Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Avatar Sizes Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Proper Avatar Sizes Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Proper Avatar Sizes Empty Proper Avatar Sizes

Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 am
Okay, I've seen this with a lot of people. If you're unfamiliar with Forumotion and the avatar trick for having sizes above the norm, you can learn it here.

It's really quite simple: all you have to do is upload your image of choice to some sort of hosting site, such as photobucket.com , imgur.com , tinypic.com , etc. I personally recommend photobucket if you go on the site from internet with firewalls. If you don't have your own account or want to get to it quickly, then I recommend imgur.

Proper Avatar Sizes VbLtMJc

See that? Where it says " Link to an off-site Avatar : Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to."? Well, all you have to do is copy the URL of your desired image and paste it into the box. That's it!

If you don't already know, that field is the only one which turns out with the desired effect of the image's full size. The other field, which says "Upload an Avatar from a URL : Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image, it will be copied to this site." automatically re-sizes your image. Why? Two reasons: 1) I don't know, and 2) because it's stupid.

Don't upload either. Just like the "Upload an Avatar from a URL" field, uploading directly from your computer will end up re-sizing your image, and for the same reasons too.

PLEASE USE THIS. Not only is it helpful for some people who get a little twitch when they see an improperly sized Avatar (like myself, because I'm all that matters), it's also helpful for yourself, as you can properly show off your dope-ass Avatar in all its glory, as opposed to it being too small (or the more ever-so-rare "too large") than intended and made.

Proper Avatar Sizes 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Avatar Sizes Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Proper Avatar Sizes Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Proper Avatar Sizes Empty Re: Proper Avatar Sizes

Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:53 am
Moving this thread into the guide action.
'Tis in the wrong place.

Proper Avatar Sizes WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Proper Avatar Sizes Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Proper Avatar Sizes Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Proper Avatar Sizes Empty Re: Proper Avatar Sizes

Sat May 20, 2017 11:50 pm
[mod]Shitty thread, kys S_E.[/mod]

Proper Avatar Sizes 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum