Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» When an Angry Person is Angry
Pokemon Showdown EmptyToday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Whispers on the Wind.
Pokemon Showdown EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Gamma

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
Pokemon Showdown EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Pokemon Showdown EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
Pokemon Showdown EmptyYesterday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Pokemon Showdown EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
Pokemon Showdown EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
Pokemon Showdown EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Pokemon Showdown EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
Pokemon Showdown EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Pokemon Showdown I_vote_lcapPokemon Showdown I_voting_barPokemon Showdown I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Pokemon Showdown I_vote_lcapPokemon Showdown I_voting_barPokemon Showdown I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127563 messages in 19430 subjects

Pokemon Showdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pokemon Showdown Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Pokemon Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Pokemon Showdown Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Do you like Pokemon? Do you like competitive pokemon? Have you always wanted to fight your friends in those epic battles with whatever team you want, but don't have the money to buy every new console Nintendo poops out, or the will to spend hundreds upon hundreds of hours training your pokemon to their most perfect state, before realizing that your plan isn't going to work?

Well boy do I have a site for you. Welcome to Pokemon Showdown, a online PvP simulator that is completely faithful to the games up to X and Y, where you can build as many teams as you want in any way you want.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

To get started you'll want to either use the online version or download their program, then create an account for it. After that you can use the team builder to construct your teams. Then, if you wanna fight one of your friends, join a chat box with them, click on their name, and you can choose to challenge them to a pokemon battle! Simple.

Hopefully you guys can get into this, as I am. Good luck, pokemon brethren

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pokemon Showdown Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Pokemon Showdown Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Pokemon Showdown Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:18 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Pokemon Showdown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1