Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

+13
darkfunnel
Yuki
Henrex
Starchyu
Blade
Horus Sariel
Pockeh
Cookies
THEFROST
Sinpoder
Shizuo
Nitrogen
Teitoku
17 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:18 am
Name of character: Sasha Zinoviya
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12610-sasha-zinoviya-sleeping-with-the-enemy-approved-rakshasa-1-1-beast-1-1
Tier: 1-1
Layer Applying: 664
Name of Hell Beast: Keiyaku Masuta
If in NPC form, Link to App: (strike through or deleted if not a separate app)
Why?: Sasha was chosen to be the "next line of defense" due to her method of preventing people passing through her layer being uncommon and almost foolproof. Another reason is her strength as one of the Sin-born Rakshasa. Another still is that she provides many servants for Hell through her activities.

VERY IMPORTANT: If approved, she will also need to be added in as the Rakshasa of Lust.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:45 am
I'll be adding her to both lists now.

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:59 am
Adjusted and updated a few things.

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:33 am
Name of character: Bid'Daum
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14406-bid-daum-rakshasa-demon-wip
Tier:
Layer Applying: 35
Name of Hell Beast: Kali
Why?: Don't have much of a reason aside from the 35th layer coincides with the Floor in which his FC appeared in the series it's from.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:26 am
I don't see a problem with this. I'll go ahead and approve a reserve for him. You have two weeks.

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 pm
[adm]Removed Uta from the listing since Kenji is n o longer active[/adm]

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:21 am
Name of character: Bid'Daum
Link to Application: In the Sig
Tier: 1-3
Layer Applying: 35
Name of Hell Beast: Gwen
Why?: Already had it reserved, just making it official now that Bid is done. Oh and toss him under the Rakshasa of Gluttony please.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:58 pm
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Ya golden. Approved. I'll add it to the listings in a bit.

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:32 pm
Reserving Rakshasa of Pride please for a character in WIP!~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:04 am
Name of character: Khan Télos
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15979-khan-telos-w-i-p#103535
Tier: -
Layer Applying: 1st Layer
Name of Hell Beast: Ápage
If in NPC form, Link to App: -
Why?: Simply put, 1st layer is the 2nd highest layer in Hell, giving Khan a 'superior' feeling as if he was standing on top of everyone else. He treats this place very much like home and serves himself as a formidable foe when trying to intrude into his layer.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum