Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Left_bar_bleue25/100S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Empty S.A.D.D.I. [WIP]

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:30 pm

The Basics

• Name: DNA Creation 453 "S.A.D.D.I."
• Titles: Biokinesiologist
• Appearance Age: Eight
• Affiliation/Rank: Vandenreich
• Weight: 70 lbs
• Height: 4' 4"

• Appearance Picture:
S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Appearanceimg_zps223fc2bc

Personality

Void: in a sense of speaking with emotion, not actually feeling emotions

Calculative: perceptive, good with numbers and trajectories

Empowered: overconfidence in her abilities as she was the first of many experiments to be a success

Persistent: determined

Primitive: the world and other realms are an enigma to her

Puerile: Eight years old... she's a child.

Loyal: devotion to duty

Background

Birth, twin, parents, parent's death, life in the orphanage, meeting the members of the technology branch in the vand, becoming an experiment at six, life beyond that at seven, today.

Human Skills

• Human Skills:

Biokinesis:

- Manipulate your biological compisition, enabling yourself to move faster, stronger, and become more intelligent.
- Achieve perfect health by improving your immune system.
- Can alter your apperance and shapeshift by manipulating your physiology.
- Cloning is possible by dividing your cells.
- Immortality can be achieved by manipulating the telomeres in your body, which will stop aging
- By hyperaccelerating cell reproduction in your body, you can also achieve regeneration.
- By controlling the molecular structure of your flesh, you can have skin, bones, and organs that are harder than diamonds.
- You can turn parts of your body into weapons like Alex Mercer or James Heller
- Manipulate another person's physiology. By doing so, you can turn off a person's senses or their muscles and nerves to immobilize them. You can also crush or destroy their vital organs, manipulate their telomeres to hyperaccelerate aging, or alter their appearance into another animal.
- Control another person's organs that regulate hormones. Certain hormonse can cause different emotions, making the person easier to manipulate or kill them due a chemical imbalance.
- Healing people is possible with this power by getting rid of pathological organisms or tumors in a person's body. It is also possible to reconstruct their nervous system if they are paralyzed, their skeletal system if they have broken bones, and much more.
- But the best part is that by manipulating your genetics, if superpowers are based on genetics you will be able to access new superpowers like dark matter manipulation, energy manipulation, space-time manipulation foresight, mind control, and telekinesis.
- If powers are based on genetics, then it is also possible to give others superpowers or take powers away from those who do have powers.

Quincy Skills

• Quincy Items: (List any type of Quincy Tool or Item your character has in their possession here.)

• Other Skills: (If you have any other Quincy Related poweress you want to add, put it here. You can find more info about them here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8128-the-quincy)

Spirit Weapon

• Type: (What kind of weapon does your quincy use?)
• Appearance: (1 picture or a description of the bow’s appearance, be detailed)
• Reishi Color: (Commonly Light Blue, but it can be a different color due to evolution)

Vollständig

• Name: (What is your Vollständig's name?)
• Appearance: (What does your Vollständig look like?)
• Abilities: (What does your Vollständig do?)

Bankai

Skill Sheet

- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

- Marksmanship: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Blut: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hirenkyaku: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Base Code by: THEFROST
Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Empty Re: S.A.D.D.I. [WIP]

Wed May 14, 2014 2:18 am
Moving to Old WIP.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

S.A.D.D.I. [WIP] Empty Re: S.A.D.D.I. [WIP]

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:35 pm
Archiving from Old WIP due to member inactivity.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread