Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Vanguard

+8
Teijo
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Blade
Shizuo
Cookies
Mujin
THEFROST
Ulqui
12 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vanguard

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:49 pm
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Azure Iramasha
    Link to Application: Azure
    Branch Applying To: High Command
    Position Applying For: Warden Of The North East
    Why Applying: Azure has always been a defender of both his own race and the human race. This just allows him to do what he's always done under a name.
    Qualifications: Azure led the Hybrid Iramasha branch of the Iramasha Island and has also sat as a leader-esque figure in the Yayjuu previously being that of a Ziamichi.
    Other Comments: uh

The Vanguard - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
The Vanguard - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm
The Vanguard - Page 2 C36be78f6c841eabe68ac987c82c7338

The belows approved.
Welcome to the Vanguard.
Hope you remain active and loyal.
Your oaths been recorded~ May Peace be with you

Blade wrote:~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Link to Application: Azure
    Position Applying For: Warden Of The North East
    Why Applying: Azure has always been a defender of both his own race and the human race. This just allows him to do what he's always done under a name.
    Qualifications: Azure led the Hybrid Iramasha branch of the Iramasha Island and has also sat as a leader-esque figure in the Yayjuu previously being that of a Ziamichi.
    Other Comments: uh

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:21 am
Zero wrote:Name: Kraj Yuuki
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12815-kraj-yuuki-approved-4-4
Branch Applying To: Boros Guard
Position Applying For: Member
Why Applying: To help in the protection of Karakura Central and the World
Other Comments: N/A

// For Record Keeping Purposes
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat May 02, 2015 11:41 pm
Due to Ulqui's lack of activity, I'll be removing him from his leaderships position.
Someone else can apply or Ulqui can re-apply once he is active for a week.

The Vanguard - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2015 12:07 am
Im requesting that Azure fills in for Ulqui until we hear more on his activity.

Spoiler:
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2015 8:54 am

✖| Up~Dat~ting~ |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Check, Check, Removed, and Improved!

The Vanguard - Page 2 Image
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Vanguard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 pm
The Vanguard - Page 2 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧YOU NEED TO FIX SOMETHING BLADE✦

Well, before we get started with this, I'm going to ask that you explain how Azure got into power storywise. So, fill out the proper template and cover that. I'll also put Azure on a trial status if the reason is sufficient enough. I do believe you have the activity to back it, but you need to have it relate to the canon in a proper way.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2015 12:44 am
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6011-azure-iramasha-approved-0-2-hybrid-0-4-spirit#34856
    Position Applying For: Reagent General
    Why Applying: The current Reagent General has up and disappeared, due to Azure's previous positions and experience with others he has requested to step in for said leader. While holding both a leader position in the Vanguard itself under the current Reagent General, Azure once led the Hybrid Iramasha for quite a time before taking his leave to delve into his own life. After such leave, Azure joined up as a Captain of the Gotei which let him to be a Yayjuu member, While in both of these organizations Azure did what he was told and more so, despite the falling out he had with the Soul Society. Upon leaving the Yayjuu due to his Ziamichi becoming one with him, Azure was considered a loner from that point on until taking up the mantle as Warden of the North East. Azure has always been adamant about protecting earth and those who live on it, even when he lived on Iramasha Island and helped those there. In the end Azure would understand if he could not step into the place of the now gone Reagent General if others would not accept him. All he wishes to do is protect those here on this earth and take back what is rightfully theirs.
    Qualifications:Hybrid Iramasha Leader
    High Yayjuu Member
    Captain in The Soul Society
    Powerful Fighter
    Great Communicator
    Warden of The North East
    Protector of Earth Since Birth
    Other Comments: I'd like to help this Org, I want it to get more active and i want to see Earth helped. If I can't be the one I understand, but I'd like to be.

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2015 7:29 am
The Vanguard - Page 2 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Alright, if you think you can handle being active in this org, I will put Azure on a trial for the next month to see how he performs. If there isn't much activity from him in this position, then I'll just demote or remove him from the org. Good luck with it.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 1:03 pm
Due to the disappearance of the current Reagent General, Azure Iramasha has been placed into his position for the time being indefinitely until he is either found or the Wardens hold a meeting.

Effective Immediately.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum