Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTHE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 I_voting_barTHE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTHE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 I_voting_barTHE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131061 messages in 19897 subjects

THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10120/100000THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:26 pm

I think it's my turn when Latin Doge poste but I lost track.....
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:33 pm

«CHECKING OUT THIS MISSION NOW»

I'm not sure what Reigen's status on this thread is on, but I am going to give him 48-72 hours to reply. If he doesn't, then whatever happens in the next post is on him. He may be booted out of the thread, but it will be up to S_E to post. The applies to Phan, Ima and etc. UHCM is also ejected out of the thread since he is on leave.

zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:21 pm

0-0.... i think this thred is dead
Back to top Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:15 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins   THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BANK JOB: All About The Benjamins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to: