Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Empty Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!]

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:00 pm
This is reposted from tumblr, but for clarification:

Mun = RPER
Muse = Character Muse

So feel free to do this per character if you want.

♦:Relationship with your Muse.

♠:What's one thing you dislike about your Muse?

♣:Any headcanons about your muse?

♥:One thing you love about your Muse.

☾:Favorite moment from your Muse's canon, and why. (If your Muse is an OC, then favorite aspect of their story.)

☄:What you think of your Muse.

♪:Favorite song.

✫:Why you began RPing.

✽:Favorite season?

❂:The Mun's birthday. (Month and date--no year -- UNLESS you want to!)

☂:Favorite kind of weather.

✤:Favorite kind of food.

▲:The Mun's Zodiac sign. (Any kind of Zodiac works!)

●:If you could say just one thing to your Muse, what would it be?

☑:An OTP with your Muse in it (if you have any).

☒:A NOTP with your Muse in it (if you have any).

☁:Favorite part of RPing.

✉:Any RPers the Mun admires.

▶:A talent of the Mun's (besides RPing, of course!)

♬:Sing or say something! Post the link to it.

Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] WVMWLOu
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Left_bar_bleue15/100Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Empty Re: Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!]

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:16 am
Hayuko's Muse

♦: Relationship with your muse?

Steady, it's not the best; but it's not the worst. It comes and goes like the wind.

♠:What's one thing you dislike about your Muse?

It tends to give me great ideas, miles away from where i can write them.

♣:Any headcanons about your muse?

She get's extremely excited when a dark song fits Hayuko's theme, it's like her caffine.

♥:One thing you love about your Muse.

She can create livid visions of what my character can do, unfortunately i can never portray how great the idea is in words.

☾:Favorite moment from your Muse's canon, and why.: -N/A

☄:What you think of your Muse: I think she's unique, unreliable; yet can be extremely flashy.

♪:Favorite song. - N/A

✫:Why you began RPing. : It's been so long ago i can't remember, but i know that i still enjoy writing stories; where other people can add their own element into it. Making it unpredictable, and more interesting; the more the merrier after all.

✽:Favorite season? : Probably Spring

❂:The Mun's birthday. (Month and date--no year -- UNLESS you want to!) - I forget his birthday

☂:Favorite kind of weather. - Clear Skies, Sunny yet still cool.

✤:Favorite kind of food. - Itallian

▲:The Mun's Zodiac sign. - Aquariuas

●:If you could say just one thing to your Muse, what would it be- PLEASE, BETTER TIMING FOR GODS SAKE.

☑:An OTP with your Muse in it (if you have any). - N/A

☒:A NOTP with your Muse in it (if you have any). - N/A

☁:Favorite part of RPing. - Event type threads, where everyone's unique traits flair in an epic battle for the ages (But it can't be over done at all)

✉:Any RPers the Mun admires. - There are plenty of Rper's who's skill and imagination i admire on this site, makes it a great reason to rp with them!

▶:A talent of the Mun's (besides RPing, of course!) - Being cheeky?

♬:Sing or say something! Post the link to it. - Howww Abouttt tNooooooououououou -high note-
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] Empty Re: Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Some fun Munday asks! [Muse Questions!] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum