Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Nicoletta Karlene
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 I_voting_barA Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 I_voting_barA Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130613 messages in 19844 subjects

A Dragon with Royalty?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anyanka
Starter Member
Anyanka

A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A Dragon with Royalty?   A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Anya felt the warmth of his skin upon her chin feeling it forcibly lifted up from her slinking. The golden eye in it’s socket peeking open toward his face as he refused to let her shy away from this conversation. She curled up in his embrace bringing her arms up so that her fingers could run against his muscled arms. “I wouldn’t go as far as to curse them for refusing me that chance.” She answered quite modestly as she remained flush by embarrassment of his straightforwardness.

As he spoke out quite loudly in a retort to his name she blinked again her only eye staring straight back into his eyes ashamed of looking away now that he stated this. “Of course master Gilgamesh.” She apologized her eyes staring directly into his. His laughing caused her to feel more and more embarrassed as she was feeling what seemed to be a strange heat enveloping her body. Kissing back she would open her lips just a bit to peek her tongue out against his lips before having it retreat once again as he pulled back away to speak with her on the subject of what she desired.

Seemingly picking apart her lie, Anya slinked back in the sand causing herself to basically stamp the ground with her lower body. However she knew that this wasn’t a man who would accept just any answer. “I really don’t need anything sir, I’m quite fine with my existence and enjoy company I keep.” Anya kept basically no consistency except that of Croaky. “I did desire blood but that isn’t always me …” she mumbled a bit startled of how insistent he was. “I mean I do want your blood but that just excites me as an Arrancar nothing else. So you understand I’m truly content with my position as an Arrancar in this existence. I’m alone because I deserve nothing more and I hunt for my own gluttonous reasons.”

The fingers now lingering over her stomach would cause her to bite her lip a bit pathetically even for an arrancar before cringing. “I don’t want I don’t need. I’m just a creature of death solemn and lonely the only friend I keep is a hollow I call Croaky.” She stumbled a bit feeling quite overtaken by this Golden King.The massaging made her groan slightly still keeping her eye open to meet his. “I may have a desire but it is one that I refuse to let be … not again … not yet.” She sighed. “And I won’t go willingly this time.”
Back to top Go down
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A Dragon with Royalty?   A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: NONE ∞ NOBODY
    words: 0000
    notes: This is to place some ooc notes. Status is to put stuff like if the thread is open/closed, who's in it, what it's for, characters wanted etc. Whatever you want there. Music/words are self evident. Leave credits be. (ooc note no longer then this or it'll be weird.)

A Dragon with Royalty? - Page 2 GilgaEnt1
Photobucket