bit his lip and was about to get the things attention when someone else appeared. She seemed to be bent on getting the man from the beast in front of them. Sijel still went unnoticed but if what the stories say are true he wouldn't be unnoticed for long, and that chick was really going to be noticed when she attempted to grab the man. Sijel stepped back a little bit and pulled out his weapon from thin air.

The handle slid into existence followed by a large thick slab of wood that obviously wasn't normal. Jutting out of it was a large blade causing the hole weapon to resemble an abnormally large paper cutter. He swung it around a bit then took a running stance. He would try to attack when the beast was distracted by the girl, if the beast was distracted by the girl.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:50 pm

The figure paused as he raised his head up, before turning and looking the female in the eyes. The eyes that she saw were filled with incomparable darkness, sadness, and rage. Rage and fear; both of which froze her heart as the male gazed upon her, his eyes and mouth twitching. He raised his head back, letting out another roar as he saw her grab the bystander, grabbing it and running away with it.

However, things would end up not being that simple as the figure appeared in front of her, its body exuding a presence in every direction from itself as it looked at her. In its hands appeared something, a guitar. The guitar was also black in color, and only had one string, broken and cracked in several places. The figure's hand moved across the strings a single time, and a single word emerged, going off in all directions. "BLAAAAAAAAACK!!" It called out as the man she held was flung far from the battlefield, landing gently on the ground as the girl would feel the black substance appear all around her body, whole spheres of it around her body as the male looked up at her, tilting his head.

Its hands grabbed the sides of its skull, the spheres of darkness pausing around her body as they shifted, becoming a cage around her body. He didn't assault her like the last male but instead tried to trap her, his body vanishing once more as he appeared far above the male who had been hiding in the shadows. Its hands were pressed together on one side, the guitar gone as it made garbled noises, each one sounding disturbed as a black sphere of energy appeared in its hands.

"KAAAAAA… MEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAA… MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… HAAAAAA!!!!"

The voice left its body like a ghoulish call, washing over everything as it pushed the hands forwards, the massive energy wave shooting downwards and destroying everything for dozens of feet around the male, leaving a smoldering crater. Rapidly, the male vanished and reappeared behind the man, his right hand reaching out as a terrific blade appeared there, a blade that was cold and ebony as night. Insects appeared all over his body made of shadow, taking flight around him as he dashed forwards, slashing once, then twice at the male before him, crying out as voices could be heard around his body.

"Where did everyone go…? Why did they leave me all alone…? Uncle, why…? Why does everyone leave me..? Why can't I ever protect anyone… Why… Why am I always left here ALL ALONE?!"

The voice whispered almost like a scream, a completely different voice than the one of the male before them, who stopped, his wings flapping like mad at either side yet not achieving flight as he threw both hands back, roaring at the sky again as it clutched its hands around its head, crying as black substance flowed down from its eyes onto the ground, specks of gold appearing in those that left its eyes as it whimpered darkly, as if a wounded animal, its teeth tightly clenched together as it sobbed, unable to stop smiling...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Yukichiyu held the zombiefied looking man in her arms gripping him tightly, she knew she had to escape, she wasn't concerned of the hidden child above her, to be honest she wasn't really paying any attention other than to protect the innocent human she was clutching, anyone else’s choice to fight or observe as no concern of hers. The monstrous beast appeared in front of her in a little amount of time, she stuck backwards momentarily she stared down the beasts, looking directly into it's cold and pained eyes, her reflecting fear and pride. Seeing a giant demented guitar come out of nowhere she knew he wasn't here for a encore or to tour with any moshpit gigs, it was just too damn obvious, plus if his singing is as good as his roar, she didn't want to stay to listen! As she tried to rush away the man that was once in her grip was launched out of her grip and out of the battlefield, her eyes widened to see him be launced with such velocity but just as she thought it was the end for her he as gently let down onto the ground.

Yukichiyu blinked questioning what had just happened but she wasn't able to ponder about that for too long as black blotches began to form over around her being, she shrieked in horror mortified at what was happening, the spheres expanding around her body,. She felt the cold chilling sensation around her body as the spheres began to manifest into something completely different. Yukichiyu had to think on her feet, she couldn't allow whatever was happening to happen but before she had time to react bam! The substance caged around her rendering her unable to move. She gritted her teeth as the beastman vanished from her sight. Her heart pounded inside of her chest the thought of being like the man she tried to save, she trembled over her body and she felt disgusted with resorting to her reiatsu for assistance. She couldn't distinguish at that moment which was worse, her power and how she felt about it, or the terrifying force of the monsters. Her body started to shake as she was unable to shake her resolve to protect herself.

“I.. I can't do this again!”

Yukichiyu yelled to herself as she knelled onto the floor in despair. The roar shook again snapping yukichiyu out of her trance along with a empty black void of a aura being released as the monster attacked the shadowed man. Yukichiyu got up to her feet turning to the exit of the karakura underground to see the man's body still and lifeless, the heartache of him being in that state was enough to strengthen her resolve. Closing her eyes she held onto her necklace close the flare exerted from her body violet flares with deathly black outlines was released from her body increasing in it's density and the intensity in the rate it was being released, Yukichiyu's eyes glowed from a violet to an amberish colour momentarily as the flares spiralled out of control and swirled around her wrists. The power settled down and began to form rather long reitasu based lines that increased in depth and looks until they manifested properly. Yukichiyu was untrained in her abilities so the weapons did not manifest properly as reitasu flares oozed from the black and violet blades. Her being and the aura around her changed to that of a hollows. The black blade in her right and the violet in her left. She glared at the cage and strikes

(Success)

Yukichiyu exerts her pressure within the blade to increase the damage being delt, roaring loudly as her cold hollow based instincts took over releasing a even more venomous roar enabling to slice through the black substance. Blasting through she lands outside of the cage staring up at the beast or where the beasts has last released his attack to see if he was still there.

(failed)

Releasing her hollow based instinct Yukichiyu pushes her blades against the bars, sparks flying off of her blades as she tried to slice through the darkened substance but it was no use. Panting heavily her blades shrunk in size as she was not exerting pressure into the blade, they dematerialized and formed black and violet gauntlets awaiting to be released into battle again as if sheathed

“W-What the hell did I do to deserve this.... I will escape!”

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:39 pm
The girl had successfully saved the man but she didn't make it far with him. The thing appeared out of nowhere and blocked her path. He then created a guitar for a few moments and struck a chord sending the body of the man soaring a fair ways away. Just after the man created several spheres of that black stuff and caged the girl inside. "Whoa." Sijel said as he stood there and watched.

"Now's my-?!" Sijel was caught off guard by the man dispersing again and this time he was nowhere in sight. Just as Sijel was about to relax he began to hear noises from above him. He looked up and was standing directly under the thing. He was screaming something that couldn't be deciphered and a large amount of black energy gathered into his hand. Sijel took no time in trying to figure out what the energy did and instead decided to jump out of the immediate blast zone. Jumped just as the attack was released from the beast's hands.

Sijel was blown away by the force of the blast. He tumbled across the ground and was barley able to catch his footing as he slid down the street. He stood up and was about to strike the man when he was out of sight again. "This guy is on a whole other level than hollows that's for sure." Sijel said as he looked around again. A black cloak wrapped around him and he sent out swarms of butterflies in an attempt to shield himself. He turned just in time to see the beast take a swing at him. Sijel had no time to react but thankfully he was a good enough distance away so that the attack didn't hit any major arteries.

Blood spurted out everywhere as a large gash appeared across his chest and trailed upwards to his shoulder. A second swing quickly followed but sijel was not going to feel the pain of that one. He was already having trouble containing himself from the first one. Butterflies swarmed him and exploded in front of him causing him to fly backwards. He hit the ground and cringed as the pain of the wound from earlier truly set in.

Just as he was preparing for the final blow from the creature he heard a whispering voice. He heard nothing except the last few words All ALONE. Sijel watched as the thing began to cry and smile at the same time. Whatever this thing was it seemed to be lonely. "You're not gonna fix that loneliness if you do things like this." Sijel whispered to himself as he forced himself to get up. Once he sat up he realized that although the most damaging cut was on his chest it was not the only one he had. Cuts streamlined across his back from when he rolled across the ground earlier and his clothes were done for. His breathing was heavy and bruises laced across his legs. Then he noticed the noise of the chick who was caged. Something had changed about her and whatever it was, it was clear that these two were on a different level from calm sijel.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:42 pm
-Reserve post-

No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Artist: Abingdon Boys School - Song: Down To You - Word Count: 2024
There was commotion echoing throughout the walls of the Underground District of Karakura Central. Many reports of a A-Class threat beamed throughout the security systems put in place throughout the city. However, there were orders from the supposed king of this domain: Zin Yuudeshi. Instructing all those who had nothing to do with the incident to stay indoors or evacuate the area outright if they had the ability to. Additionally, following that message, he requested that he deal with this problem as he saw fit. If Colin was unable to deal with the threat, in his mind, there was no point in dragging anyone else into this mess. And being that he heard no response from his older brother, Shadin Yuudeshi, The Beast of Karakura, The King of Vizard assumed that it was his time to put his stake in the protection of his underground domain.

Thus, as he approached the altercation taking place in the streets, he'd calmly prepare for whatever horrors may or may not await him. There was no telling if he'd be back home for supper, or if he'd be another victim for the reporters to broadcast on the nightly news. So, to let himself be at ease, he would be seen digging into his coat pocket. In a matter of moments he'd pull out a cigarette and light it up with just the reddened aura coating his body. Inhaling and exhaling from his toxic stick, Zin would merely watch on the sidewalk as the individual started going to town on the two opponents trying to either subdue or run away.

Chuckling to himself, the first impression of the male bleeding all over the place was that he wasn't really anything -- special. That isn't a bad thing, per say, but mentally -- The King just could not feel the drive to face this nightmare. Fear is what he assumed overtook that man. And to face a monster like that? You had to become one with your fear and allow it to work alongside you. Neither ignoring it, nor allowing it to consume one; but having a conjoined effort to face whatever plagues the soul without averting one's eyes from the terror.

In spite of that, there was something that managed to catch his eye. At least, on the physical realm anyway. From his spiritual senses, The King was able to deduce from the frequency of Sijel's energy that this male happened to be demon. He was a weak one, of course, but a demon none the less. It caused him to raise an eyebrow out of curiosity. From reports of a Demon Lord breaking into Karakura Central, to many sorts of alleyway incidents with rouge hollow's; it seemed there was an increase in their kind and it was something The King would dully note for later to pass on to his brother; whom was clearly more proactive about the security of this city than he was. Where Shadin focused on precaution, Zin focused on dealing with the threats he could see.

Nevertheless, the exploits of the nine-tailed fox seemed to gander his interest. It seemed that despite being clearly afraid of her aggressor, the woman had the courage to keep moving forward. That brought forth a genuine smile to his face. It was quite the sight to see someone pressing forward against the odds; despite everything being stacked against their favor. Sensing the pulsation of her energy's frequency, it was more than likely human in it's origin. To that fact brought yet another small laugh from the flaming haired Vizard. Clearly something related to her powers must of caused the woman to grow fox ears and a tail. That, or her ancestors most of been part demon or something to that effect.

And with the faint sense of a hollow associated with her energy signature, perhaps there was some truth to that line. The more that woman began to berserk, the further that the hollowified energy started to come to life. Tapping his chest, it made Zin wonder if the woman was similar to him and his vizard origins. After all, his own inner-hollow's blood started reacting to it; which caused him to become further intrigued in this incident. So, to that end, he'd have no choice but to simply toss his ring into the battle; but not before getting a chance to try and read the mastermind behind all this.

Focusing his eyes on the black blob before him, Zin had an uneasy feeling hit his gut. It wasn't fear that was penetrating his spirit, it was -- disbelief. Judging from the announcement given by Colin Washi, the screams given by the male and the guitar -- there had to be one person that comes to mind. Sensing nothing but mounds of despair even in the individual's spiritual signature, there was still a faint frequency, albeit low, that was associated with the Washi Family. It was at the moment he understood what needed to be done now.

Unleashing a good deal of his spiritual energy at this point, the entity of the portion of Underground Karakura where this brawl was taking place would experience a sudden influx in temperature. Despite the fact that it was a Spring Evening, the heat would feel more like a warm and humid summer's eve at this point. More importantly, there was a good deal of pressure hidden behind this force. The ramifications of Zin's reiatsu could indeed cause more adverse reactions to the area, but he seemed to have a pretty good grip on it. This burst of energy was merely nothing more than a "warning" shot of sorts; to showcase where his level of strength was as most of the other inhabitants of this area would feel a crushing spiritual force waiting to be unleashed from within the core of The Vizard King.

"Young Girl, if you have the strength to fight a monster, you have the power to cusp on to bravery." Turning his attention directly to Yukichiyu, his crimson eyes would lock with her frenzied soul in that moment. Holding a sphere of white light within his right palm, The Yuudeshi would then hold that out towards her direction and utter these words. "Thus, if looks do not deceive, you should have the will to endure this portion of my power to escape that tomb. If not, then I hope you've lived a life without regrets."

Seeming true to his words, there was a gentle smile easing on to his face as he unleashed the volley of light towards the direction of The Rogue female. Provided that her determination and willpower were in the right place? There could more than likely be a chance for her body to accept this foreign energy and use it to amplify her powers. In this way, she would be given the tools needed to device her own escape and prove the first step of her mental strength. If this process should fail, however? There was a lingering doubt in The King's gut that he would have to clear a chard body from the streets.

As if her strive to overcome was indeed a farce, then the flames of that orb would no doubt consume her and Zin would have little time to recall it before that burst could indeed inflict significance damage to her body in the forms of life-threatening burns. So for her sake, he'd hope she'd have the moxy to endure such a thing to stand beside him in this darkness. "But you've peaked my interest and I have a knack for finding talent. Don't disappoint, now."

Done addressing the girl, The King's eyes would then avert from her gaze and focus themselves on the sights of the bleeding male demon. The expertise of complex healing wasn't Zin's forte to say the least, but he understood that it was within his power to at least close up nasty cuts. So to the effect, he'd guide his energy to envelop the demon boy and do his best to at provide a form of relief by closing out those cuts across his chest and back. There was nothing he could do about the blood lost, but the superficial wounds should more than be dealt with. The bruising on his legs would either have to be treated by a medical professional or left to heal on it's own. Zin's energy could attempt to clear it up, but that was no guarantee in his mind.

"Ah, a little demon boy, are you? The aura your energy is giving off surely doesn't read human or Shinigami. I'm not sure how ya got into Karakura Central, but judging from your looks -- you don't seem like a threat to the city's integrity. My brother is more aggressive about killing folks like you, but I'd like to think of myself as less rash than him." Chuckling to himself, he'd place his left hand above his head and bask in the moment as he let the last of cigarette begin to dissipate into ash. Nudging his head towards the end of the road, he'd motion for the young male to hit the sewers.

"I'll try to protect ya as best as I can with my energy, but I can't ensure your safety in a situation like this. I won't force ya to leave if you decide to fight; just understand you are playing a game of life and death with the ball in your court now. It's up to you to snatch it and make that slam dunk if you so desire." With those words said, he'd nod his head to re-confirm what he said and begin mentally directing the flaming aura around him to begin to swirl around, behind and to the side of Sijel; ready to defend him at a moments notice given Zin's command.

All of this left the supposed "monster" to be attended to. Glancing around at his surroundings, Zin would consciously make a reddened barrier around a one mile radius to ensure that this incident doesn't effect other portions of Karakura Central. Still weary of that Class A threat, he'd take precautions to at least ensure that more civilians didn't get dragged into this battle. So once he was done tending to those matters, he would approach the beast with his hands held up in the air to show that he wasn't in an aggressor state. Be that as it may, however, The King was more than ready to counter at any moment if he were assaulted. Hope for the best, prepare for the worse: that statement more than summed up The Yuudeshi's intentions as he hoped for a peaceful resolution to this, but was prepared to bloody the streets if it came to it.

"You speak of loneliness, but that's only one prospective. Howling out into the night, you've subconsciously yearned for the warmth of another. So here I stand, in all of my blazing fire, stepping forth from the flames and holding my hand out to you. I seek to be your comrade, to understand what plagues your mind and to help you through this." At this point, by the first sentence spoken out of his mouth, Zin would now be locking directly into the eyes of the abyss as he stared intently into this male's eyes.

"If you've failed to protect everyone close to you, then accept that failure. If you've been left and abandoned? Embrace that reality. Only once you come to terms with what has passed can you grow stronger to move towards the future. You will mourn, you will become enraged and you will process whatever situation you are under. But for you, Washi, you will not let it consume you. For at the end of the day, you'll use this trauma to protect what it is your heart desires in the future."

Closing out his dialogue, he would then go on to reach his hand out for the shadowed figure to reach for; more than ready to proceed into the hells of combat if it should so come to that.

"So tell me, young one, will you accept my hand?"

No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:28 pm

As the girl was given power, the black substance yielded, unable to stand firm against her spirited assault, her courage knocking it over as the woman pushed through. The being that had held it together did not even take time to observe this; more and more of the area around them was being turned to black as it suddenly twitched, turning its head to face the male that had appeared before him. It was an energy that made its skin ripple, an energy that was causing the golden tears to flow even more, to fall to the ground as it gripped the sides of its face, throwing its head to the sky and continuing that monstrous roar.

Sijel's body had been badly damaged by the overall attacks, and he likely would not be able to get up again. The male's body continued to cry out as more and more of the black substance left his body, forming massive black orbs around him as he lowered his head gently, the wings at his back flapping like mad. His body was shifting and changing, ears appearing on his head and then fading, tails appearing at his backside, multiples at once before shifting away. Its body eventually reverted back to its normal state, though it now also sported the trail of a dragon.

He seemed to be almost stunned by the male before him. It was as if he could not move while the male was speaking and acting, and as the area around them grew hotter and pressed down on it, it suddenly reacted. His right hand rose upwards, the blade reforming out of darkness as it shifted and changed. Its hand threw it downwards as it slammed into the ground, a massive amount of Black Mist being released as it drowned out the area around them, the male's body beginning to move towards the red-haired males.

As he reached the male and looked at the hand he offered, more whispers had left his body as he walked. The closer he got to the male, the more quiet the whispers became.

"I have the strength… I have the willpower… But it's gone, it's all gone. I'm not fighting for anything, I didn't fail. Everyone else… failed me. They failed me. I didn't fail them, I fought for them… I encouraged them… they left me… they left me… I gave them myself and in return they left… me… no mother… no father… no friends… I fight hard and drive forwards with courage but its never enough… No one wants to fight for me… I'm used and abused… and I… I know it now… I… I know it…

The maddened whispers uttered as the male looked at the figure before him. It looked more as if it could not understand what the male was telling him as the blade in its hand split into two, the two blades held in its hands with extreme force as its own reaitsu began to flow out in waves, the buildings around them growing black and even a speck of it landing on the hand of the male before him. It iddn't say anything in reply, and its mouth didn't change. It seemed as if it quite frankly didn't understand English, and therefore could not reply to the Vizard King's words or requests.

Without warning, the male's body distorted, becoming like smoke as its body flowed away and dispersed from in front of Zin. The Vizard King could sense the male all around him as he became smoke, before finally appearing behind the male, one blade already slashing out at the male's neck as the other cut towards his legs. The blade as it cut caused a Garganta, a true garganta, to appear, as the male darted into it, another garganta appearing in front of Zin as the being's body appeared out of it, his right foot. His body was holding the guitar once again and further noise was leaving its body as waves of cutting force shot like a barrier around his body and through his foot.

"CuT MY LiFE IntO PIEces… ThIs is My LAAAAAST ResoRT!"

That strange voice uttered, more as if it were reading front a piece of paper in another language than saying the words with meaning. There was no soul behind them, simply that strange demonic voice. Meanwhile, more black was firing everywhere as cuts landed all over his body, his body holding onto the guitar. Then, the rift suddenly changed, as from the driving rhythm, a rising rift appeared, as a demented version of Offspring's "You're gonna go far, kid" but it was a strange, demented version. The song itself was ironic, considering the words that were being whispered earlier, but the effect they were creating would be well felt.

All around the male's body, Golden 'Fire', a substance which looked like flames but was gold in color covering his entire body as he shot towards the male, the fire changing to a 'black' color. As it did so, its nature changed, and anywhere that the beast hit the male that had black on it would feel twice the amount of normal pain that would be inflicted, as if synchronous force was combined onto it. Considering that the male's body was splashing the black substance from its cuts and simply from moving, this would make each of the blows that it was dealing at devastating speeds be felt even more so as its legs kicked out at the male, like a top as it floated in the air, one foot after another before flipping around, performing jackhammer kicks from down below three times at the male's chest and head before bouncing back, its feet causing the black ground below it to explode as it landed, looking at the male again, that demented smile still on its face as the tears continued to stream.

"...my house… my shampoo… my job… the nice, stable things… they stayed with me… and… my.. c… cat…? My cat… where did she go… she's gone… even my cat has left… me… what… what… no… no……………."

The voice whispered, now in pure anguish, as the soul looked directly at the Yuudeshi, waiting to see what he would do now, though it really did not care what he did to himself… he was simply blindly charging forwards, over and over again, attempting to do something, anything, that could wound the male who had challenged him…

- Buddha
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999No colors anymore I want to Paint it Black. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 am
-RESERVING POST-

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum