Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Left_bar_bleue25/100Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1)

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:36 pm

The Basics

• Name: Eliah Tsundora
• Titles: The Lackadaisical Snowflake
• Appearance Age: Early Twenties
• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13, 10th Division 3rd Seat
• Weight: 110
• Height: 5' 3"

• Appearance Picture:

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Sayaka_by_haimerejzero-d482xbj_zps47d50273
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) MikiSayaka_zps00df838a
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Weoithw_zps978006f5

Personality

» [Obdurate;; duh]

Once a choice has been made, Eliah will almost always discover a path so that it remains that way. Being spoiled as a human has given her a basis that all decisions that are made by her are final. Though at sometimes it may seem like a bad idea, she often has proven many to be awry in the matter.

» [Callous;; shut up]

"Shut up," a favorite phrase of Eliah's in most cases. Usually when she is wrong, or just annoyed she will spit the two words at you. Often followed by the cold-shoulder. Though the words might come out to be harsh at first, once a relationship is established it's likely that it won't be taken personal anymore. However, it's if you don't follow what she demands when her temper might run up.

» [Gluttonous;; high metabolisms rule]

Very demanding, wants too much of everything. Too much food, too much sleep, too much work, too much clothing, too much training, too much of everything! She's like a child at times and can be known for her tantrums when things don't go her way.

» [Facetious;; jk, kid, jk]

Jester-like in many ways, even while being cruel. If she likes you then you probably know well enough that she isn't being mean to you... completely. It's hard to tell when she's using "just kidding" as duct tape, or actually means it, and when she is actually joking around. Don't worry, they're just words.

» [Credulous;; nowai]

"You know that humans were all once insects?" "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Yep, it's that easy. Tell her something completely ridiculous such as having weigh-ins is so they can categorize everyone in the Gotei Thirteen into a wrestling tournament and she'll believe it. She's pretty oblivious to how humans live and how they work, only living on Earth for such little time.

» [Aphrodisiac;; drool]

Always keeping a keen eye for good looking men, or boys rather. She finds the younger ones to be oh, so much cuter. She has a certain affinity for Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya, and will come to arms in order to defend herself on the topic.

» [Puerile;; I'm never growing up]

Despite her matured mind, and the little bit of wisdom she may have obtained from her two-hundred, plus, years of existence Eli typically can't help but be her childhood self. She's impatient at times, giddy, or just down-right immature. She's content with her immaturity.

» [Respectful;; Sorta]

Over time Eliah has obtained a weird sense of respect for her fellow comrades in the Gotei 13. However, it's mainly with the Captains and Vice Captains. As such she's begun to grow in many different ways through it, being nice at times to others. She's even began to call others by Captain and Vice Captain instead of just their first name. She's learned a lot from Lionus Wolf in terms of how she should be as a member of the Organization and even Neviah Clixx-Kimura has gave her a bit of a soft side at times.

Background

"Oh, Lord, so you wanna my story? ... Just lose interest, you're better off." She stated and turned in her chair, hoping the stranger would go away.

"Still waiting?" Eliah let out a deep sigh and rolled her eyes placing her right hand under her cheek, while posting her elbow to the bar. She took a sip of her gin and tonic with her left hand and continued, "Well, I suppose I'll tell you since you keep staring at me like some kind of creeper. I lived in a decent house, lived in the United States, my parents were nice, they always spoiled me. Kept me happy." She let out a small, but pleasant smirk and sipped her drink once more. "My dad had some high-end job at some law-firm, so he wasn't well liked by many. Usually his close friends liked laying on a desk and being stared at rather than talking." She looked blankly at the stranger. "Books. He liked books, geez... Some people." She slammed her left arm down onto the bar and asked the barkeep to top her off. "Anyway, my mom was a stay at home mom, she kept me company and I did the same for her. We didn't live in a big city or anything, there really wasn't any back then. I was a pretty 'jubilant' child, I guess you could say. I loved life." The barkeep slid her glass to her and she stopped it with the back of her hand and brought it to her lips. She continued talking of her childhood to the stranger, she wasn't even sure if he/she was interested anymore, but whatever.

"Of course, my life couldn't be great forever, or else I wouldn't be here." She stated as she continued on to the climax of the story. "Well, you see, I loved the snow. In fact, it's a part of me in many ways, I believe. Not like Jack Frost or anything, but my last name means 'tundra'." She chuckled at her own banter and continued, "So one winter my friends and I found this large hill. I mean, this thing was HUGE." She exclaimed using her hands to put an image into the strangers head. "We had never seen anything like it, what kid wouldn't want to sled down that thing? Well, I wish I didn't, or, again, I wouldn't be here." Sipping her drink once more. "So, of course, I was the first one to go, because I was such a bitch. I jumped on my sled and blasted down that hill, I owned that thing. Until I hit a tree, now that tree. That tree owned me. I broke my neck in three different places and my spine was practically shattered. I dyed while I was in the ICU, I believe. I wish I knew how my parents did without me..." She started to tear up. Bending her head away from the stranger's view she bit her lip and sighed then turned back and continued talking.

She ordered yet another drink, this time a double, and took a large gulp. It looked as though her chest had gotten bigger or something, because she usually sipped her drinks. "So after living in Rukongai's outskirts for so long I finally got picked up by a bunch of thugs to be their 'bitch'. They liked my eyes and short hair, not to mention my 'other features'." She used hand quotes to signify her sarcasm. "I became the leaders 'main bitch' for a while, it sucked. I cried myself to sleep most nights after being beaten and raped. I always put up a fight, though, which might have been dumb, but eh... It made me who I am today. Which I am fine with." She took another large gulp of her drink, sighing once more. She felt as though she had made the stranger uncomfortable by now, but there was no way she wasn't going to finish now. "So anyway, that happened to me a lot for a few years. Finally I figured out that I had some spiritual bullshit going on with me and I could shoot shit from my hands if I concentrated long enough. So I got the hell out of there. I started working on ways to protect myself. The spiritual shit didn't come as quick as the physical fighting did, but I'm still a girl. So, of course, I'm not gonna be the best at fighting for being self-taught. Soon enough, I was taking my district by siege and eventually I got those creeps the hell off my turf. Bastards." She slammed the rest of her drink.

"...Finally I just gave up on all that and joined the Protection Squads." Eliah muttered, the stranger wasn't even there anymore. She looked around in confusion and felt a little bit of a sway coming about her. Flomp. Right on the deck. Yep, all of that and now here she is, on the ground of a nasty bar. She'd have fun peeling herself up in the morning.

The next day Eliah made her way back to the same bar and the man wished to learn a bit more, after refusing several times again she decided the hell with it after a few drinks. "Alright, so I joined the second division. Things were fine at first, but I really just wanted to find power. That's all I ever really wanted. I just wanted to get revenge on all those bastards that thought they could take advantage of my weaknesses. Sure, revenge is bad, but there shouldn't be those types of people in Soul Society. Those people are supposed to become hollows! What idiot performed konso on them anyway?" She took another gulp of her drink, this was a pretty touchy subject in her life. In fact it was the basis of her entire being as a Shinigami. She just wanted revenge. Lighting a cigarette she continued. "Anyway, so I ended up figuring out about this guy, Ceon Clixx. He used to be part of the Zero Division but out of no where he just disappeared. I wanted to meet him so bad... I still do. One day I heard these guys talking about the death of a Vice Captain's friend, her name just so happened to be Neviah Clixx-Kimura. Yeah, the daughter of the man I was looking for. So I went to go see if this was true, turns out she's this really nice chick and for some reason she has this way of making me a completely different person. She even reached inside of me with her strange abilities and was able to tell what type of fighting style I should specialize in. So, she helped me with that. I learned a lot of things, but I ended up losing all those memories. Hell, I hardly remember any of that now, but it's slowly coming back to me.

So years went by and I didn't see Neviah all of those years. I had become a lazy piece of crap just rotting in the second division not doing much at all but the small things that ended up falling down the gutter. I didn't have a problem with doing them, I did with honor and always saw them to their end. I just never volunteered for anything else, I didn't try to progress in my skills or abilities. I was content, I guess. One night I walk into a bar much like this one... was it this one? Well, anyway I sit down and I meet this Captain. His name was Wolf Lionus, of the eighth Division. He agreed to take me under his wing after pushing out all these tears and feelings that I didn't want to let out because I'm supposed to be tough." She paused for a moment as she was conflicted just by thinking about the man. He was good, but all the same he was a monster that she despised. "So yeah, not too much later I ended up fighting this guy Akuzima he was the 11th seat of my division while I still remained an unseated member. I kind of went about things the wrong way when challenging him... or everyone rather. I made an ass of myself and he wished to further that a bit. But I was able to prevail thanks to coming to my senses and remember parts of my training with Neviah. It was as if I had a seal limiter on me this whole time, it was crazy all of a sudden I went from having no way to win against this guy to ending things rather hastefully. It was remarkable. I had no idea I had such power and strength. I owe that guy a lot for letting me spar with him... haven't seen him since then, though. A few weeks later I ended up meeting yet another captain, Zeda Yuudeshi of the seventh division. He was a perv and brought out some of the worst in me, but then Wolf came along and helped me out. I told the two that I'd go to whichever division that was stronger. So the two fought. They told me not to go, but I did anyway. Why not, huh?" She laughed slightly, actually happy to tell her story this time around. "So I saw Neviah there and we reconnected after all these years and I finally ended up just going her ranks as the 3rd seat. Crazy, I had went from an unseated member to the third seat so quickly. I guess it really does help to have people you know..." She'd finish her story telling there for today...

Zanpakutō

Name: Kōri no Hanabira(氷の花びら Romanji, literal translation in American English: Petals of Ice)

Appearance:

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Frost_zps791607b8

Inner World:

Kōri no Hanabira lives in a literal maze of trees, and icy terrain. As you are running, or walking through this glacial maze you find yourself falling into a series of mental and physical obstacles. Such things include, mind-altering illusions making it seem as though you are walking past the things over and over again. As well as living snow that has the ability to swallow the target whole. While running through the icy biome two moons are visible that never change in their position. Which may strike the person as odd for the trees ability to stay alive without proper light, ever.

Within the middle of the trails are small footsteps that Kōri no Hanabira had created as what she says "when I took my first steps through the maze". However, it is unknown as to whether this is fact or fiction, as she states she had once lived. Kōri no Hanabira sharp voice echos throughout the trails from all directions sending the target even more astray.

Upon reaching her, the target will come to realize Kōri no Hanabira has simply been waiting within an open field of a spring time biome.

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Winter-snow-fantasy-art-alien-landscapes-nature_428253_zps6ef76e89

Personality:

Kōri no Hanabira is one with her land and treats it that way, spending most all of her time tending to the living things within the world. She has very caring attributes for her world, but as for disturbances, not so much. Though, she may care for her world very much she actually has a strong hatred for the cold, ice, and snow. As you can tell by her own living area that is snow free.

Kōri no Hanabira is very elder-like and speaks in fragments with words of wisdom, rather than directing her sentences toward any subject.

Not getting to test others strengths often, if at all, she thoroughly enjoys sparring and fighting. However her hatred for cold, ice, and snow make her hate her own abilities, making her very willing to hand her powers over. However, will not simply just hand them off to anyone. This, being the reason Eliah had not been able to contact her, as Kōri no Hanabira had always known her to be weak-minded and physically weak.

Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance :

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Katannananana_zpsd4a8660e

Release Phrase: "Chikara o motsu Kōri no Hanabira, futan watashi!"(力を持つ氷の花びら、負担私 Romanji, literal translation in English: I burden myself with Kori no Hababira power.)

Release Action: As Eliah says her release phrase it causes her to fall to one knee as she is over-encumbered in ice and snow. A gust of below zero winds swirl around the snow-covered ice as the snow clears the ice begins to crack and then breaks as she holds a large ice rock within her hand it morphs it crackles and shatters to the shape of her knew Zanpakutō's form.

Zanpakutō Appearance:

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) KGNG3_zps6fb1dad8

Shikai Appearance:

After Release:

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Celsiusfull851659_zps9271d6fb

Battle tattered:

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Tumblr_lb3xrgu2xM1qzpx9ao1_500_zps7c05addc

Shikai Abilities:

As per protocol, as Eliah takes on her new appearance and new weapon her base stats drastically increase in addition to her Hakuda and close combat skills. In addition, she gains a high vulnerability to cold, ice, and water-based attacks.

Tangible Freezing:
Using her Zanpakutō, the kusarigama, Eliah is able to freeze whatever the chain wraps itself around causing the strength of the hold to multiply. By using this technique Eliah is able to wrap the chains around an entire foe in order to capture them for a short duration of time. Though, that would be the maximum capacity of the ability in it's early stages. However, she can weave the weapon through a series of feet in order to stop a group of five or less from fleeing a scene.

Polar Density:
Eliah is able to create a dense mist in a one hundred foot radius. The mist, due to it's subzero temperatures has the ability to cause numbness to the opponent or even hypothermia if used in the right conditions. In a rainy weather condition, or scorching hot temperatures the dramatic change in the temperature is near certain to send the opponent into a state of distress, based on their willpower and focus.

In addition to being able to cause hypothermia, if in a desert terrain she is able to do exactly the opposite. The dramatic change from subzero temperatures to dry and hot weather conditions makes it very possible for the opponent to also be affected by hyperthermia.

Not only this, but the overall density of the mist is enough to slow the target 25-50% based on their strength.

To better describe the effects of the ability I present to you medical explanations of the effects, as well as some of the more extreme effects of the two possibilities:

Hypothermia is a condition in which core temperature drops below the required temperature for normal metabolism and body functions which is defined as 35.0 °C (95.0 °F). Body temperature is usually maintained near a constant level of 36.5–37.5 °C (97.7–99.5 °F) through biologic homeostasis or thermoregulation. If exposed to cold and the internal mechanisms are unable to replenish the heat that is being lost, a drop in core temperature occurs. As body temperature decreases, characteristic symptoms occur such as shivering and mental confusion.'

Mild

Symptoms of mild hypothermia may be vague with sympathetic nervous system excitation (shivering, hypertension, tachycardia, tachypnea, and vasoconstriction). These are all physiological responses to preserve heat. Cold diuresis, mental confusion, as well as hepatic dysfunction may also be present. Hyperglycemia may be present, as glucose consumption by cells and insulin secretion both decrease, and tissue sensitivity to insulin may be blunted. Sympathetic activation also releases glucose from the liver. In many cases, however, especially in alcoholic patients, hypoglycemia appears to be a more common presentation. Hypoglycemia is also found in many hypothermic patients because hypothermia often is a result of hypoglycemia.

Moderate

Low body temperature results in shivering becoming more violent. Muscle mis-coordination becomes apparent. Movements are slow and labored, accompanied by a stumbling pace and mild confusion, although the person may appear alert. Surface blood vessels contract further as the body focuses its remaining resources on keeping the vital organs warm. The victim becomes pale. Lips, ears, fingers and toes may become blue.

Severe

As the temperature decreases, further physiological systems falter and heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure all decrease. This results in an expected HR in the 30s with a temperature of 28 °C (82 °F).

Difficulty in speaking, sluggish thinking, and amnesia start to appear; inability to use hands and stumbling is also usually present. Cellular metabolic processes shut down. Below 30 °C (86 °F), the exposed skin becomes blue and puffy, muscle coordination becomes very poor, walking becomes almost impossible, and the person exhibits incoherent/irrational behavior including terminal burrowing or even a stupor. Pulse and respiration rates decrease significantly, but fast heart rates (ventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation) can occur. Major organs fail. Clinical death occurs. Because of decreased cellular activity in stage 3 hypothermia, the body will actually take longer to undergo brain death.

Paradoxical undressing

Twenty to fifty percent of hypothermia deaths are associated with paradoxical undressing. This typically occurs during moderate to severe hypothermia, as the person becomes disoriented, confused, and combative. They may begin discarding their clothing, which, in turn, increases the rate of heat loss.

Rescuers who are trained in mountain survival techniques are taught to expect this; however, some may assume incorrectly that urban victims of hypothermia have been subjected to a sexual assault.

One explanation for the effect is a cold-induced malfunction of the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that regulates body temperature. Another explanation is that the muscles contracting peripheral blood vessels become exhausted (known as a loss of vasomotor tone) and relax, leading to a sudden surge of blood (and heat) to the extremities, fooling the person into feeling overheated.

Terminal burrowing

An apparent self-protective behavior known as terminal burrowing, or hide-and-die syndrome, occurs in the final stages of hypothermia. The afflicted will enter small, enclosed spaces, such as underneath beds or behind wardrobes. It is often associated with paradoxical undressing.

Hyperthermia is elevated body temperature due to failed thermoregulation that occurs when a body produces or absorbs more heat than it dissipates. Extreme temperature elevation then becomes a medical emergency requiring immediate treatment to prevent disability or death.

The most common causes include heat stroke and adverse reactions to drugs. The former is an acute temperature elevation caused by exposure to excessive heat, or combination of heat and humidity, that overwhelms the heat-regulating mechanisms. The latter is a relatively rare side effect of many drugs, particularly those that affect the central nervous system. Malignant hyperthermia is a rare complication of some types of general anesthesia.

Heat stroke

Heat stroke occurs when thermoregulation is overwhelmed by a combination of excessive metabolic production of heat (exertion), excessive environmental heat, and insufficient or impaired heat loss, resulting in an abnormally high body temperature. In severe cases, temperatures can exceed 40 °C (104 °F). Heat stroke may be non-exertional (classic) or exertional.
Significant physical exertion in hot conditions can generate heat beyond the ability to cool, because, in addition to the heat, humidity of the environment may reduce the efficiency of the body's normal cooling mechanisms. Heat loss mechanisms are limited to vasodilation of skin vessels and increased rate of sweating. Vasodilation dissipates heat by convection and sweating by evaporation. However, thermoregulation can be assisted with shade or fans. Other factors, such as insufficient water intake, consuming alcohol, or lack of air conditioning, can worsen the problem.

The principles of physics involved include:

• Newton's law of cooling which states that dry heat loss is proportional to temperature difference between the human body (shell) and surroundings;
  • Stefan-Boltzmann law which states that the higher the temperature of an object, the more it radiates, and the energy radiating from an object and received by the human body is proportional to temperature difference between object and skin.

Non-exertional heat stroke mostly affects the young and elderly. In the elderly in particular, it can be precipitated by medications such as anticholinergic drugs, antihistamines, and diuretics that reduce vasodilation, sweating, and other heat-loss mechanisms. In this situation, the body's tolerance for high environmental temperature may be insufficient, even at rest.

Age also plays a subsequent part within heat strokes, this is partly because thermoregulation involves cardiovascular, respiratory and renal systems which may be inadequate for the additional stress because of the existing burden of aging and disease, further compromised by medications.

Mist Movement:
Eliah is capable of decomposing her body into a fine mist that is visible to the eye in certain circumstances. The circumstances being the more widespread she can make the mist, the less visible she is. This is all according to how much she wants to put into the ability, as it is extremely similar to Shunpo and other hoho of the like. Yet, it uses more reiatsu in order to complete it. As it carries a far bigger element of surprise and the overall presence of it is to the same extent of polar density if she was to use it on an opponent. However, while she is in this state if a sword was to swipe through the mist it would pull her out and recompose her body and she would be afflicted with a wound as though it her body. Using it in combination with polar density can double the effects or expedite them to an extent depending on how much she wishes to put into the ability. However, it can be extremely wearing on her, so it is typically only used in an assassination-type role.

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidō: Adept
  • Zanjutsu: Master
  • Hakuda: Adept

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

Base Code by: THEFROST
Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Last edited by CPKallday on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty Re: Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1)

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:55 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes: Bumping it up by three tiers will be waiting and I do grant Shikai if not already granted.
Tier:2-1
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Left_bar_bleue25/100Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty Re: Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1)

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:42 pm
SHIKAI GRANTED AS PER THIS UPGRADE THREAD:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11747-eliah-s-shikai#74969

Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Left_bar_bleue15/100Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 am

「ARCHIVING」
Archiving For Inactivity
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:00 pm
Lio forgot to stamp this, but this character is no longer archived.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:19 pm
UPGRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING!
PROOF: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13100-eliah-skill-sheet-upgrade

General Skills

Durability: Adept
General Speed: Adept => Advanced
Strength: Adept
Weapon Skill: Advanced

Racial Skills

Hoho: Advanced
Kidō: Adept
Zanjutsu: Advanced => Master
Hakuda: Adept

Will Skills

Willpower/Determination: Advanced => Master
Mental Deduction: Advanced
Pain Endurance: Advanced
Focus: Advanced

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Archive Due to Inactivity!

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Image
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:31 pm
Active once more.

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) FXpoQxJ
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:39 pm
[mod]MOVING TO INACTIVE CHARACTERS DUE TO INACTIVITY[/mod]

Eliah Tsundora[2014 Revamp] (Approved Shinigami 2-1) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum