Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5]

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:12 pm
The Arrancar Template

-Insert Image Here-

Genetics & Basic Information

• Name: Shestiva Albres
• True Age: 15
• Appearance Age: 13
• Orientation: Freelance

Appearance

• Appearance: She has mid dark brown skin with blonde hair that stops just above her elbows. One of her eyes is black with a white iris and pupil while the other is white with a blue iris and black pupil. She is very shapely and wears a long black shirt that's cut down the middle. At the center of her chest is a strap that has two buttons on it, this is what keeps her breasts enclosed in her shirt. She also has tail.

• Bone Appearance: She has a pair of bone like earmuffs that have large segments that connect the bar of the earmuffs to one another. She also has bone in substitute for underwear.

• Hollow Hole: She has three holes that go from just under her collar bone to an up. they fall in a single file row of three.

• Reiatsu Colour: Orange

Personality

Personality:
Her face is pretty straight most of the time. She doesn't really show emotion and she doesn't speak more than a few words in one sentence. She is also very shy and as such keeps to herself a lot which is mostly why she hasn't really attempted to be a Cero Espada. She also has a tendency to fight anyone who makes her mad regardless if she is weaker than them or not. Power is also not a strong deciding factor to her and as such never underestimates someone weaker than her, and never label someone stronger than her unbeatable.

Most people that get on her good side tend to find her more enjoyable to be around. She is sweet to her female friends and to her male followers she is dominant. Although at first glance you wont see it anyone who hangs out with her long enough will notice that she is a bit more demanding towards her male associates.

Background Information

• History: The only life Shestiva remembers is the life of an arrancar. Unlike most people she was born an arrancar. Although she only remembers parts of her childhood she does remember it. Her mother and father and mother were both low class espada that spent most of their life together and fought together to increase their strength in a fight. Her parents fled the life of an espada when they found out that she was going to be born.

They lived their lives out in the barren land of las noches for the first 5 years of Shestiva's life until they were killed. They had told Shestiva to go find a flower in las noches and bring it to them just as a large herd of hollows appeared at their little cave like house. Shestiva left the home like she was told with no worries and began to look for the flower when she heard several loud explosions.

She turned and watched as sand erupted in the air and the familiar tint of neon blue and a dark shade of brown erupted in the air. She ran back to see what had happened and when she got there she saw her parents lying on the ground lifeless. Standing above them were two Arrancar that she'd never seen before, but she knew that they used to work with her parents for they had numbers on them just like her parents did. They noticed her and without hesitation blasted two ceros in her direction. They both hit the area around her and sent her flying into the hill behind her. Because she was so young at the time the attacks did more damage then intended and she was left to die.

She woke up and noticed that she was surrounded by hollows, and the second she saw them she assumed it was the end. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for the final blows that would take her life but they never came. Instead when she opened her eyes she was being put back onto her feet. For the next 10 years after that she would be raised by the small band of hollows that she assumed protected her while she was sleeping and recovering from the injuries.

The reason she survived and was not eaten by hollows was her ability known as Hollow Stigma. Although it only worked on males the males it worked on were able to protect her from the females that tried to eat her whether it was to speak to them and change their minds or kill them.

At one point in time while she sat around waiting for something interesting to happen she stumbled upon an ability known by most hollows and is expanded on by most Arrancar. This abilitiy is known as Garganta and is a hole created by hollows and Arrancar that allow them to pass through other worlds. As she learned this skill she practiced it and eventually even learned of her unique talent for sound manipulation.

The silence she heard from that point on was her comfort as well as the wails she heard from her uncanny family throughout the day. That is the only time you are likely to see shestiva smile for she has lost all true happiness in this world when she saw her parents dead and was almost killed herself. Now her face was hard and her emotions gone and every time she saw someone like her she was automatically reminded of the two Arrancar that attacked her. This puts her on edge which is why she'd much rather be alone or with hollows than with people and Arrancar alike.
---
She now roams between the world of the living and las noches as she searches for clues as to who killed her parents. She plans on exacting the revenge that has clung to her back since she woke up with the hollows in her face. Now she believes herself strong enough to fight these people and if need be take their place as espada to represent the last thing her parents left on this earth.

Sealed State

• Sealed Zanpakutô: Her Sealed Zanpakutō is represented as the earmuff like headband that is on her head and two crystals on her hands.

• Racial Abilities: (Explain the several abilities an Arrancar know. These include the Cero, Bala and sonido etc. If you so wish, leave out ones if you do not want them to know it.)
Cero (虚閃 (セロ), Sero; Spanish for "Zero," Japanese for "Hollow Flash," "Doom Blast" in the Viz translation) a powerful spiritual light fired by Menos Grandes and Arrancar.

Garganta (黒腔 (ガルガンタ), Garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Hollows are able to move in and out from Hueco Mundo. It is a spiritual pathway connecting the Arrancar's world, Hueco Mundo, to other worlds. Besides the World of the Living and the Soul Society, it can also open the gates of the Dangai and K-World. A turbulence of Reishi blows within Garganta. To move through it, travellers must create footholds using the Reishi.

Pesquisa (探査回路 (ペスキサ), Pesukisa; Spanish for "Inquiry," Japanese for "Probe Circuit") An Arrancar ability to measure and locate spiritual pressure

• Unique Abilities:
Nersusazel (Her substitute for a Bala)-
Shestiva is able to create large spheres of energy and use them to attack. Spheres give off supersonic vibrations by shaking violently and quickly. When these spheres surge towards their target they leave a trail of violent noise and earth cracking vibrations. When the sphere comes in contact with or is close to the target and Shestiva gives it the command, it will explode releasing a very loud sound wave followed by a large stream of force that is meant to damage and push the target. The Nersusazel are also able to grow on the hands and feet of Shestiva allowing her to use them as weapons.
Amount able to create that float around her- 4
duration-6 posts
cooldown-4 posts

Gesturazel(Her substitue for cero)-
This is a beam of sound energy that is shot out of the Nersusazel. This allows for a more diverse form of attack and can be fired at any time.

Hollow Stigma-
Her body naturally gives off a certain energy that trances hollows. This energy makes hollows feel as though they should want to be near her, and protect her, instead of eat her. This ability is one that Shestiva knows little about her power but she knows that with it she can easily control low level and mid level hollows.

Jenie-
This ability allows her to pass through portals more than most hollows and Arrancar. By matching the wave of her energy with the wave of energy she chooses to be with, she can in a sense bond with the energy. This allows her to phase through or absorb the energy that is at her. This is also the reason why she can easily pass through the barrier in the Soul Society and the human world. She can also send this energy to others near her and have the same effects but she can't manipulate more than two reishi at a time. (The other people must give permission in order to be able to use this ability)
Duration- 2 posts
Cooldown-3 posts
Throught the two consecutive posts this move is used she can only phase 5 times and is unable to attack.

Resereccion

• Resereccion Name: Tragedy

• Resereccion Release Phrase: scream with the wind, My tragedy

• Release Actions: She pulls off her head sets and lifts up her hand to point towards the sky.

• Resereccion Appearance: Her shirt is white with a red line going across the bottom. Tribal designs are laced all across her body and conjoin at her stomach in a giant circle.

• Resereccion Abilities:
Destoral-
By creating one large Nersusazel and surrounding it with smaller ones that spin around it creating a low humming noise she can create a blast of energy and sound. The noise given off from the blast is so destructive that if one was caught in the line of fire they would have their sense of hearing and sense of sight distorted.

Grandiose Meltdown-
This is her attack which is derived from previous experiences of over working her powers while in Resereccion form. In one large burst Shestiva releases all of her energy and creates a very large explosion. This is her trump card when it looks like nothing else will work. Once she uses this she will be incapacitated for a while and afterwards, unless she has her energy replenished she can no longer fight in the thread.
Incapacitation- 9 posts

-She is able to create more spheres at one time
amount- 10
-When in this form she can create bigger gargantas and manipulate more peoples energy WITH THEIR PERMISSION

Skill Sheet

(Leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

General Skills

•Durability: Adept

•General Speed: Beginner

•Strength: Beginner

•Weapon Skill: Adept

Will Skills

•Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

•Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

•Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

•Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills

•Perquisa: Adept

•Sonido: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

•Cero/Bala: Adept

•Hierro: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

• RP Sample: (Roleplay as if you were making a thread on the site. This gives us an insight as to how you would RP)
Attachments
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Attachment
Picture0050.gif You don't have permission to download attachments.(20 Kb) Downloaded 11 times

Last edited by Sijel on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Left_bar_bleue25/100Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty Re: Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5]

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:14 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Comments/Notes:

Your personality needs to be at least another paragraph of at least 5 sentences.

Perhaps you might want to include that she recieved some type of training or something. Arrancar might be able to just use Pesquisa naturally, but opening a Garganta is kind of different. It'd also be nice if you could describe these Hollows that she was raised by a bit more. Perhaps how they lived, whether they submitted themselves to her, or things like that. Things that might make a bit more sense out of the history.

Nersusazel-
Shestiva is able to create large spheres of energy and use them to attack. Spheres give off supersonic vibrations by shaking violently and quickly. When these spheres surge towards their target they leave a trail of violent noise and earth cracking vibrations. When the sphere comes in contact with or is close to the target and Shestiva gives it the command, it will explode releasing a very loud sound wave followed by a large stream of force that is meant to damage and push the target.

How many can she create? How many times can she do this? What is the range? What is the radius or diameter of the explosion? How far can it push the target? These need to be noted for her Ress as well.

I'm going to go ahead and say she is a 5-1, just for the mere fact that she is an Arrancar and is naturally capable of certain powers. However, the lack of training that is put into her History and how she isn't very developed, mentally, as a character is keeping her from being 4 tier. Her powers are simple, and can be expanded on in the future, so that's ideal.

Fix her Personality, History, and powers and we should be good to go.

Tier: 5-1

Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Sbb1I7e
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:57 pm
I'm so sorry like I meant to put work in progress on it but I didn't have time and had to send in what I had before my computer turned off on me
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Left_bar_bleue25/100Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:23 pm
Mkay, well I'll be moving this to WIP then.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:06 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes: Yeah, this looks complete now. XD
Tier: 4-5

Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Left_bar_bleue15/100Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:37 am

「ARCHIVING」
Archived For Inactivity
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:00 pm
Unacharived BY THE POWER OF RAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:43 pm
Moving this to inactive characters. Let us know if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:12 pm
Active once more.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:38 pm
Archivitizing for the inactivities! Post HERE if you wish to retrieve your character.

Shestiva Albres [APPROVED 4-5] Qx494h
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum