Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Empty Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open)

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 am
"Stabby Stabby BOOM!" A happy cry launched from the forests, launching a few panicked birds into the air. A tree sparked, then exploded into a mass of crackled and fiery wood and embers. From the chaos, a small ball of charred hair and clothes dashed outwards, spinning rapidly like some kind of crazy top, or a black and white kaleidoscope. The small child known as Desalmado was playing with his newest and probably only toy. His large claws, made for an adult and fitted very loosely on him, not that he minded. He just had to tie the straps on extra tight or so.

The arrancar dashed for miles and miles, before tripping over his own feet and slamming headfirst into a rice paddie. He shuddered from the cold but did not seem to mind it, hoisting himself upwards and shaking off the water like a dog, with no care for the damage he caused to human crop.

[Sorry for shortness.]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Empty Re: Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open)

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:40 pm

[ D o g H y b i r d K o i c h i ]
"犬のハイブリッド"

Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Image350 Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Image350 Stabby Stabby BOOM! (Open) Image350

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]