Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117456 messages in 17877 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Henrex

fantomdarc

Tsubine

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

looking for threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thordios
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 123248459

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
54500/99999  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: looking for threads   Fri May 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Keeping this simple. I have been away for a little bit because I have been busy. Now I am looking to get back into the swing of things so I need a thread to pick myself up. I have 3 characters right now and would love to get a thread going with any one of them.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t10095-miraya-approved-3-4

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8970-steven-approved-4-3

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9579-chris-smith-approved-3-1

Let me know if you would like to start a tread with me. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerants
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 86086805

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: looking for threads   Sat May 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: looking for threads   Wed May 28, 2014 9:17 am

I think out of those characters I would like to play against Zeus Yumichi the most. I think I would like to use Miraya. I have an idea for improving her that I may be able to use an rp against zeus to help make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerants
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 86086805

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: looking for threads   Wed May 28, 2014 10:23 pm

alright, that sounds good to me. just pm me the details of what you would like to do or just start the thread. location would have to be somewhere in karakura sense thats the only place zeus has access to.

The Cookie
The Cookie

¥ Yen : 365559186

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: looking for threads   Thu May 29, 2014 12:23 am

※Netflix※

My character list has not updated yet but they are my most latest, active chars for now. I prefer combat threads but its all up to you in choosing the characters you want to pit your head for it.

I don't mind otherwise.

Thordios
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: looking for threads   Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:31 pm

These threads have been completed though not quite how I had anticipated them to be. So rather then create a new thread for looking for more plays I will just recycle. Same characters haven't finished my new ones yet so if you want to rp please send me a pm or reply here and let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke Ryotai
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 35545443

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: looking for threads   Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:12 am

Alright, only character I have is Sayuri. Some ideas that sprang to mind for each of those three:

Miraya: Could make for an interesting fight, and I could see it being one Sayuri would stick with, since she's practically fresh out of the Academy (spent extra time there as a teaching assistant, running and fetching paperwork, helping with training, etc, etc), so she knows little to nothing about Arrancar.

Steven: Steven has a similar premise, I guess, and could easily have been in the Academy when she was assisting there, so there could be a bit of a mentor thing going there. (Helps that Sayuri is a 3-5. XD)

Chris: Not so sure on this one. Due to certain plans I have in the works for Sayuri, I'm not so sure I want her able to get TOO much information on Vizards this early. That said, if you have an idea here, I'll be more than happy to listen!

In other words, my PM box is open, feel free to fire me a message if you have other ideas!

looking for threads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1