Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124370 messages in 18992 subjects
Share | 

(Permit Only) Japanese Wasteland - Field Night (UHCM and Katsuo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: (Permit Only) Japanese Wasteland - Field Night (UHCM and Katsuo)   Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:22 pm

The Talented Bartender,
Hanako Iramasha

It was not typical for a trainer to put the pupil into life threatening situations until they are ready, but when dealing with her former sensei, Hanako has to comply. It was at night time in a storm as thunder crashes down fiercely seemingly every few minutes. For all that Hanako knows, she is driving her pupil to the Japanese wastelands, where her sensei would be waiting for them probably with a couple corpses piled up for show-and-tell to Katsuo.

Before, she was playing "Super Smash Brothers vs. Final Fantasy 3" after dinner until her former sensei called and told her that she is going ahead and Hanako is needed to pick up Katsuo, a high school student that she met at her sensei's metalwork shop at her sensei's workshop tonight. If it is the field day, it is likely that her sensei is warming up the Hollows to give Katsuo some field experience in fighting Hollows. For it to be tonight instead of during the day, she is up to something and the one thing that she learned is any slight changes to behavior will always be something wrong ahead of her.

She was driving a minivan that was meant to transport her kids, but now she owns it for deliveries and carpooling individuals who cannot use their powers for now. Luckily the car is built for hovering, so damages by ground is not an issue as Hanako looks to her left and at Katsuo as she hands him a silver-gleaming short sword version of a katana called a Wakizashi. Then she says to him, "Take this with you; it is not like Yuu's weapons, but at least it will be valuable as a back-up weapon. It is coated and polished in ginto, the liquid spiritual energy that can cut through tough hides of hollows and demons. If something should happen and you're in danger, let me know, fall back to me and do not get in the way because I rather have you live another day than to die in this stupid task that guys like Yuu takes on. And one thing; you are never alone and you will never go alone because people died because they thought they could take on someone or something on their own."

The drive keeps going as she can see shapes of roaming hollows far away and only be visible with the flashes of lightning as the rain pelts the windshield like a million annoying bugs. The wipers are pacing back and forth so Hanako can see where she is going. All while Katsuo would be sitting on any seat, he would find the van to smell like pine, which is a pleasant smell of being at a home as the seats are comfy with cotton cushioning and wooden paneling to give the vehicle a luxury interior; the van is clearly made to fit seven people including him and Hanako.

Eventually, Hanako's phone blares out and Hanako says to Katsuo, "Well. We reached where Yuu should be expecting us. The flash light is in the trunk, so let me know if you need it. For what I know, keep the lights moderated because while light can deter hollows, some would get bold and you can only waste your battery if you relied on it." Hanako pulls up the hood of her bright green raincoat before handing Katsuo a white raincoat. With things prepared, Hanako steps out as she cocks her rather advanced looking pistol and closes the door behind her.

"Yuu! We're here! Where are you!?" Hanako calls out.

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu Shadowmoore
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: (Permit Only) Japanese Wasteland - Field Night (UHCM and Katsuo)   Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:16 pm

The rain continues to pelt down onto the duo like small gelatin. The roaring could cloak the sound of even the closing of the minivan's trunk by Katsuo. Hanako was still on a sharp lookout, but she has a bad feeling as she raises her left hand to create an orb of light around her fist.

She peers through the radiance of the light she created in hopes of getting a better view of the area, but the rain is obscuring a lot of things. She mutters to herself as her voice was obscured by the rain, "This is too gutsy...even for Yuu. Why can't the planet sense her?" She turns to Katsuo and calls out, "Don't go too far from the van! The rain's thick enough that I can't see further than a good few yards!"

Abruptly, a crack and a boom of thunder blasts through the area after a flash of light gives Katsuo seemingly a good few miles of visibility, despite the evident thickness of the rain storm. However, Katsuo could also see a humanoid being standing with a curved sword in its left hand, but not as big as Katsuo would normally see Yuu hefting. As the light dies down, Katsuo could distinctly see a pair of silver rings that would be where the eyes are on a tall man; the rings then vanishes into the approaching darkness.

Hanako sees something else during the flash of light and it prompts her to walk to Katsuo. She says to him, "I think Yuu have killed a lot of hollows as I can see their corpses littered. What did you see?" With her gun ready, the unsettling feeling still persists as Katsuo can eerily hear footsteps coming from ahead of him.

Should Katsuo tell her about the entity, Hanako would fling the light in her hand it flies forward before touching ground. There is a chance that it would help in detecting something, but it would be like leaving an active flare around for hollows to find and follow. If he chooses not to, Hanako resumes her searching, but more in proximity of Katsuo.

The footsteps stop and a deep, yet calm voice reaches the ears of both Katsuo and Hanako, "Welcome home, my children. I've been waiting to see you two; ... along with others for a long time." Hanako turns to where the voice comes from as it is ahead of Katsuo and Hanako was keeping her cool as she must keep a battle plan in mind or she would end up injured like Yuu was back when she fought Eric. Should the light be cast outward, the figure could be easier to see, but without it, it would hardly make a difference as the figure would eventually have to reveal himself eventually.

Another flash of light reveals more than before, but while the humanoid figure is not visible, there are enough hollow corpses to be called an outright slaughter; the kind of slaughtering that would be seen as inhumane to the inexperienced souls. Hanako was about to curse something, but the sonic boom of thunder devours her sound and whisks it away. Hanako turns her attention to Katsuo and says, "It looks like we're dealing with something worse than them."

Audible to Katsuo's right side, he could hear the same voice again, "She is right, son. Only a Human could commit to this much justice for the sake of Humanity and the Soul Balance."

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu Shadowmoore
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: (Permit Only) Japanese Wasteland - Field Night (UHCM and Katsuo)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 pm

"I am Legend, but many called me by a different name. Perhaps this would help."

Just as the voice says so in response to Katsuo's demands, the driver's side door of the minivan opens on its own and a music rings out (use the embedded player above.) If Katsuo can recall "the Rains of the Stronghold," he would know it as the refrain used to recall the event when a heavily fortified town full of Demons in northern Japan was annihilated by one man who turned into a monster that hunts down sinners for game; that monster (who killed thousands indiscriminately only for the reason that they deserted their own kind) was called, "Echo of the Wind." If not, the tune was haunting and would cast dread to brave individuals who has yet to see the horrors of war; this is the power of a legend that will bring fear to the weak and envy to the strong as it was assured by theme alone...Katsuo is in for the fight of his life.

"And mine are far and vast...as far and vast as yours, Hanako...who betrayed Humanity by sparing the life of the Demon Queen and the Forsaken Mad Demon while healing the enemies behind your allies' back, and Katsuo...who deserted his order to cheat his demise. There are more traitors infesting the world as we speak, so while I sleep, they festered. Now I will stand up to correct what was shirked for so long since the Rains of the Stronghold."

Another crack of lightning lights up the battlefield to reveal Legend once again as a man with a steel mask covering his mouth, nose and cheeks while his body seems to be wrapped in nylon fabric as if they are bandages. His lower body was clothed in a pair of tattered shinigami trousers. His hair was long, dark and ragged as if he has been through hell and back; the curved sword was a katana issued to many Shinigami, but something was off about it as much as Legend could be a walking legend used to scare children to not betray their friends.

Hanako remains watchful of Katsuo's flanks and tail because while she could have paid attention to the figure, she rather not be surprised from behind. She was rather spooked by the tune itself because while she has fought Mr. Caveman and Mana before, she has not fought Legend in person before and that means she is unfamiliar with his style or pattern. She then speaks,

"I do not know about you, Legend, but since you're here to fight us, you don't know how I-"

"Fight? You used various spells gifted to you from your ancestry, but you preferred to use hand-to-hand combat. You gave your wakizashi to Katsuo as he is slightly better than you with it. Mind that Katsuo was still recovering from his skirmish with a particular villain in the Forest, so he may not fight as well as he should have."

"I suspect he does not tell that to me because I didn't ask."

Hanako was concerned now that she learns about Katsuo's past injury, but she is unsure if it was a trick or a lure to lull her into overprotecting Katsuo and exposing herself to him. If she does so, she could prevent Katsuo's injuries from reviving, but if it was a trick, she would be open to attacks and get hurt for nothing. If she trusts Katsuo too much, Katsuo will get killed on the spot and that would leave Hanako with deep guilt of letting someone died on her watch, but if she called the bluff and was right, she would have the upper hand against Legend.

"Exacta. Would you sacrifice yourself on a false hope, or would you sacrifice your friend on a false trust? All will be in vain."

"He is trying to mess with our heads, Katsuo."

"Twilight of Sanity."

Just as he says the line, a bright light emerges from Legend's position as if he is creating the sun around him. Surely to warriors, he would appear to be a celestial being or he might be as such to produce that holy glow. His body becomes silhouetted save for the silver rings that are his eyes that could pierce deeply into the hearts of soul-inclined humans--like Katsuo--through their eyes.

The ground shifts underneath Katsuo and Hanako with the breeze of great power presses against the two and breaking through their soul as Hanako was quick to regain her balance. Should Katsuo be unable to recover from that, he would feel pushed down by the power as the surge of power destabilize his chi, making them harder to control as they fluctuate between stronger than Katsuo or too weak to be effective. If he does recover from it with the use of Tekkai or Energy Resistance at adept level, he can ignore the destabilizing wave of energy, allowing him to recover his footing easier.

Just as quickly, Hanako begins firing her pistol towards the direction opposite from where Katsuo is looking at Legend. Should he look at what Hanako is shooting, he would be seeing "another" Legend getting judo tossed by Hanako before Legend would dart at Katsuo to toss him away from a rib-cracking punch from the handle tip of his two-handed katana. Should he not check what Hanako was shooting, he would hear a thud to his right as Legend darts at him with amazing speed, attempting to hilt-bash him in the side with enough strength to push him away and break the back-to-back formation.

After that moment, the other Legend vanishes in a flash of bright light, which blinds Hanako as she staggers back away from the position while holding her left arm over her eyes and holstering her pistol because she sees it as not working. Then Legend jumps and spins in mid-air before delivering a dropkick against Hanako while she is still exposed and send her tumbling away a few feet. If Katsuo manages to defend himself against Legend's initial strike, he would use Katsuo as a jumping support to kick Hanako away before rolling over Katsuo and punch Katsuo in the lower half of his spine, which if it hits would make a "POW!" sound as Katsuo would feel more than a punch as it would feel like he was shot in the back by a shotgun as he would fly a great distance (over 20 feet) away from Legend.

As Hanako struggles to get up while still slightly hazy on the vision department, a new round starts with Legend glowing like a divine swordsman with two people potentially caught flat-footed.

Lyrics for Rains of the Stronghold:

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu Shadowmoore
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: (Permit Only) Japanese Wasteland - Field Night (UHCM and Katsuo)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:13 pm