Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eric's Forbidden Powers Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Eric's Forbidden Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Eric's Forbidden Powers Empty Re: Eric's Forbidden Powers

Fri May 23, 2014 6:52 pm
Alright I want to check this but before I do need some questions answered and this will go pretty quickly.

Do you have some other documentation of Joshua Iramasha like a profile, or something, because then we have something to go off of, and this will make it faster, because while I think A demon could pull from Demon Iramasha's I'm not too sure how Eric is pulling from his former incantation you really didn't specify in your profile so... I want to tighten those loose ends up. So once you answer this then we can get this check through and on your way. I just want some way to document this because I don't want this to become an abuse of past giving more powers than necessary etc.

So let's do this.

Eric's Forbidden Powers GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eric's Forbidden Powers Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Eric's Forbidden Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 25, 2014 3:36 pm
Okay, minus spelling errors this gives.. me really nothing to go off of, but I can gather what his power is supposed to be. My Question is does Eric Zanthos have Alex Vergas absorbed into him or absorbed his powers, otherwise I'll want to nerf your powers a bit before I can say okay to a Seshin Buki of this caliber. The history seems okay, I'm going to re-read after you reply. Thank you and sorry this is taking a bit.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 27, 2014 4:50 pm
I will be placing notes in between each section as comments and things to change.

Spoiler:

I know i missed stuff, but there's a lot of fixes needed, and I'm still confused greatly on what the main purpose of this is, when this seems like you should of just made this a separate app, I like the concept and find it nifty but it needs some work.~ Uhm.. any questions?

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 30, 2014 1:45 pm
=More checking to come soon.=

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eric's Forbidden Powers Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Eric's Forbidden Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:40 pm

«MOVING THIS POWER UPGRADE M8»

Based on the fact there has been extensive checking with this upgrade app, I'm going to go ahead and move this into WIP to save up space in the unchecked power upgrades. So, have fun with this.

Eric's Forbidden Powers WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:14 pm
Okay now that My mind is refreshed enough to think...

I think there's good stuff, and bad stuff in here.

I'll list the things I like and think you should keep, and the other stuff will be suggested for you to re-do or remove completely because unnecessary.

Things you should keep.
Keep all the Shadow moves on your Seishin buki besides the obvious Getsuga Tensho rip off. You have more class than that brah.~

For your abilities during your shifter.
You need to really explain your senses better because I'm seriously confused on what you're trying to localize with each animal, and some of them are kinda repetitive.
You have these four senses, and this would be a better idea for them to be used.
Tiger. [Sense of seeing better at night, Felines are noted for their abilities to see in the dark.]
Wolf. [Sense of Smell Typically would be better with a wolf.]
Lion. [One of mankinds greatest hunters, able to sense fear would be better.]
Eagle. [This one you nailed birds eye view.]

These do seem better.

Shadow Claw Black Gauntlets: The Claw Black Gauntlets are an augmentation of Shadow Fist technique which the iramasha used for bashing enemy's skulls in. Backs of hands made of 10 oz leather, fingers made of 6 oz. No glove here, made entirely of hand tooled leather. All fingers fully articulated and easy to move in. Lots of rivets in this one, but I tried to conceal them. Wrist and back of hand articulated also with scale tooling. Fingers tooled with smaller scales. From its ashes new structures always arose, ever taller than the ones before and, from the burning fires, a blinding shadow flame. In its burning heat the Chaos Claws were forged, filled with contained fury, waiting for their master to unleash their power once again.

Black Gauntlet Abilities
Brute Gauntlet Combatant: While not showing any technical of formal skill in hand-to-hand combat using the shadow claw gauntlets. With the Shadow Claw Gauntlets, Joshua relies entirely on a brawler style of fighting. Whether Joshua possesses any skill in swordsmanship is unknown as he never uses his weapons in combat. His skill in hand-to-hand combat combined with his unbelievable shadow strength makes him quite a dangerous opponent.
Shadow Empowerment: Encasing the gauntlets with shadow energy flow within them allowing the iramasha to strike with more energy with each punch.

Shadow Power Raiser: This is an Demon-exclusive technique that hardens the user's iramashas energy and releases it in a swift yet potent blast within the fist. While similar in function to an arrancar's Bala, the technique is not nearly as powerful, though thanks to its composition its speed is 20 times faster and allows for it to be fired in quick succession. In addition, it possesses more concussive force than a typical Bala does.

I think this should equal in strength since it's 20 times faster than a normal Bala.

Shadow Pyro Blast: An attack where the from the gauntlet hand can produce or fire a super ball of shadow fire energy blast which can do some damage. It starts with opening the gauntlet palm and raising it the target a flame circle is formed and then the super flame ball is generated. Depending on the enemy's defenses will determine the flame damage from the super shadow flame blast if the person was weak then it does immense damage to that people. If the enemy's defenses were stronger then it might have done something(25%-45%) or nothing at all which could lead to trouble.

This seems okay Maybe...

Tenma Shurettou( "Mara Vermilion Splitting Knife"): This great technique was only taught to certain demons and some ramasha however the power had been placed within the gauntlets. The attack with the skies completely turning dark the opponent the forbidden iramasha start to gather massive amounts of shadow energy. The user will start to get into a powerful stance and then suddenly the user will completely disappear from the enemy's sensing power. Joshua will appear violently crashing down upon the enemy almost like a bomb hitting the target. However it will be a powerful energized out hand knife-edge strike. It has a drawback depending if enemy's speed is fast enough to stop the user's stance starter then the attack becomes undone. Meaning it's over.

I think there should be a check on if they can detect him when he's coming down, because he'd be locked into the action attacking. This is my thought however you can always get a second opinion though.

Kongou Kokuretsuzan (Land Killer Slash): The ultimate technique of flames which was known to be offensive and defensive at the time. A user will raise one hand in the air summoning vast amounts of shadow magic into that palm with the power of wrath and vengeance flowing within. Joshua whole body will be imbued with shadow pyro energy making him strong and vicious. With all that deadly power in one hand, He slams it violently on the ground unleashing a massive earthquake energy explosion. How it works when the user slams that powerful gathered energy into ground or enemy and unleashes a explosion of energy. The explosion of pure energy power emanates into unleashed an massive earthquake that can perhaps or cause a city to tear itself apart..

So a vibration based explosion? That's what I need to know what kind of explosion this is you say an earthquake which means vibrations, so how many times can he used it.

Darkness Last Rites{Shadow Final Punishment}: As the true Lord of Shadow, Joshua was given to rights and priviledges to use dark shadow abilities more deadlier then his own. Over the years, The shadow iramasha was able to recreate ancient punishments that were used against demons many of them are benefits while some devour enemies within darkness. After absorbing energy for his own survival, Joshua used his shadow powers recreating each angelic punishment remaking into a evil sort of faction. In the process, Joshua created the evil version of Angelic Last Rites and ancient ability from the angel iramasha which can deadly even to be a hellbent curse upon his enemy. Joshua Iramasha has great control of four deadly Shadow punishments yet they can be defeated by some angelic iramasha powers and abilities if learned. They're two other ways to defeat the Shadow Punishments of way of Anti Curse powers and defensive magic.

-------Different Kinds of Shadow Punishments-------
I.) Shadow Purifier: Known as the very first Shadow Punishment; The Purifier this is known also as shadow cancel it activates when an attack hits Joshua's body. The shadow punishment is activated when an attack connects hurting him badly once this happens. The shadow black star is formed draining 50% power and strength from the enemy attack. It will like Joshua was never by an enemy damaged but the iramasha will shows the signs of damage and battle scars but only half of it. However, Joshua's strength is stronger then the enemy attack then the iramasha wouldn't feel the attack at all. He would only feel 25% of the attack with some minor bruises yet if the iramasha is weaker then he'll half of the enemy's attack. Because the forbidden iramasha is a master of shadow energies and shadow magic, Joshua can only use this technique about 4 times if used a 5th time one of his eyeballs will disappear. Which also means, he won't be able to use any of the Blood eyes technique either because of the shadow punishments.

--------------Shadow Chaos Release Limit---------------
3-5 to 3-1: The Dragon Chaos can last for 12 posts.
2-5 to 1-1: The Dragon Chaos can last for 8 posts.
0-5 to 0-1: The Dragon Chaos can last for 4 posts.

I want these as these limits.

II.) Darkness Witch-Force: Known as the second Shadow Punishment; Witchforce was an ancient shadow technique long forgotten and used by witches to redirect things by way of shadow stitching. Taking a shadow thread to the ground if it can connect to the enemy attack's shadow just it coming towards Joshua. The forbidden iramasha can stop the enemy attack completely, send the attack away or send the attack straight back to the enemy even use the affinity of hell to make it stronger. One drawback to this the enemy attack must seen along with it shadow if not the attack itself won't. The second drawback would be the sun if it's a bright day outside in the battle the sun uv rays can weaken the shadow as the enemies attack would hit the shadow iramasha. Final drawback is speed if the enemy's is way too fast for the shadow stitching to catch then the attack is worthless to throw it at attack. Also it can't work against holy attacks, angel attacks, light attacks and telepathy attacks.

III.) Black Dead Prison Known as the third Shadow Punishment; Dead Prison is a way of completely binding a person almost like Void Howling. If the enemy's willpower is weaker the attack will have deadly effects it starts off the opponent feeling a certain chill to their body. Meaning the attack has phased the enemy's body the iramasha shadow completely grabs at the enemy's shadow. Once this is done black spikes start to pierce the enemy's body putting the enemy into a near paralysis mode weakening arms, legs and body. The shadow spikes growing on the enemy's body will form into a black prison all around the enemy draining their power as shadow spikes get sharper. Why is it painful? Each shadow spike that pierces the enemy's body the spike spins slowly attacking the flesh as the veins of blood putting enough pressure to make an enemy scream. Almost like a torture system or someone about to be tortured. Even causing the enemy to bleed a lot when it happens. Their have been their ways into defeating this solar attacks, flame/fire attacks or the enemy's speed.

IV.) Final Dark Reckoning{Heartless Shadow Angel}: Known as the fourth Shadow Punishment; The Heartless Angel technique a way of putting one's soul into darkness sending it into complete destruction pulling the power & sense of death into the enemy. It was known by angels to be the ultimate voodoo curse technique to put fear into demons but that was centuries ago. Completely weakening 75% the enemy's powers and abilities however their one weakness to this. The technique itself needs the enemy's blood or the attack itself won't work at all. It part of an punishment law for the technique "The blood of an shadow's enemy will seal their fate and the pain of death will come into their fruition". Once the enemy's blood is taken; Joshua will grow shadow flame wings upon his back the dark ritual will begin as within the gathered enemy's blood. It will create a small little clone of that enemy as the iramasha will rise up into the air. The little clone will be encase within a shadow ball the iramasha will the ball up with one hand. As the forbidden begins to say the ancient words of the fallen angel. "I send thy enemy's pain into the megadeath of the dark abyss. Embrace and Descend, Heartless Shadow Angel". Once this is said the shadow ball will disappear sending immense shock waves, headaches, cramps and burning sensations throughout the enemy's body. Thus draining 75% of the enemy's power and abilities however the attack can only be done once per thread. It can defeated if the shadow ball is destroyed or stopping the ritual by finding a way to stop Joshua from descending up in the air. An enemy can outrun it if the enemy's willpower is strong enough to sense it in time and have their speed to dodge it.

Clean up the vocab as in typos, and I'll recheck.~

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum