Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades Left_bar_bleue248350/50000030DC Challenge Success: Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades Empty 30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:02 pm
  • Name Of Character: Nozomi Sumashuu
  • Link To Character Profile: Boop!
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Because I completed the 30 Day Challenge. Proof!
    What Are You Upgrading:
    • Nozomi Sumashuu from 0-2+ to 0-2++
    • Der Rustung Streiter from 0-4 to 0-2?
    • Control Over Spirit skill from Advanced to Master
    • Sync Rate from Advanced to Master

• Any Extra Notes: Rawr

30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades Left_bar_bleue99999/9999930DC Challenge Success: Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades Empty Re: 30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 pm

«CHECKING THE PRIZES FOR ABOVE»

Hm, I don't see any real problems with this upgrade. Therefore, I am going to go ahead and approve it. Reference all the upgrades in Nozomi's app and the NPC guy's application so that it is legit.

30DC Challenge Success: Upgrades WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum