Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

+16
Ulqui
Chao
Kyouhai Suzumori
Dexterity
Carter
JJ
Kade
Shizuo
Teijo
lionus
Majestic Moose
Cheshire Cat
Zero
CPKallday
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
20 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Empty Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 pm

The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name:Demonic Incursion
Mission Type:Protag
Difficulty Of Mission: Lunatic Within Seireitei/Elite outside
Who Can Join: The Gotei 13/ The Division (A group going through the phases of forming)

Information: As the information was correct from the minds of Kisuke and Tsubasa, the incursion of demons getting in was a factor they'd planned on. The operation that is going to take place shall work as such, outside of the Gates the Guardians have already fallen. So teams of five to four people will handle the outside while the Captains clean up the mess within the Seireitei, we will call each location sectors. The Head Captain will be here as well making sure everything within the Seireitei remains intact. The Districts will be divided into four sections each group will handle the District without fail. This is an order, failure is not an option. You have your orders proceed for mission specs below

Primary Task:The task for those outside is simple, they will be stopping the enemies from getting into the Gotei 13, it's expected the Ring Leader has already found his way into the city. His location is unknown, but his demonic origins are not something anyone can forget. Those outside have two objects, save as many people as possible and defeat the enemy. If the Gate Guardians can be rescued during this task all the better, they will be easily rewarded for finding or locating them. The other task of those on the outside is to prevent any other enemies from entering the Gotei 13.

For those within the Seireitei the task is different, the nobles must be protected. As well as Central 46, this factor isn't something that will go without notice. The nobles and most dangerous of the prisoners beneath the First Division. Are the First Sector's job it is here that the Head Captain will be residing during the conflict. Central 46, the nobles, and more dangerous things will be under his watchful gaze. The other sectors are also quite important, Sector Two shall be the area with most likely the most fighting. It's where the enemies appear to be coming in, so the bulk of the army is here. Those that slip through here will have a direct shot at the Head Captain himself, whatever comes of it this must not happen. Within the Third Sector the task is to protect the students of Shino Academy. They are our future and will be in the area with what normal non-nobles. The Fourth Sector is comprised of those who will be defending the Maggots nest as this is suspected to be a target. ALL ENEMIES WITH IN THE SEIREITEI ARE AT THE LOWEST 0-5..THOSE STRONGER DO EXIST IN THE CROWDS.

Extra Task: Gain information on the enemies, who is leading them. Save the people who are in danger, protect those within the Seireitei. Protect those who are outside of it and prevent any escapes from happening. This order is iron clad whatever happens in this task is how it should be.

Rewards: Those who complete the objectives will gain 10,000,000 Yen. For any of the objectives completed so long as they are able to do so. Those who find the enemy leader or information regarding to him will gain 20,000,000 yen. They will also gains aid amount for freeing or finding those in danger of being slain,saving hostages from the dangers ahead.

EXP BOOST - Each thread that a character is in and has combat with will generally see an EXP boost strong enough to go to the next tier and possibly advance a skill. They may also be eligible for a special prize not listed here.

Head Captain's Training - No matter the tier the Head Captain will give those that complete the objectives some one on one training time allowing them to grow even stronger. This may be done in another thread or off screen, this reward stands for anyone who completes the task as he will be able to teach them as needed.

SOME SIMPLE GROUND RULES

1. If you fail to post, depending on the thread/Original Poster/People in thread, you can be skipped if you have failed to post within 2-4 days. This varies from thread to thread, and you won't get auto-skipped, but we have grounds to do whatever after that period. Things can be worked out with the people in the thread, however. If you fail to communicate, though, you may be subject to unfavorable actions.

2. By joining this mission, you agree to be subjected to any sort of modifications of rules that can take place. Since this is going to be a major event from the looks of it, there may be additions, removals or modifications to the rules as time goes on with this event. I cannot stress that enough.

3. All threads may have NO more than four to six characters in them. This is to prevent overcrowding. If overcrowding occurs, then simply branch the thread off into a sub-thread. (In some cases, however, we may allow eight.)

4. In order to unlock the prizes offered in this event, you will need to claim them in the Mission Claim thread. You can find that here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/f346-mission-reward-claim-new

Code:
[size=15][u][b]MY WAR-SIGN UP[/b][/size][/u]

[b]➟ Character Name:[/b] (What is your characters name?)
[b]➟ Character App:[/b] (Where is their app link?)
[b]➟ Tier Of Character:[/b] (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
[b]➟ Org:[/b] (What Org is your character apart? If rouge, put none)
[b]➟ Side:[/b] (Protag/Antag/Neutral/Rouge?)
[b]➟ City Section:[/b] (Which city section do you plan to join?)
[b]➟ Reason:[/b] (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)

Code:
[size=15][u][b]STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE[/b][/size][/u]

[b]➟  City:[/b] (Which city IS THIS status update taking place in?)
[b]➟ Official status:[/b] (Make it one sentence long like in the section below. )
[b]➟ Thread Link:[/b] (Thread link where this is going down.)
[b]➟ Official Status Detail:[/b] (This is where you can inform us in more detail about what is going on. Feel free to write as much as you want here.)
THE STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE IS GOING TO BE USED TO HELP ME KEEP TRACK OF THE STATUS IN EACH CITY. FROM POPULATION LOST, TO EVENTS OCCURRING, TO THE STANDING OF EACH CITY AND SO FORTH.

DISTRICTS EFFECTED

SEIREITEI
WARNING 0-TIER TERRITORY

-First District Seireitei-
[HEAD CAPTAIN AND VIPS]
Population: 1.5 Million
Enemy Population 2.5 Million
Roster (Click):

-Second District Seireitei-
[LEADER'S LOCATION]
Population: 3 Million
Enemy Population 8.5 Million
Roster (click):

-Third District Seireitei-
Status: SEIREITEI'S OUTER BARRIER REINFORCED AND SEALED, EXPLOSIVE AND ROTTING RAIN FALLING OVER SEIREITEI
[KIDNAPPED ALLIES]
Enemy Population 3.5 Million
Roster (click):

-Fourth District Seireitei-
[WEAPON CENTER]
Enemy Population3 .5 Million
Roster (Click):

Rukongai

-North District Rukongai-
[FIRST GATE GUARDIAN and ENEMY GENERALS]
Population: 2.5 Million
Enemy Population1.5 Million
Roster (click):

-South District Rukongai-
[SIEGE EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION ON LEADER]
Roster (Click):

-West District Rukongai-
[KIDNAPPED ALLIES]
Roster (Click):

-East District Rukongai-
[ENEMY COMMAND CENTER AND SECOND IN COMMAND]
Roster (Click):

KEY POINTS:
These are higher points of significance that have occurred in threads and have placed an effect on all of Soul Society. They'll be placed chronologically in order to make more sense of things as you continue to post in your threads, be sure to check back before you post to see if there have been any other additions.

KHALA CREATES THE KEY TO HELL, BRINGING THE DIMENSION TO BE ACCESSIBLE TO SOUL SOCIETY AND THE PH VERSE. DEMONS IN SOUL SOCIETY HAVE RECEIVED A BOOST IN POWER DUE TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES. TENDRILS HAVE BEGAN TO APPEAR UPON THE GOTEI 13 BARRACKS AND THE SKIES HAVE CHANGED TO A GOLDEN COLOR, SENDING AN ACIDIC BLOOD TO FALL FALL UPON THE SURFACE, INCREASING THE KILL COUNT DRAMATICALLY.
Further Explanation:

THE CAPTAIN COMMANDER HAS AUTHORIZED THE USE OF BANKAI WITHIN THE WALLS OF THE SEIREITEI.
Further Explanation:

MASSIVE ATTACKS HAVE BEEN SENT TO ALL AREAS WITHIN SOUL SOCIETY FROM THE CAPTAIN COMMANDER. BRINGING BOLTS OF LIGHTNING TO AREAS EVEN IN RUKONGAI AND SUMMONING METALLIC TIGERS BEYOND THE WALLS.
Further Explanation:

S HIROGE JOINS THE INVASION BRINGING WITH HIM AN EXTRA HALF MILLION HOLLOWS FOR EACH AND EVERY DISTRICT EXCLUDING THE 1ST IN SEIREITEI. THE HOLLOWS ARE ATTACKING BOTH PROTAGS AND ANTAGS, BE WARY.

TSUBASA UNABARA SUCCESSFULLY DESTROYS HELL'S GATES, BUT DUE TO THE DEATH TOLL THAT WAS SUFFERED IN THE PROCESS OF DOING SO. KHALA ASTHAVON WAS ABLE TO FORM UP ENOUGH POWER TO LEVEL THE FIRST DISTRICT.

SEIREITEI'S OUTER BARRIER REINFORCED AND SEALED, EXPLOSIVE AND ROTTING RAIN FALLING OVER SEIREITEI
Further Explanation:

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Empty Re: Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:02 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Ibiki Suika
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8094-o-ibiki-suika-the-menacing-devil-girl-o-approved-0-3-0-2-in-shikokai#49756
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3++
➟ Org: Gotei 13
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City Section: Second District
➟ Reason: BECAUSE SHE IS THE 11TH DIVISION MONSTER! IF NO ONE ELSE JOINS, SHE WILL BECOME A ONE-ONI ARMY AND RAMPAGE ACROSS THE DISTRICTS LIKE IN THIS VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXAES5mGHjA

YOU AREN'T READY FOR THE DAMN SUIKA-TRAIN

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  WVMWLOu
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Left_bar_bleue5/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 pm
➟ Character Name: Doragonraion-Ichikage
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11038-yuu-doragonraion-tier-1-1spiritual-human#69768
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-1
➟ Org: Karakura Defender
➟ City Section: Second District of Rukongai for information gathering and sabotage.
➟ Reason: Defending the Soul Society prevents spiritual overpopulation on Earth. So protecting the Soul Society is protecting Earth. Plus, I really hate demons, I generally would kill on sight of demons. For now, I have to do flank jobs. I'll be wearing the black captain attire to confuse the enemies to believe that I'm an elite and draw some attention away from other objectives. If I am early in completing that, I'll run rescue operations after.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Anonymous

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 pm
Both are approved
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:05 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Unohana Retsu
➟ Character App: bout to get started on that, but I think she is well known enough that we don't need that, really.
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2+
➟ Org: Gotei 13, Secret Society
➟ City Section: First District Seireitei
➟ Reason: After becoming a part of the Secret Society, or heading it up rather, Unohana has taken charge of all internal affairs within Soul Society. Therefore, a situation like this is something that is directed right at her and her followers. She'll be taking her stand along side Tsubasa, making sure all of their captive foes are secured below them.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Eliah Tsundora
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10741-tsundora-eliah-approved-2-5
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-5-
➟ Org: Gotei 13, Division 10 3rd Seat
➟ City Section: East Rukongai
➟ Reason: Wanting to prove herself to Neviah and the others in her division Eliah has taken advantage of the opportunity to be a contributing member on the task force sent out to eliminate the second in command.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 pm
Both are approved knock them all dead.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:31 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Izumi Nakashima
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3313-izumi-nakashima-approved-0-5
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-5
➟ Org: Vizard Corps
➟ City Section: Where ever he is needed most (Can you decide?)
➟ Reason: Having a very long connection to the Gotei 13, and the soul society, he intends to help protect it as best as he can.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Zane
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5561-zane-fenier-completed-approved-0-2
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2
➟ Org: K-world
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City Section: Eastern District Rukongai
➟ Reason: To assist Verathius and see to it that things go smoothly as second in command.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Alright approving both of these.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Starter Member

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  Empty I'm a little confused on districts so I will be clear on what I am under the impression of.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 pm

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name:
Hitsugaya Toshiro.
➟ Character App:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4661-hitsugaya-toshiro-approved-0-3-cheshire-cat?highlight=itsugaya+Toshiro
➟ Tier Of Character:
0-3
➟ Org:
Former Veteran, now LT of formulating division within the Soul Society.
➟ Side:
Protagonist.
➟ City Section:
Second sector is supposedly where the main force is as well as the leaders of the invasion.
➟ Reason:
Orders, pure and simple.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name:
Kazuma Crow.
➟ Character App:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7642-kazuma-crow-approved-3-1#74906
➟ Tier Of Character:
2-4
➟ Org:
Gotei 13, 2nd division LT.
➟ Side:
Protagonist.
➟ City Section:
Section four supposedly requires being sneaky and getting info, also the enemy LT is there.
➟ Reason:
It's his job.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name:Verathius Mischevang
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11720-verathius-mischevang-0-2-arrancar-approved
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2
➟ Org: K-World
➟ Side: Antag/Neutral
➟ City Section: Second District Seireitei
➟ Reason: This is the place he awoke in the middle of confrontation the memories once lost were now restored. But the important question is why is he here, why do they call him leader. Where is Vearthius

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Tsubasa Unabara
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-2?highlight=Tsubasa
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2++
➟ Org: Gotei 13
➟ Side:Protag
➟ City Section: First District Seireitei
➟ Reason: It's the place he is needed to protect in order for everything to work out, he must defend the prison beneath his area.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Tsukasa Unabara
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11345-tsukasa-unabara-approved-1-3?highlight=Tsukasa
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-3
➟ Org: Gotei 13/Unabara
➟ City Section: Fourth District Seireitei
➟ Reason: Partly due to the fact he belongs to the Second Division and this sort of activity is suited to him and his people. Tsukasa is exceptionally good at facing enemies stronger than himself and is not alone with the Unabara Clan helping him along with his other secret to be shown..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum