Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST
 
JJ
 
Hydræ
 
Chao
 
Pockeh
 
Tsubine
 
Forsaken Crow
 
Kade
 
Henrex
 
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
 
Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123758 messages in 18881 subjects
Share | 
 

 Survive the Woods [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Shadowmoore
Experienced Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-07-06
Posts : 128
Karma : 1
Age : 27

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Survive the Woods [Open]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Theme: Wild Arms OST 1. Into the Wilderness


The forest at night was not quiet and for an eighteen year old without a single weapon available to him, or hell even a flash light, everything that went bump in the night sounded like a potential threat. So, Katsuo wandered around in the dark, reaching around, and trying to feel out his surroundings as he couldn't see a damn thing. "Yuki is probably worried sick about by now.", Katsuo said with a tone of disappointment. His stomach also voiced its hatred for the situation by letting out a low growl, Katsuo groaned, and kept walking forward into the dark unknown. He missed his home, hell he missed food, and above all else he missed the comfort of a nice warm bed. Just thinking about his bed made him realize that soon he would have to rest in order to renew his own energy. The mere thought of sleeping out in the woods surrounded by things he could not see was not very appealing for him to say the least.

"I need to find somewhere safe to sleep for the night. Otherwise I'm gonna end up in a bear's stomach or worse...who knows what the hell else could be out here.", Katsuo said, stopping in his tracks, and looking around at his surroundings. He peered up, trying to see if even a faint flicker of moon light would descend from the heavens to even give him a moment of clarity in this dark world he now dwelled in. Sadly, it seemed as the moon had turned its back on him. "Et tu, Moon?", Katsuo said in a humorous tone, it wasn't funny to him, and it sure as hell wouldn't be funny to the bear that would eventually be full of Filet Katsuo. So, with renewed vigor, Katsuo continued to wander his way through the darkness, hoping maybe to find a place to dwell, or hell even another human being to talk to!

Or maybe it would be a human being with a place for him to dwell for the evening. Or maybe a it would be a female human being with food, a place to dwell, and a killer body. Katsuo slapped himself in the face, things like that don't happen in real life...but if it did happen, he would definitely consider this horrible adventure worth it. Katsuo continued to walk, realizing quite pathetically that he was losing his mind without his favorite sense. Sight. "I promise that if I don't die out here, I will be a better pupil, I will train so hard that my bones will break, and I will faint from exhaustion. Just please let me get through this with all my limbs and my life.", Katsuo uttered under his breath, as he put his hand on what he hoped was a tree.

Katsuo went to step forward and then in an almost too comical effect tripped over a tree root, falling face first into a nearby tree, and of course gashing his forehead. "I fucking hate nature.", Katsuo mumbled, his mouth full of bark, and moss. After a good few seconds of spitting out bark and moss, Katsuo continued his trek into the unknown, all the while trying his best to not alert anything to his presence. Which of course, was easier said than done. There were things out here in the woods, he could sense them vaguely, but couldn't make out what they were. He knew they were waiting for his moment of weakness, but Katsuo refused to give them the opportunity to take advantage of him.

"Guess I'm not sleeping tonight.", Katsuo grunted as he came to the realization that there was no place in this forest that was safe for him to sleep at. Furthermore, with their being a wide variety of creatures out there in the dark, there was a very high chance that even if he found somewhere to stay that those creatures would still try to do something. No, it would be better for him to stay awake and struggle through the forest without any light. It wasn't something he wanted to do of course. Nobody wants to stay up all night after trekking through the woods, especially when they don't have a means to see beyond the basic senses, excluding sight of course. So, Katsuo begrudingly continued through the forest, stumbling, and weaving his way through while hoping, upon hoping that eventually he would find someone or even some food for him to eat.

Word Count: 754
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
avatar

Joined : 2011-08-07
Posts : 1673
Karma : 11
Age : 24
Location : Cookie Jar

Member Info
Platinum Points:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Survive the Woods [Open]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 am

Reserving a post so that Ryu won't get too lonely here.

__________________
Cookie's House
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
avatar

Joined : 2011-08-07
Posts : 1673
Karma : 11
Age : 24
Location : Cookie Jar

Member Info
Platinum Points:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Survive the Woods [Open]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 pm








Almost all the hollows that could be felt in the area would simply disappear, Along with the birds and animals . they all seemed to have left the woods with an eerie silence with out there background noise. Ivy was on the move, she was up-late hunting in the night. The girl with deep red eyes was dressed in a rather lavish gown and seemed to not be scared of the woods at all. After all she has lived here her whole life. Hollows dare not touch her in fear of her mother and animals in fear for their own life's.

but some people have come too close to her own little piece of the woods deep within the greenery. she was curious to see why. why would anyone come out here? the woods was lovely yes but the city had to be much more fun. it had to have lots more to do... it had to be batter than this place right?

On the air a song could be heard as ivy was singing with her soft and velvety voice. Her voice being carried on the wind filling the night. The song was one she was ever so fond of, But it would add a hair-raising effect to any one that was easily frightened given the settings it was now playing in. As the girl walked closer to where she could feel the others a small light from her candle would be flickering thru the trees. moving slowly Ivy would not be up-on them yet.. only the dancing of her candle's flame and the sound of her song would be seen and heard.


(link to the song she is singing up above)


"shall we play?"


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu Shadowmoore
Experienced Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-07-06
Posts : 128
Karma : 1
Age : 27

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Survive the Woods [Open]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Theme: Hip Hop Instrumental (Creepy Shadows)







Ivy could feel the almost demonic sonic blast coming as well as see it ripping apart trees as it grew closer to her. Ivy useing her psychokinesis would stop any of the shattered Debris from the trees from even geting with in 4 feet of her. making them stop mid air and fly off to the sides. The sonic blade itself would be rendered nothing more than a strong gust from its travel thru the thick tree trunks, her taking a moment to use one of said trees to block herself from the wind.

destruction.. this man did not care to destroy the forest around them... but without it where would she hunt down her food? where would the animals live? what home would she have? this was the only place she knows.. and seeing needless destruction of it gave her mixed feelings. ones of anger that some one was taring down part of her whole world, her whole life. and a part that thanked him for it as she still wanted to leave this place. to have a reason to go and see more of the world.. for a moment words almost escaped her lips .. for a moment she almost called out to some one. "Eie!...no.." her voice faiding low. she did not yet know why these two were here.. why they was attacking her home. knowing the why is often more important than knowing the action itself. she needed to know this why before judging her next move.

useing a well known human skill the moon step she would move forwird to the treeline that this man had unwantedly made and further tell she was no less than 10 feet away from them. ivy would stand there looking at sou as he was obviously the aggressor and cause of the demolition. her eyes set on him grudgingly. ivy standing before them would be nothing like a hollow at all. she bore no mask nor hole at all. infact not only would she look human but if sou could read the natural energy that he him self used he would tell at least in body this girl was human. as human as can be physically, a liveing human body. but her soul was a entirely nother matter, hollow by nature.

In ivy's hand there would be a small metal ball resting between her middle and index finger. it was clear that one boy was ready to fight... and he was a lot more distasteful than the first human male she had met. but he was more normal looking in comparison to sollux. But to ivy even that was a downside. this would be only her second time talking to other humans and it seems they wanted to attack her... "Why ... have you come here?... what is it you want... why have you attacked... why have you uprooted so many trees.." her voice still being sweet but starn." animals need them to live in ... no trees no animals .. no animals what would I hunt for food.." the ball would than float up out of her fingers levitating in the air before her. " well answer me.. both of you.."


"shall we play?"


[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu Shadowmoore
Experienced Member
avatar

Joined : 2010-07-06
Posts : 128
Karma : 1
Age : 27

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Survive the Woods [Open]   Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Theme: Calm Before the Storm