Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

+13
darkfunnel
Yuki
Henrex
Starchyu
Blade
Horus Sariel
Pockeh
Cookies
THEFROST
Sinpoder
Shizuo
Nitrogen
Teitoku
17 posters
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:38 am
Name of character: Yuukinan: Rakshasa of the Slaughter
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16153-yuukinan-rakshasa-of-the-slaughter-approved-2-4-3-1?highlight=Yuukinan
Tier: Yuukinan: 2-4+
Ikari: 3-1
Layer Applying: 101
Name of Hell Beast: Ikari
Why?: Yuukinan has never been one for socializing, so, it is best for her to be in the layers of hell that seem emptiest to her.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:43 am
Approved n added

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:52 pm
Name of character: Kaala
Link to Application: Link
Tier: 3-3++
Layer Applying: 660th Layer
Name of Hell Beast: (Does your Hell beast have a name?)
If in NPC form, Link to App: (strike through or deleted if not a separate app)

Why?: The previous Rakshasa raised her in the layer and taught her how to be a Hell Demon, after his death she is determined to keep his layer as her own.

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTGuardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADGuardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:25 pm
Name of character: Hakarna Sugriva
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17523-harkarna-sugriva-long-term-wip#113234
Tier: [RESERVE]
Layer Applying: 660
Name of Hell Beast: To be decided.
Why?: Hakarna likes the idea of having a deep layer where he doesn't get much traffic. He has the 660th layer due to being closer to Ravan and the stronger Rakshasa, and he fancies himself to be one of the "elite" Rakshasa in the lowest depths of Hell because of it.

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTGuardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADGuardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:02 pm
In light of certain other events, is it possible that Yuukinan could take the position of Rakshasa of Wrath? I ask due to Blade being unable to finish Hanu. If she can't that is fine, I am just wanting to know is all.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:15 pm
[adm]I'll give my approval for this.[/adm]

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Ap8OoJO

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 am
Name of character: Kurai Hiryuu
Link to Application: RESERVE
Tier:
Layer Applying: 0 and Wrath
Name of Hell Beast: Not yet.
If in NPC form, Link to App:
Why?: "I don't care if this isn't the deepest layer of hell... I'm the one guarding the fucking gate. You come to hell? You go through me first."
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:11 pm
[adm]Approving this reserve and removing the original reserve due to lack of word from creator. Also removed inactives.[/adm]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:23 am
Name of character: Kurai Hiryuu
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18685-kurai-hiryuu-approved-1-2-0-5-beast-3-1-1-5
Tier: Multi? 1-2;0-5
Layer Applying: 0
Name of Hell Beast: Sal
Why?: Well, Kurai is the Rakshasa of Wrath and is often known as Endellion, meaning fire spirit. Layer 0 being the first layer people enter, she is where the stories of hell being fire and brimstone come from. Not many enter her level and are able to pass through, so it's all they end up seeing. Those who do pass through obviously know better, but her layer is definitely the hottest. She has designed it to be full of fire, lava, and burned rock, which gives those of other realms the cliche appearance of "Hell" most see.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 am
[adm]As we discussed, this is 100% good. Added.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum