Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Tsubine's Faceclaims
Today at 10:37 am by Tsubine

» Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa]
Today at 9:36 am by [THEFROST]

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Today at 8:07 am by [THEFROST]

» Wolf in Girls Clothing [open]
Today at 7:28 am by Mirja Eeola

» The Pale Song
Today at 7:00 am by Tsubine

» The Wolf of Wan Street
Today at 6:53 am by Mirja Eeola

» Kanna Cruor-Sumashuu [HEAVY WIP]
Today at 3:41 am by Gamma

» [WIP] Ye Xiu (叶修) - Human Male [25]
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Princess Camilla

» Hime-sama's Faceclaim Thread
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Princess Camilla

» Mercy↓Murder [Ask Only]
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by Sumdumguy

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2457 registered users
The newest registered user is Nakami

Our users have posted a total of 114097 messages in 17337 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Blade

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

SerenityVerdant

Forsaken Crow

§aga

MWD

Tsubine

Imakuran

Word Counter

Discord App

Share | 

Nitrogen's Notepad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

¥ Yen : 61530078

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Nitrogen's Notepad   Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:44 pm

«GREETINGS LOST CHILDREN»

Hello, lost children. I am Professor Kokonoe de la Nitrogen. My real name, is not of concern to anyone I do not know, nor is my gender. I am simply here to help all of you with questions about the current status and so on. With that, I have a get of questions I will not answer, as they may be too personal or just not something I do not have any need to answer.

Now then lost children, shall we continue on? Well, ask away lost little ones. I'll be here, in and out as time goes on. Regardless, I'll probably answer anything. Keep in mind this is also my communications thread so ask anything. And for a list of things I'm doing go here: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t11714-nitrogen-s-notepad#75379

Template to Ask a Question

Code:

[b]Your [u]Name[/u]:[/b]
[b]Your Question?[/b]
[b]Who is your Master/Mistress?[/b]
[b]Why should I answer?[/b]

«Nitrogen's Notepad»

So here I'm listing some of my aspirations for my future here. I find these to be the more important ones, barring finishing my WIP's. Also, some achievements lurking around.

Achievements:

Finished Arturia Letty Pendragon!
Finished Zalera Danielle Noel Mischevang-Iramasha!

+My Face-Claims+

Saber - Nasuverse/Fate Zero & stay/night - Nitrogen - Arturia Leadie Pendragon
Saber Lilly - Nasuverse/Fate - Nitrogen - Arturia Leadie Pendragon
Saber - Nasuverse/Fate Extra(CCC) - Nitrogen - Arturia Leadie Pendragon

My Threads:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t11645-zalera-iramasha-wip-ziamichi-angel-iramasha#74004
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t11717-vincent-arthur-pendragon-shinigami-wip#74726
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t11644-misaka-yuudeshi-the-railgun-yuudeshi

Work's In Progress

Kagura
Izanami
Juudo
Jack
Misaka
Shokuhou

Ideals:

Take back Britain with Letty and friends.

Convert Ashlei to Protagonist with Zalera, along with as much of her family as she can.

Game change, takeover America.

Build the Academy City with Juudo, Misaka, Misaki, Kuroko and whoever else is interested. Maybe Kakine so he can do things? I don't know. Perhaps ask UHCM, as he seems to have some characters that may be interesting.

Six Heroes being the protagonists. More idea to be jotted soon.

So far I've got this denava idea.... http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8193p20-the-danava-concept-claim-reserve#74678

Academy City(Expansion Area):

FC's I have plans for, so don't try anything.

Tamamo-No-Mae/Caster > Tamamo-no-Mae's, someone's protector

Rin Tohsaka > Fate/Zero/stay night/Kalid Liner PRISMA ILLYA > Rinni Tohsaka

Sakura Matou/Dark Sakura > Sakurara Tohsaka, The Host of All of the World's Evils

Eyes Rutherford > Spiral: Suiri No Kizuna > Nitrogen > Kirei, Zalera's elder sibling

Avenger > Denava of all of the world's Evils

Irisviel von Einzbern > Morgana Pendragon

Illyasviel von Einzbern > Guinevere Pendragon

Saber > Arthur Pendragon, Letty' Twin Brother

Assassin of Red > Izanam

Saber of Red > Letty's Daughter

Kagura Mutsuki > Glass/Obsidian Nature

Shokuhou Misaki > Misaka's daughter.

Ryner Lute > Ryner Lute

WORST Misaka, Misaka Yuudeshi

Fon Master Ion, Fon Mistress Illonas

Jude Mathi, Jude/Judo Yuudeshi

Reisen Udongein Inaba > Rei Udon, Sou Yuuki's stalker

Kagetane Hiruko > Black Bullet > Nitrogen >

Rentaro Satomi > Black Bullet > Nitrogen >

Nu-13 > BlazBlue > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Mu-12 > BlazBlue > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Lambda-11 > BlazBlue > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Izanami > BlazBlue > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Saya > BlazBlue > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

The Will Of The Abyss > Pandora Hearts > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Alice Baskerville > Pandora Hearts > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Black Rabbit > Pandora Hearts > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

White Rabbit > Pandora Hearts > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Lacie Baskerville > Pandora Hearts > Nitrogen > All Of The World's Evils

Template to Ask a Question

Code:

[b]Your [u]Name[/u]:[/b]
[b]Your Question?[/b]
[b]Who is your Master/Mistress?[/b]
[b]Why should I answer?[/b]

Last edited by Nitrogen on Mon May 19, 2014 11:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: HTML post   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:18 am

FON MASTER ION
フロリアン - フローラルの巫女

Tester thingy

Awesome possum. figured this out.

Last edited by Nitrogen Magus on Sun May 18, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Nitrogen's Notepad   Tue May 20, 2014 9:30 am

«THE SWORD OF DOOM»
"Yukianesa... she is beautiful and theoretically the most powerful ice mistress."

Name: Kukaku Leonhardt
Titles: The Sword Of Doom
Appearance Age: 22
Affiliation/Rank: N/A

Appearance Description: Later date.

Personality:

Positive Traits

Clarity of Thought

Constantly Happy

Helpful

Negative Traits

Exhausted

Livid

Impatient

Irritable

Yukianesa, more than anyone.

Kakeru, second most.

Dislikes:

the World Outside

History: Twenty six years ago at two PM. on a cold winter morning the Leonhardt family welcomed its youngest children into the world. Kukaku and Kakurai Leonhardt were born into the world, chilled by the cold winter's lips even as they were cleansed in a warm bath. The young Kukaku's eyes sparkled in the spiting image of her elder brother Kakeru's. Her appearance, every bit his own but younger and female at birth. It was a day to remember, as with her came the inner soul of her core, Yukianesa. After months of no true activity within her, her parents became disappointed as it seemed she had been born powerless. However, each night her guardian angel would appear and console the young child. Kakeru's Yukianesa had taken a shine to the young girl, and slowly moved power into her. Eventually, Kukaku's golden blonde hair became platinum blonde, much more akin to Yukianesa's own.

Her power began to radiate form the child's body, Yukianesa having unknowingly just created a child version of herself within the baby's soul. Soon, little Kukaku had a snowflake hairpin on her head at all times. It was the current state of Chibi Yukianesa, and she would always bite on the pin and chew on it. Needless to say, Chibi Yuki was not amused. Over time, she became close to her brother and developed a crush on him. However, by her late teens she had been educated and lost such an incestual affection... for the most part. Yukianesa, tended to take a full form by this point and always hand her hand in Kukaku's. Neither of them considered the other any less than an eternal partner. They loved one another, and Kukaku displayed it openly.

However, a foolish decision on Kukaku's part to try and force herself and Yuki to advance costed her and Yukianesa partial sanity. Her emotions have become far more out of flux, and wildly acted upon. Chasing her brother Kakeru to try and 'kill' him if he won't belong to her, and Yukianesa's sanity being tested only added to the emotional rampage, as two souls were connected. Kakeru, once looked for a way to stop the madness, but only Kukaku could with Yuki. They lost their Sugiura birth, becoming instead a shinigami to seal the insanity into a sword forged by fires hotter than hell. Yukianesa and Kukaku, merged into one being until the day they could regain their sanity. Yukianesa, now a Zanpakutō and Kukaku a Shinigami, hide away from the world. She doesn't wish to do anything, and with no goals she never leaves her home.

Reiatsu Color: Transparent white and cyan

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Divine Frostbite Cat, Yukianesa

Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance Photo - Sealed/Shikai:

Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance Written - Sealed/Shikai: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance Photo - Bankai:

Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance Written - Bankai: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

Zanpakutô Spirit Personality:

Positive Traits

Loving of Yukianesa, her 'Mommy'

Negative Traits

Selfishly Keeps Kukaku To Herself

Over Protective of Kukaku

Very Shy Around New People
Neutral Traits

Inner World: (What is your Zanpakutô's inner world like?)

Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance: (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evolved to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

Arctic Strike

Snow Storm

Blizzard

Gale

Skyfall

Aurora
Shikai Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Freeze Lancer Elipson - Kukaku forms a trident of ice in her hand, tossing it at a ground based target and upon imact the trident's ice spreads across a ten meter radius. A second lance is formed, before tossing it directly into the center of the area even harder to force the ice to rise into sharpened and wild arrays of spikes and needles. Forming somewhat of a small forest of ice, the area is chilled to absolute zero in a flash freeze. Its best to avoid this attack all together. Chances are one would be frozen solid.

Bankai Release

Bankai Description Photo:

Bankai Description Written: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

PhantomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)

Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)

Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)

Last edited by Nitrogen on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Academy City - Science and The Esper's Haven   Mon May 26, 2014 4:29 pm

«ACADEMY CITY»
ダニェル・ミスケバング

«THE SISTER»

«THE PLOTS»

«THE IDEAS»

ould have to decide on a dime. Heh... get it? Toss a coin while deciding on a dime? I'll stop now....

«THE LAST ORDER»

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Nitrogen's Notepad   Tue May 27, 2014 1:21 pm

FLORIAN IRAMASHA

«ANGEL IRAMASHA»

|B|A|S|I|C|I|N|F|O|

Name: Florian Iramasha
Birth Race: Human
Current Race: Angel Iramasha
Weight: 58 kg
Height: 166 cm

Dominant Arm(s): Right
Dominant Leg(s): Left
Dominant Eye(s): Both

Position: Male Head Of The Guardian Angel Family(Reservation Pending)

Appearance: (A picture is required OR 1-2 paragraph's on their personality)

|P|E|R|S|O|N|A|L|I|T|Y|

Personality: (Everyone has a general personality. Be sure to include any traits, fears, likes, dislikes and things of that nature.)

Positive Traits:

A Gentle Soul

Florian is a very careful and quiet little boy. Rarily does he speak negatively or in a venomous way, as he has a gentle love and adoration for all life, regardless of what they may be. Florian shows great care in everything he has done in life, and always has been one to take an extra step for the benefit of others. Preferring to nurture everyone and everything, Florian became an Angel Iramasha on the pretext of Angel's being children of the pure. Before, he was a very hateful human child with no family. He was very negative, and saw no good in the world the left a small child like him to die. It was a cruel way to begin life, after a mother abandoned him with death. She passed and everything he loved was gone. From this, he learned to take care of his baby sister who was only three. They fooled their school for months, until their pre-k teacher found them crying in the rain where a driver had taken their mother's life.

It was at this point that Florian, at the time known as Ion was found by an angel. His teacher, adopted him and his baby sister. It took many years, and until he met Zalera he saw nothing but hatred in the world. It was with meeting her, he smiled for the first time in years. He followed her like a lost duckling and Zalera enjoyed it. Eventually, he picked up on her positive view of the world and began to see the evil world through her eyes. A bright and shining place filled with life that should be preserved and protected. It was his twelfth year of life when he proved his loving and gentle soul. He began to heal and adopt many children for him and Zalera to call their own. Many Iramasha and not, and with over seventeen children, he still never stopped. He nurtured them alongside Zalera, teaching them to see all the good in the world, and to remember to always help those less fortunate. Florian fathered seven children with Zalera, his first when he was only twelve and she was fifteen. The other six, came all at once and almost cost Zalera her very life.

Loving and Loyal

Negative Traits

Very Naive

Not So Bright

Too Trusting

Too Forgiving

Reading Medical Records

Reading Health related books

Cooking for family

Raising Children

Studying

Baking

Having a bag of snacks while he's out

Dislikes:

Vegetables. Bleh.

Being hungry at all

Not having cheese around

Not having enough snacks

Not being full after eating

Not having a bag of snacks with him when he's out.

Family:

Sol Iramasha, Adoptive Father (Devil Iramasha)

Miko Iramasha, Adoptive Mother (Angel Iramasha)

Zalera Iramasha, Adoptive Sister and Wife (Angel Iramasha)

Stiyl Magnus, Adopted Brother (Sugiura?)

Six Sister's, Zalera's blood siblings (Angels)

Two Brother's(Devil and one Hybrid)

Four Daughters

Three Son

Friends:

Juudo Mathis-Yuudeshi

Arturia Letty Pendragon

Tsuzuri, Anti-Skill Officer

Foes:

N/A

|B|A|C|K|G|R|O|U|N|D|

Background: (Everyone has a past. 2 paragraph minimum)

|S|E|I|S|H|I|N|B|U|K|I|

Seishin Buki Name: (If you have a Seishin Buki, what is it's name? It is optional to not give your Seishin Buki a name.)

Seishin Buki Appearance: (The Seishin Buki can be almost anything. It can be a person, it can be a weapon, it can be an object or it can even be things like lightening. It's up to you to decide depending on your characters wants/needs. Just keep it within reason and do know that it will change to fit your characters need, so you can change it at anytime.)

Seishin Buki Abilities: (What type of abilities does your Seishin Buki hold? Does it add any special effects to your character? Is it used for combat purposes? Is it used for defensive purposes?)

|P|O|W|E|R|S|

Powers: (What type of abilities does your Iramasha have? Can they control fire? Can they fire heat vision? Just what can your character do with their powers? Be sure to list some attacks as well)

Chaos Moves: (What type of Regular or Custom Chaos Moves does your Iramasha know?)

|F|O|R|M|S|

Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Appearance: (How does your character look when they ascend into either their Angel, Demon or Hybrid form? One paragraph please)

Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Abilities: (What abilities does your character upon activation?)

Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Appearance: (Same as before. Simply state how they look upon ascending into this form)

Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Abilities: (Same as before. Simply state what they gain from this form)

Custom Form Appearance (If you have unlocked at least Angel or Demon Form's or have reached 2-3 tier, your character has the ability to create their own unique form. Be sure to tell us how they look in this form)

Custom Form Abilities: (List any special abilities, techniques or upgrades they get in this form)
|C|L|A|S|S||

Class Title: (What is your Angel, Devil or Hybrid Title? For example, one could be The Angel Of Ice, The Devil of Fire, The Hybrid of Memories and etc)

Class Traits: (What Class Traits does your character get? Please try to limit this to 2-4 powers or abilities. Also take note that Class Traits they get are based on their Class Title, the path they took to get to this class, personality or even other powers. So for example, if a person was heavily into blood, they could possibly become The Angel Of Blood. Or, if a person's path in life was full of hardship, they could become The Angel of Will.)

|E|X|T|R|A|I|N|F|O|

Skills:

(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)

General Skills
General Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Durability: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Weapon Skill: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Strength: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Racial Skills
Chaos Fighting Style: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Chaos Energy Skill: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Gem Creation: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Chaos Warp: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Will Skills
Willpower/Determination: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Mental Deduction: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Pain Endurance: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Focus: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

|R|O|L|E|P|L|A|Y|S|A|MP|L|E|

Roleplay Sample: (If this is your first application on the site, please be sure to show us a post from another site or make a new one to show us how you RP. If you have already made a character, you may remove this!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Nitrogen's Notepad   

Back to top Go down

Nitrogen's Notepad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: Getting Started :: Communication Board-
Jump to: