Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker Empty Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue May 06, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 18 times in total

Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker Empty Re: Two Week Challenge Mission Tracker

Fri May 02, 2014 5:41 am

«TIME FOR SOME GUTS AND UPDATES»

Everything in this should be up to date. And realizing that I got 13 post in this thing? I better put it into overdrive and start cranking out these post over the next few times. Time to tap into that muse cycle and pumping out that creative spark.

Therefore, I am gonna spend the next day or so disconnected from skype/xat in order to get this shit in order. I can't have any distractions since I'm gonna need to write out, at least, 12,000 words. This is due to the fact I set the bar for myself at 1,000 words per post for my One Year Challenge.

So, with all of that laid out before me, I've got a lot to work with -- but it's time to pull that Gunha Guts from within and smash this damn challenge to beat it. In this process, I hope to come back from this stint of community isolation with a stronger and more solid muse and to come out overcoming this thing.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 03, 2014 6:12 am

«GONNA NEED MORE GUTS FOR THIS»
Just making another update post to say I'm now within 9 post of beating this challenge. I just need to manage to crank out another three post for today and then another five tomorrow and I'll have beat it...WITH GUTS!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm
Smiley face
«TIME FOR SOME GUTS AND UPDATES»

THROUGH THE POWER OF GUTS, THIS CHALLENGE HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum