Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Golden Party Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Golden Party Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Golden Party Empty The Golden Party

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:05 pm
"This year…"

The golden voice of the Golden King emanated through the air of the building, the Golden Throne room completely outfitted for a banquet. The Golden King had set the stage for the annual site party, the one moment in the history of the universe where for a single moment, in another universe, the characters were perfectly aware of who they were, and gathered together for a terrific celebration of their ability to exist.

"We have grown much; lost much, and gained much."

The voice continued to echo throughout the hall to the many strange characters down below. All across the Golden Zimbabwe, Gilgamesh's city of pure gold, the stage was set for a party. The entire place was rigged with absolutely everything that would be required for any merry making a being could ever possibly desire. After all, this was the garden of the Golden King, and now that he had returned from the depths of the Archives, he was going to show the opulence that was his right with the quality that is his style. All throughout the city his voice rang, heard to all, but listened to by nowhere near that man. Or perhaps they all did, on this special day.

"This year, we have lost much. Members came and members passed. Characters who have been with us for ages have faded away. We suffered a tumultuous shattering that truly tested the mettle and bonds of those who govern."

The voice paused, the regret, genuine regret, having entered his voice and emitting to all those gathered. However, it was with a note of hope that the voice began to speak again, the edges of the mouth of the King of Heroes rising up as a smile formed on his face, his golden eyes shining as he looked at the court below.

"We have gained much as well. The entirety of our existence re-forged itself, and returned stronger, yes, stronger than it was even last year at this time. I, the Golden King, Gilgamesh, have returned in all my glory! The ability for us to shine has increased exponentially, and new members join our ranks consistently. At this banquet, I pronounce the summer season begun, and as such… wish you all a terrific party!"

No posting order!
No posting limit!

Have fun and happy birthday PH!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Golden Party Left_bar_bleue15/100The Golden Party Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

The Golden Party Empty Re: The Golden Party

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Artist: Zebrahead - Song: His World - Word Count: 365

Listening to Giglamesh’s speech, a sort of spark had turned inside of Ryou. This was a time of celebration, a time to look back and remember all the good things that have happened in our lives. Ryou stood up after Giglamesh’s speech. Today was a day to celebrate! An event like this only comes once a year, and it has to be celebrated properly! So what did he do? He chugged down half of his drink, and stood up to Giglamesh’s throne.

Standing besides Giglamesh, he had a speech of his own for everyone here. “You know… It’s been a great eight hundred and fifty or so years of existence with all of you, or a fantastic four years; whatever your sense of time will tell you…” He paused as he took another chug of his drink. You could’ve easily been misled for him being drunk; but Ryou being Ryou…. His drink was actually melted ice cream in a glass. Typical sweet nut. “I’ve seen many of you grow old…. And many of you have seen me grow old!” He chuckled as a refreshing vibe filled the room, his aura adding on to the festive mood within the room

“It’s pretty strange, here I see my brother still kicking” he said with a slight chuckle “I just want you all to know, that we've had a wild ride here; and it’s gonna keep going! And I cant wait to keep on chugging, just follow the rainbow and you’ll all have a blast!” He said excitedly as he paused for a small moment. “I didn’t really think of what else to say when I came up here…. I was just welled up in emotion, so for now; Let’s keep the party moving!” He said as he pointed his hand in the form of a gun to the ceiling; and fired a series of non-flammable and not harmful; vibrant neon lights that would shift shapes on the roof, that would soon disappear after shifting into different sorts of animals such as Dragons, Lions, Eagle’s and so forth!

Pleased with his work Ryou smiled to the crowd and jumped down from the throne, looking to have a blast!

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Golden Party Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Golden Party Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

The Golden Party Empty Re: The Golden Party

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:26 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Golden Party Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum