Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123398 messages in 18813 subjects
Share | 

A Vent Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Vent Thread   Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:01 pm

I was thinking about this for awhile. I know everyone's got a day they want to scream in, and I thought this would be a nice little place to vent. Just let the anger go and get it out. Sarcastic remarks towards those venting is considered trolling. However, this is not the place to vent about people on site or site related issues. Common sense but it is probably best to keep this to non-site related things. If its a site issue, then don't vent here for the sake of peace. If its with someone that comes here but its not site related.... I don't know but be careful anyway.

Just a nice place to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
18015/999999  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Unhealthy price raising   Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Yayyy!! I got the first vent post!
===========
Okay, not everyone has the LUXURY. Yes, I said LUXURY to be worrying about how HEALTHY their diets are. Yes, it really is THAT bad for certain people at times. There's people out there just trying to survive.
And unfortunately the most unhealthy food is the cheapest. If you are so worried about everyone's health (and really everyone not just the people that have the luxury to worry about their diets) then how about doing something that could actually....I dunno...MAKE healthy food CHEAPER? Just a thought. What? It's too hard. Well your plan will certainly make others lives hard cause your plan is to raise the prices of the unhealthy cheap foods.
Thanks...if peeps start getting dehydrated, dying and stuffs because you're oh so lovely plan gets passed. Well...it's pretty much your side's fault isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject:    Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:45 pm

SO FUCKING MAD

Currently, I find the majority of elderly adults to be insufferable--my malicious feelings are primarily directed to my parents, in this case. I've currently sustained an angry feeling for near an hour, and as always, I don't exactly feel like letting it go just yet. Reason being?

Generally, this angry feeling is accompanied by a clarity towards the beings that are the people around me and who they are on the inside. Unfortunately, at the moment I might only be able to realise the hated moments I've had with them, but I'm taking into consideration the good parts as well so as to remain with an untainted perception. Well, that's not going to well either, and for good reasons I'd assume.

Fair word of warning--this venting also encompasses some of my past that I generally do not prefer babbling about.

Not too long ago, my parents were doing exactly what I hated most--hypocrisy. When my mother asked me to "help" her wash the dirty cooler outside, I initially complained--though I do admit, it probably could've been less rude. Naturally, the common bout between me not wanting to do something and her insisting that I do it occurred; however, this time it escalated moreso than usual. Mostly because I called her out on the statement "help". I knew for a fact that when she said "help", she meant "do it for me"; attributing to that assumption was the fact that she explicitly implied that I was to do it alone. Haha, no, fuck that.

So yeah, I called her out on it. I complained that she was making me do something alone, when she had in fact asked for "help" doing it. I clearly stated "helping you is different from doing it for you". In my point of view, helping someone entails doing it alongside them--like that was happening.

In the end, I angrily continued typing up something for another RP while she went back to her computer doing whatever it is she was doing--the resolution was me stating that "I will help you do it in a bit." Looks like mummy heard that as "Fuck you, bitch; I ain't doing jack shit." As a result, when my stepdad came out of their bedroom, my mum complained to him and said "Tell S_E to clean the cooler." Well guess what happened next?

Mr.Step walks in with an angry face and demands that I do what my mother asked me to do without question, without hesitation, and without argument. Well, you can guess what I did--argue my side of the story, logically. Well, that turned to shit as we come to one of my current philosophies on adults, and specifically parents.

It is from my experience that I have come to think that adults view the young'uns as beings of lower intellect. Now, I can see how they might find us naiive, under-experienced and the sort, but from that I can just as easily see that they would mistake our lack of experience for ZERO experience. I'm quite certain my step-dad, albeit seeing that I have intellect as he states, thinks that EVERYTHING I went through, he did it first. He's an old chap and I know he's gone through rough shit in the past, but I can't help but notice that he's convinced that EVERY experience I could possibly have? He did it first. Such a concept annoys the fuckin' hell out of me, as it essentially goes against EVERYTHING that history shows us--the newer generations can learn from the older generations, but the newer generations can learn new shit all on their own too.

So yes, he might have gone through similar experiences to mine or the exact same ones, but to assume that everything I've gone through and therefore know, he knows all the same? What? No! I get it, he's an old geezer with decades of wisdom, knowledge and experience--guess what though? Those were HIS decades of wisdom, knowledge and experience--not mine. Meaning? I'd likely see the same shit as him, but it doesn't mean that I can't see newer, different shit as well, or that I'd interpret it the same way. I had a clearer picture of what I meant in my head, but typing it out in words might make it seem like I'm simply some young ol' gal rambling on about my current despise towards parents. I'd imagine the same way people view those idiotic teenagers in the movies--I could totally get and understand that, but that's also one of the things I truly dislike.

Not everyone's the same, dammit! That would translate into several things that I might've already stated, but it also means that the knowledge and realisations I gain are also different from what he might've realised and collected. Part of that is the fact that I've gained several of my traits--whether through seeing and copying, or simply hereditary--from my parents, and yet many of those traits are things I get punished for.

Going back to the actual story and occurrences, I argued not only my philosophy in that moment, but the fact that I had already agreed to help. Then, of course, dear ol' mummy comes in to reinforce her point of view in Mr.Step's mind. Well, at that point he stands back silent, as mum threatens to take away my computer if I don't do what she asked. That's where I argued another one of my philosophies.

My mother constantly makes me do things for her hobbies, this case being one of those things. Well, that's precisely what I said--that what she was asking of me was something that pertained to HER hobby. Which means it's HER responsibility to get these things done--being that I'm her daughter, I help her out with the responsibilities of her hobbies, but THEY ARE NOT MY RESPONSIBILITIES. That encompasses one of the many hypocritical actions my parents take. They always talk about me having responsibilities in school, to the house and whatnot. Well, when my mother brings up the fact that she cooks, does laundry and buys me clothes, appreciating the things she does for me is one thing. BUT WHERE IS THE CLAIM OF RESPONSIBILITY THERE?! She's the one who got pregnant and decided to keep me, despite my father's insistence on abortion--I get that I should be grateful, but is it not considered the responsibility of the mother and father to take care of the child they birth? SO WHY BRING UP THOSE THINGS AS IF IT'S A PRIVILEGE?!

And I hate when she brings up people who suffer in other parts of the world, as if she was one of them. I get it, I COULD have it worse, but thankfully, I don't--and yet, she expects me to be as grateful as them when I couldn't possibly understand how they would feel, as I was not raised with those hardships. And amongst all that, she makes it seem as if she had a hard life too--WHAT?! My mother was born to a wealthy family and had 8 other children around her to guide her, back her up along the way, and keep her company (despite all the shit damned siblings give one another). Even moreso, she had MAIDS around her--I know this for a fact, given that she claimed it herself, and I've met them, so it's not like she could get out of that and just say >loljk. Though, going back to space these words out into paragraphs, I realise this isn't something as related to my anger as some other points--if anything, I just sound selfish right now.

Kk, so she goes ahead and threatens to take away my computer--THAT'S ANOTHER THING I'M SO PISSED ABOUT. I get that it's a handy way to get me to do what you want, but that's no better than my dad? Getting me to do something through fear? And on top of that, asking for respect? NO. Fear is different from respect, and throughout this whole fiasco, both my fear of them and respect for them have grown moreso brittle.

K, so I mentioned "no better than my dad" and shit. Unfortunate as it is, my mum and the rest of my family saw my dad as an object of fear, lacking respect for him all the while--you can't expect much more than that though, when you rape your wife and beat your kids. So yeah, my mum eventually gets fed up, they divorce and we testify and eventually pops is under a restraining order from mummy. But has that not taught her anything at all? That you shouldn't raise kids like that? And yet, here she is, doing the same thing my dad did--while she's not beating me or anything, she's putting me under control through fear--just, fear through taking away something that I find really important (there's a lot of unhealthy and obsessive attachment I have to this computer). I can see that sometimes, it's necessary to use a bit of fear on your kids when they do something bad enough to warrant it, but I'm pretty sure I had a logical standpoint to go on.

In the end though, I was forced to go ahead wash the cooler. I'm not as mad anymore, so I'll be finishing up this post now. I could see that some people would find this post to be the selfish ramblings of a teenager, but I'm pretty sure I have a substantial amount of reasoning to feel this way over something as little as washing a cooler. Though, from what I explained just now it might not seem that way, to explain why such a small task exploded into an emotional incident would require my life story, and I'm not putting that into writing, no thanks.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvhv
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/9999  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: A Vent Thread   Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:21 am

This vent is a long time coming. the following vent, it though it may say otherwise doesnt reflect my true feelings for all groups and people.involved or named.

Fuck you walmart, you backstabbing pile of shit brained fucktards.how you came.to be a billion dollar business escapes me entirely. you treat your employees (like myself) as shit. ive busted ny ass, worked myself ragged and pulled 48 hour work weeks with only a single day off and despite how sick or tired or exhausted or how much pain im in, only twice have i ever called in absent. and yet you stab me in the back! You make me work PAST full time hourly associate hours, give me full time wage and tell me im full time when i. truth on your automated
record system im part time only.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvhv
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/9999  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: A Vent Thread   Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:31 am

THEN you tell me i get a paid.vacation.and.to use the time. i do so, and come only to find out you lied.to me and i didnt get payed for.that week?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! so i work full time get paid full time (barely), but im part time get no benefits and you fucked.me over on an entire paycheck. lets not forget the fiasco where you let someone who constabtly threatened.to kill other associates and their families just have free reign. then they bash my skull against the floor because i tell them no. you then rushed me to the hospital and proceeded to accuse me of using drugs, and then left me doctors bills to pay THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY!! then i have to spend ny money tk see your special doctor and you tell me you will pay for ny mileage....AND YOU NEVER DO. then you again leave ne to pay for your bills, that you are supposwd to pay. if you werent the only place one.could.fond work id quit and probably get arrestes for trying to tear the damned building down!!!! FUCK.YOU WALMART, AND FUCK ALL YOU NIGHT MANAGERS AND ASSISTANTS!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1000/9999  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: A Vent Thread   Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 am

Fuck sobriety

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvhv
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/9999  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: A Vent Thread   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:12 pm

No offense This in a way is a vent.

....what in the spirit's name did i do to deserve this suffering at the age of 22? I realize that there are others worse off. but i just feel that today my lot is worth less. Im only 22. But yet i have a titanium plate in each leg and a titanium plate in my left arm. i have the beginning stages of arthiritus. and probabkly in a few years my genetics will bring forth the heriditary heart malfunction the men in my family are prone to. Not only is my body slowly slipping but so is my spirit. i am a follower of the spirits and a practitioner of wicca. its in my blood just as much as most men on my dads familys side being preachers and ministers. but from where i stand my heritage and my ancestral beliefs are more closer to the real than monotheism. bjt thats another story...as of late my spirit has been heavy for soke reason...idk...but i know something is up. just not what.

so now i vent. people quit judging. and leave eachother alone. ok? Quit fucking fighting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvhv
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/9999  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: A Vent Thread   Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Especially the fucking.dumbass republicans AND democrats. stop it. seriously its getting old. quit being whiney ass bitches and get the fuck along. if i wanted to watch fully grown men and women have a cut throat pissing contest id watch survivor. so much shit could get done if you dumbasses would stop fighting and get the hell along. its like you are all 5, actually thats an insult to 5 year olds. you people are worse. secondly. fox news, shut. the fuck. up. The only people that really pay attention to you are rednecks, brainwashed redneck children, and people.who just want conflict. you people start so much shit! like last week. Just because the pres saluted with a coffee cup in his hand hehates america? That stupid. bush jr. saluted with A DOG in his hands and it wasnt even really a salute. you people make me.sick. all you do is bad mouth politicians you dont like and praise the ones you do even when they commit a felony crime. its sickening to see our government work....and in fact you politicians in general make.me sick to my stach as none if you are trustworthy. like lawyers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvhv
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/9999  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: A Vent Thread   Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:37 am

Venting som stuff...nothing personal to anyone included in groups mentioned.

How dare you bastards!! You had no right to interrupt in what i was doing to tell me thaf it was "a sin to pray to idols" especially at work when im on lunch, not praying but asking the spirits to protect my friend's dead aunt's spirit as she travels to the summerlands. you had no right to interrupt me, on my personal time during a song of mourning. Its christains like you that make people want to snuff you out like a light on a sunny day. just because you are christains does not mean you can treat non christains badly. i have respected your religon and.ypur relifous rights for as long as i can remember. so give me the same respect. i was doing something sacred, making sure she wpuld reach the summerlands in peace. something that it is my duty as a leader of my people to do. next time, i will not act peacefully. and there will be strife between us....but i hope to the spirits it doesnt have to happen that way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventriloquist
Seasoned Member

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: A Vent Thread   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm

I'm going to vent, very shortly, about procrastination.

Recently, I've gone back to school. That is, I'm back in college, pursing my degree in literature. I suppose this rant calls to light a hatred I've harbored towards my self. That does not however make it any less annoying. By that I mean, come on guy, I'm 24 years old and I still have trouble focusing. As if I'm some 7 year old who forgot to take their ADHD pills. I have a very passionate side, and the other half is nothing but sloth. If something interests me, and I can finish the project before that interest fades, sure I usually perform fairly well on it. Thing is, I normally do one of two things. I either lose interest in the project very quickly; or I procrastinate until the last minute, and the end result is a rushed mockery of what I could have accomplished.

To summarize, I'll leave you all with these few words of wisdom.

Procrastination is like masturbation. In the end, your just fucking yourself.

Nihility:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Vent Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next