Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123757 messages in 18880 subjects
Share | 

THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nirx
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
55/100  (55/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Varas was amused with the turn of events. He had just slashed the throat of the woman, and none of the hostages were reacting to it. He sighed, and uncapped another energy drink. He downs it before throwing it on the floor. He would turn around and find a green haired man there. He would say something to Varas about not slashing people's throats when you made threats or something like that. He wasn't really paying attention to the speech. He sheathed his blade right after the speech about not killing people and that it sends the wrong message about not hesitating to kill people or something like that. He yawns before someone walks down the hall from the direction of the vault. He had no idea the person he killed was the bank's manager. But that doesn't matter at the moment, since it appeared that someone had already opened the vault for them. He walked towards the hallway at a lazy pace. He looked at the hostages before yawning. He walked with a slouch being the lethargic killer that he is.

He walked towards the vault that was open, and entered it while listening to the woman talk about being unprofessional and whatever. He really did not pay attention to that either. All of the sudden, he felt someone appear behind him. He turned around faster than one may expect for the lethargic Arrancar, to see a woman raise her foot to stomp it into the ground. Quickly thinking, Varas jumped off of the ground to hover, there a few feet off the ground when the building started to shake from the stomp that the woman performed. He saw the ground start to turn into quick-sand and draw people down into it. He flew higher just encase the quicksand had any sort of tricks behind it. Suddenly tendrils appeared out of the quicksand to pull them into the quicksand and disable them.

He turned his body so his back is towards the ground, when suddenly he felt a rush of wind behind him. He turned and looked back to see a snake creature blocking a punch from a man that was not there a few seconds ago. Behind this close to the snake creature, blasts Varas with the full brunt of his madness wavelength. He clutched his head before screaming out in pain for the voices to leave his head. He suddenly blew a hole, with a bala, into the ceiling and flew into it. He had to get away from the snake creature or he would go completely insane. He flew out of a window outside of the bank, when the snake creature suddenly blasted the entire floor with some sort of bomb.

Varas not feeling the full brunt of the madness wavelength, lands outside the bank when a woman and her subordinate arrive on the scene. He hears the little girl yell to him to get the loot and get out of there. He once more starts to hover off the ground to head towards the vault, when he sees the manager returns to being alive. He sighs, and curses his guilty conscience. He heads over to her and hovers right beside her. "I apologize for slicing your throat. I was trying to get them to see that I was serious about the threat. Now you should run." She nods before heading off towards the rest of the citizens. It seems that Varas, may be a antagonist but he does not like to kill people, unless he absolutely has to do so. He may do anything to defend his home, but killing her was not in the interest of Los Noches.

He starts to fly towards the vault only to see the hostages having their legs stuck in the concrete floor. He groans before landing. He aims his fingers at the floor around them before firing miniature balas at the ground, freeing their legs and allowing them to get the fuck out of there. They run out of the bank being freed by this not so evil antagonist. It seems this antagonist is really chaotic good. After he had freed the hostages he hears the woman start to command them to cease and desist fighting and them being unidentified suspects. He wonders if he should just leave or get the money and leave. He starts to feel the madness wavelength start to creep into his mind once more, and decided to just leave because he does not want to hear the voices in his head anymore. He waves his hand to the side opening a garganta, he walks to it and enters it. As he walks through it, he hears the little girl make demands of the law enforcement. He shakes his head and enters the garganta. The garganta closes right behind him.

(VARAS EXITS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dansen
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:04 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Such a turn of events always tended to happen in the crazy world that they were living in, it seemed that something simple as a bank robbery had turned into something quite different in its entirety. After the mishap of the Arrancar deciding to chop heads another perhaps more irritating human tried to get credit for doing actions Reigen wouldn't have needed to do to steal the money from the vault, but alas humans are a funny type who need praise from all places to redeem their purpose and worth. But right now what was more interesting was not the appearance of a petty human, but someone in a whole different class in their entirety. Seemingly appearing on the scene to ruin the party came two new faces, one Reigen was sure he had seen before but to leave such little impression on someone like the Demon of Greed meant he was probably no fun. The other a woman who considering her attire seemed to be looking to insult the jewish community of Minatumi city..... Reigen thinking whether or not such a city would hold a large frequency of religious practitioners made him ponder on it for a few moments before coming to what was going on with the many people around him. The woman appeared from seemingly nowhere but her presence wasn't so small as to not note it beforehand and Reigen was use to the tactic of appearing before others by himself, it wasn't nice to see that his moves were capable of being copied with such flagrant disregard of copyright laws.... Suddenly a stomp on the floor and the floor had changed... Now it seemed like sand and looked to eat up those who were around, Reigen moved quickly to the wall to note that there was not friction or any sort of give to the wall. "Interesting....." The Demon's chain flew back to him and stabbed into the wall while others tried to escape and launch themselves above the sand and the tendrils encroaching them anyone who had time to note something on the wall would see a large ornate chair seemingly hanging on the wall by its legs. The oddities would continue as Reigen himself would be walking on the walk which before would have had no grip yet he seemingly moved without trouble.

"Hmmm neat skill if it was anyone else I'd say that would be dangerous but I'm not one to get sucked in by a girl in a Nazi uniform~" Sitting down on the chair Reigen stuck the chain of greed into the wall like some sort of cane, he was unhindered as he took a seat in the chair that had seemingly appeared from nowhere and sighed. "Honestly I thought that this would be more fun but unprofessionalism puts me in a bad mood..." Suddenly however ANOTHER new face dropped in and seemingly looked to drop the Arrancar. "Reap what you sow I suppose..." However though the strike looked to hit on target a more agreeable face made himself known, a doctor... Of sorts and a creature of rather lovable madness. Simply his appearance led to troublesome acts taken by those who could not handle the madness wavelength. Reigen had been mad once.....Or was it twice? Besides the point the wavelength seemed quite heavy in the area, but unlike those who would run from it the pressure was more a symphony of entertainment for the Well-dressed gentleman. The wavelength had done its job as everyone without a good sense for the noise and the aura were going a bit manic not quite unlike the good doctor. The snake seemed to become more and more aggressive the longer he stood in the strangely familiar man's way.... All the while Reigen sat in his chair and seemingly now had a tea set prepared on its side, after having made a cup for himself he let go of the pot and the rest of the set as it fell into the sinking ground below as he took a sip. "Ah good tunes and a show who knew the bank could be entertaining."

The doctor moved faster and faster snaking literally in snake form from the opponent that he had made. However he wasn't leaving the woman out make comments that seemed to be rather disjointed and undescribable still it was entertaining seeing so much anarchy happening in a temple practically built to greed it was always fun to see so many people getting along through their love of money~ Suddenly the doctor found himself next to Reigen's chair, he called him by one of the Demon's affiliated names though it was nice to know in the middle of such danger a good old fashion business deal could be done. "Well Banquo I'd say that taking my own limbs would be a problem I mean an arm and a leg can cost.... Well you know what I'm getting at besides stock of body parts seems to be liquidating.." The demon looked down to the humans still caught in the quicksand floor. "Then again is something like this appropriate for liquidation? Bah never mind..." The doctor looked to the woman he had made an enemy and seemingly wanted the Demon to do him a service.... "Well.... Seems your main desire...." Reigen pointed to the innocent little girl who didn't seem very innocent anymore "Is her, but I'm sure we can work something out all you have to do it ask" Reigen said this as he finished the last of his tea, throwing the cup into the floor below before he noted that the doctor had seemingly eaten all the gold in the vault. "Well with a healthy breakfast like that Banquo you're sure to be prepared for all the days efforts..."

Reigen was becoming bothered with the amount of time the word 'SUDDENLY' began popping up in his head as once again two new faces entered the festivities, these seemed to be litigators as they looked to stop the action from getting too much worse while also acting as a foil and straight man to one another, if he had known that the bank had a comedy double act then Reigen assuredly would have made a better time for this robbery. Still it was the doctor's desire that seemed to give out quite a cold hearted form of survival making a large slab of concrete appear to keep those who were sinking perhaps with no way of survival. Still it was probably easier to do this so as to keep others out of the way, however she did beckon to the Demon and the two others to take the money. The Arrancar fled when the going got good so Reigen motioned to the human who tried to make his criminal acts so apparent. "Clearly you're skills would be better suited to take the money, Banquo just pushed up his own contract so right now this interests me more than money, when I'm done here I'll help so go on.." Reigen moved his hand in a little shooing motion as flipped from the seat of the chair to the top of it hanging above the floor now looking at all those involved with this robbery turned clash of the titans.... Not perhaps the best way to describe all those involved but Reigen was more interested in these people doing something to entertain him rather than getting the money which he could do any time, this scene was clearly more intriguing

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Ooooohh man!! The excitement from all these new appearances, the order they would come in increasing the interest each time! Saenai was overjoyed, especially with the increase and strengthening of the voices within his head. First, the gray-skinned woman came as he would walk back towards the vault. Oh, that gray skin. Finding other people like that was something rather appealing to Saenai, especially when considering that in many lightings he was taken to have the same coloured skin. Even in a prior meeting, although he was at first surprised, finding someone else with gray skin was a borderline turn on for him! And so, with the appearance of such a odd looking gal, it was only expected that his impulsive desires would act. Should I do it? ... Yes, I totally should! But there might be some pretty terrible repercussions, right? Ah, who cares about those repercussions! Whadda ya mean who cares, I care! I'm the one receiving them! But isn't it worth it? Indeed it is.

After a brief discussion with himself, the boy had settled on a decision, and a rather pleasing one at that. Before, trying to keep composure and therefore appearances to his fellow cohorts, Saenai had put on a more serious air. One of someone perhaps more suited to a crime such as robbery, but alas, that was not the true him. An impulsive man in nature, already on the verge of insanity from the perspective of the more stable, and here he was trying to act composed despite all the excitement from a crime combined with the appearance of an attractive lady! Ridiculous! He simply HAD to do this, it was a personal crime for him not to! In a brief instance, before any other actions had taken place, Saenai had made sure to open the smallest of portals behind him and stick his index finger through it. Behind the rear-end of the new comer was an exit-portal, his finger extending through it and poking the woman's butt. With just the slightest feel Saenai had retracted his finger and closed the portals, thinking to himself, WHEW. Anymore and I might become to focused on that ass! It's a shame too, I didn't even get to get a peak at it! Wait, should I? Nah, that might tempt me to much. Besides, I'm not into cougars, no matter how much of an ass-man I am. But, UGHH! It was so, so squishy! No doubt a slight lump presented itself in the front of Saenai's jeans.

Reorganising his thoughts, the woman, perhaps not feeling what the light-skinned boy had just done, stomped the ground. Certainly this gave rise to speculation as to why, but it was impulse that told Saenai to float, and in a rather rude manner. JUMP NIGGA! What, why? JUST DO IT AND FLOAT. Alright, fine, damn! At a moment's notice, Saenai had done an infinite-singular-point-teleport, or as he liked to call it, "Float". To be precise, the boy simply began to float in midair immediately after jumping to an appropriate height. Lucky for him, it was the right move to take as the ground changed in substance, accompanied by Tendrils. A bead of sweat ran down Saenai's cheek as his expression turned to one of disgust. "AHHHHHahaha nononoNO! I do NOT do tentacles, nonononono, NO. Keep that ass to yourself, I want none of it, no matter how wonderful it... it... it felt." For an instant drool had fallen down from the end of his lips as he stared off into space, but his conscious returned to him as he remembered just what exactly had freaked him out so much: Mother.Fucking.Tentacles. Haha nope. NOPE. Upon regaining his conscious, Saenai formed a portal over his head before it dropped down, consuming him whole, just barely enough to fit his whole body into it. The end of the portal appeared beside the chains that the green-haired and inexplicably well-dressed man hung onto. Coming out of it at a slow pace, before long the portal dissipated and Saenai would be left standing in mid-air, floating once again. The new appearances didn't stop there.

"Sotenshuu".

Upon hearing this word, Saenai looked around the room only to find another person, this time male, with an unappealing length of hair, despite seeming to go rather well with his overall appearance. Saenai wouldn't spend to much time thinking about him anyway, including time thinking of complaints as to how he looked. Although, for the brief amount of time the man had caught the pale boy's attention. Lunging towards one of Saenai's allies in this situation, the arrancar it would seem, once again another being had approached the scene, blocking the long-haired man's attack with a black rod. This man seemed to be far less appealing in appearance than the former with the long hair; however, Saenai couldn't help but appreciate the man's skin-tone and his flashy entrance, what with coming out of someone else's body. It reminded the boy of a movie he once watched, made in the early 21st century. Something having to do with Aliens? Anyways, despite the digression in thought, Saenai returned himself only to notice the voices in his head, all of his own, increase in volume. It was a bit exciting for him, of course, but a tad annoying at the same time. Either way, the two increasing emotions within himself balanced out, just in time to notice the girl speak out to him and the other two, but not before noticing her transformation. Totally hot. Mhm, yes, I agree. As do I. I concu-shut up faggot, and don't use fancy words, it pisses me off. Screw you too mate, you can say that you piss you off, and especially when I'm you and you're me. What?

Saenai recollected his thoughts despite the voices, just enough to reply "Yupyup, already on it." During this time, the boy conjured a portal within the vault, moving it around mentally as it consumed the money within it at an increasingly fast rate, the end of the portal appearing just below where Saenai was standing in mid air, beneath that portal being another one which linked to the former, basically making an infinite loop and keeping the money stable and off the ground. During this process, Saeani was about to return to the conversation within his mind, but instead turned to the green-haired man beside him, apparently sipping on some tea. "So mate, what's your name? Unless you don't want to say it, which is totally understandable. I'd be the same way if I didn't want to advertise my services. So, in the end, I say my name anyways, right guys?" The voices within were soon to reply, but were interrupted when Saenai noticed through peripheral vision that the odd, snake-like man's 'too-long-for-comfort' tongue began to slither passed the dude with long hair and towards himself.

With the same reaction to the tendrils, Saenai once again spoke out in a high-pitched voice, akin to what one may consider as freaking out. [color]"Ohohohooonooooo!!! I don't do tongue's either!!"[/color] Accompanying these words was the creation of a portal directly in front of the tongue, the end of the portal appearing behind the neck of the long-haired man, both portals being just large enough to let the tongue through. Whew, dodged that bullet. I know, huh? Yes, I concur. Dude, seriously? Again with the complaints about complex words! Oh my gosh guys, concur's not even that complex of word.

Once again, a sudden appearance of even more people! By this time, Saenai was growing a bit weary of all the newcomers, but his excitement was still apparent. But before this, he would realise that one of his cohorts, the Arrancar as it would seem, had vanished! Did he run away? The boy's thoughts wouldn't linger on such a character for very long, though, as his attention was instead grasped once again by the snake-like man, out of nowhere appearing next to the Green-haired man, inherently being too close to Saenai as he would like. In response to such a sudden appearance, Saenai made sure to open four large portals, each covering his every side and linking to each other, inherently making him invisible to the naked eye by showing through each portal what was behind him, to the side of him, etc, like some sort of camouflage. That, paired along with the fact that he was floating and that he had a lack of significant aura in most shapes and forms, took the senses on Saenai completely away from the scene, luckily just in time to 'disappear' with the appearance of the 'cops'.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272
Eric Zarathos waited within the demon world the for the final part of his evil plan to be completed waiting in his demonic skull chair for the creation in his lab. For a long time, Eric had planned this historical demon event for a long time the event within the Soul society could have gone a lot better still Khala did her thing. Still, Eric was pondering why she did it with Mana now having to clean up her mess her plan was pretty good but if she had some demon wizards then it would have been perfect. The mad demon thought Khala was showing off her power but something was wrong with her plan to embrace death lie that and certainly the plan wouldn't work.

Eric thought it wouldn't work on him because he wasn't created by an iramasha and second reason was his former mad race hated the idea to embrace death thinking it was just a weakness of an demon. "Now Mana will have to clean up her mess to think Khala would do something like that. Opening a death portal it would have worked if she had demon wizards to stabilize that thing at least then that plan would've shown some merit. However, If I want to be a demon king maybe showing going off on that wild side isn't such a bad idea with a game plan in place a flawless game plan at that." He thought. Finally, Eric heard the beeping sound within his demonic lab the necro creation was complete the final member of the Twisted Sisterhood was here now the seeds were ready to be planted.

Shiki Yamisenkira the final member of the Twisted 3; Eric was pleased now Zorin and Kairaa had a true sister emerge from the chamber the evil clone was ready. The evil plan was coming into fruition and still a lot needed to be done before the mad demon could put the evil wheels into motion still before the demon could do anything. Some extreme measures needed to place before the plan could to carried out and still with two months of planning, Eric couldn't screw this up one screw up and then it was all over. The final member of the Twisted sisterhood was finally here after some months of work, Eric could make his plans finally heard and now the first thing the demon should do. If he was go to make his voice heard then the whole world even the demon world then the guy should make a worldwide broadcast that should get their attention and then the mad one can say what's been going on. As his demon troops got ready, Eric started with his demon magic preparing some demon satellites around certain places within the demon world. Then the demon troops told them that the mad demon was live, Eric left the demon world and appeared upon the world of the living upon a rooftop. The demon broadcast started attacking televisions, cell phones as other different satellites were also attacked as the broadcast were live the whole world as the mad demon. The demon was going to tell the world about his seeds of Armageddon plans it was finally to happen, Eric calmed down as the whole world was seeing him.

"People of the world, I'm the Mad One this disgusting world as you see it is filled with people on the verge of self destruction finding ways of bringing chaos among the innocent. People trying to a name for themselves here by violence even death we demons look to this as a blessing but my reason for talking to you all today is simple and clear. After decades of fighting and searching, I've found the means of destroying my enemies......Many years ago two warriors stopped me from eradicating every iramasha from existence my weapon of pure destruction was lost. Now after so long, I've obtain something which was thought to be lost....the ancient book...the pages were scattering around this world and my team has found all of them. I intend to re-page the ancient demon book, gained it secrets, retrieve my evil weapons of death and bring chaos and destruction to my enemies and whoever tries to stop me they'll DIE. To show I'm not fucking around, I'll destroy every Minatumi police building, every Minatumi police officer what the hell every Minatumi police car YOU'LL KNOW MY WRATH......THE SEEDS OF ARMAGEDDON WILL BE PLANTED. A NEW LEVEL OF MADNESS WILL BEGIN HERE THIS I COMMAND." He yelled.

The broadcast ended and the demon satellites disappeared it seemed the demon magic have ended and then the mad demon waited as cop cars started appearing. It was time for put up or shut up, Eric charged at the minatumi cops outside of the bank and smash a cop car completely in half the mad demon was making good on his evil promise of destruction. The mad demon started attacking the cops breaking jaws and breaking human bones the mad demon was on the warpath but the demon hated cops for his years of torment and pain. With one flame blast of his magic, Eric killed 25 cops and other started shooting at him but their bullets were only making the demon angrier the mad demon didn't care what was going on inside the bank. All the humans will know his wrath....

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:05 pm