Waifu War Veteran
Joined : 2012-11-04
Posts : 1162
Karma : 18
Age : 25
|Subject Post 1Subject: Io [Fantasia NPC][Approved 2-5] Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:00 am|| |
Io is a guardian to Fantasia; a guardian angel. There seems to be no explanation behind its arrival, and it certainly does not have the means to speak of it. Yet, it was as if Io was for some reason assigned to her, to serve and protect, and make up for her when she falls short. It is very protective of her, obviously, using its unique powers to assist in battle. It also serves as a light in the darkness both figuratively and literally, as it leads her through life when times are harsh and murky. Simultaneously, Io has a child-like spirit of its own, very curious. Sometimes it knows better, but sometimes Fantasia knows better, and she protects it in return. The two have developed a strong relationship as a result. Besides that, Io is fairly nondescript and out of the way of Fantasia's matters, just acting cute on the sidelines. The rest of it is an enigma.Appearance
Wisp of the First [See Nozomi's Application]Brief History:
While the truth of Io's creation is unknown to Fantasia, it is accurate to note that Io is a creation of the First Quincy, Nozomi Sumashuu. As the Quincy's energies overflow from her, she unintentionally creates entities dubbed as Wisps of the First. They are glowing amalgamations of spiritual energy, with tendrils and particles of light floating around it. They seem to wander aimlessly and without purpose, no harmful intent to anything. However, Io was born as a testament that these wisps can achieve intelligence and act on their own. The trigger to this transformation was Fantasia Nevermore, a young human girl with a powerful spirit force. Io immediately bonded to her and became both a pet and mentor, in a way. Now they are a fairly inseparable pair who cover each other's back.Associated Character:
- Average Spiritual Pressure: Wisp possesses a powerful spiritual force that allows it to use abilities beyond what Pluses are normally capable of, and yet it is still not anything impressive compared to its partner, Fantasia.
- Energetic: Io is a ball of spritual energy, and therefore does not interact with physical objects. It can moves through obstacles and people without disturbing them, and neither can it be physically attacked.
- Tether: Io can create a link of spiritual energy between it and another soul, sharing their pools of energy and adding to each other's strength. Normally this 'Tether' connects to the Soul Chain of a person, though it can be used on wounds to heal them at a swift rate; albeit deadly wounds cannot be healed with this method. Tether is the basis of some of Io's powers
- Relocate: Io charges an immense amount of energy, before displacing itself and anyone tethered to it through space to the desired location. This is Io's method of travelling between dimensions or around the world.
- Overcharge: Io sacrifices some of its life force in order to create an invisible shield around one of the people it is tethered to, while also enhancing their speed and strength by twice its original amount. The shield will reflect all physical and energetic attacks, though the stronger they are the quicker they drain Io's spiritual energy.
- Light and Dark: Io, a being of energy, naturally emits a spectral white light that can illuminate entire areas even in pitch darkness. Strangely, this light has an attribute that causes it to not be harmful no matter how bright it is, instead being calming to look at. As a secondary ability, Io can completely vanish from sight even if others can sense spirits, blending with the spiritual energy of Fantasia almost flawlessly to hide away.
Nise no Eiyū
Joined : 2012-05-31
Posts : 1343
Karma : 23
Age : 28
Location : Kagatsuchi
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Io [Fantasia NPC][Approved 2-5] Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:25 am|| |
Approving at 2-5-
If will skills are called to check in a thread, I will post them here.
Joined : 2015-07-30
Posts : 524
Karma : 6
Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 2667
Karma : 11
Age : 18
Location : Tartarus.