Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Wollawollabingbang Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty Operation: Wollawollabingbang

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 pm
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Defend Wollongong(Operation: Secure Wollawollabingbang)
Mission Type: Protag, specifically Iramasha/Shinigami
Difficulty Of Mission: Elite
Who Can Join: Soul Society Hierarchy(Iramasha, Shinigami, etc)

Information: After the incursion by allied Protagonist forces in Australia, the country has been effectively been split in half by the forces of “Good” and “Evil.” The stalemate seems to to be indefinite and as such, outside help has been brought in. The fledgling paramilitary group, “Divine Comet,” was the first to be approached. Leading to the present day, Divine Comet is launching its first incursion in to the protagonist controlled territories, dispatching the MWA-001 “Sankishin” unit, the MWA-012 “Hecate” unit, the ZGMF-X42S “Destiny” and several MWA-023 “Girkois” units to the city of Wollongong. This time serving in a far different role than its last time in Australia.

Primary Task: Wollongong is, effectively, taken by surprise by the sudden armed assault from the Divine Comet Akagai, the Primary Task is for the Shinigami and Iramasha stationed in the city to scramble, isolate, and destroy or capture in the invading units before they can successfully reach the center of the city, arm one of their bombs, and destroy Wollongong.

Spoiler:

Extra Task:

Side Mission 1: Ultimately the defenders job is to defend Wollongong. Maintaining a quarter of the city's structural integrity will afford the defenders a bonus of 5,000,000 Yen.

Side Mission 2: The enemy is utilizing technology not seen before, capturing an intact Akagai can be sold to Seireitei's Science division for 5,000,000 Yen a piece.

Rewards: 20,000,000 yen and an EXP Boost(taking part in this mission gives your character an accelerated chance of enhancing a power, tier, or skill and potentially unlocking a form) in addition to the rewards for any bonuses accrued.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Tier:[/b]
[b]Reason for being in Wollongong:[/b]Only applies to people not of Soul Society or affiliates

OOC Notes: This mission is technically open to all tiers, and there will be numerous small, "cannon fodder" invaders in the 3-3 range, but running in to any of the unique Akagais will be incredibly dangerous for lower tier characters do not join if your character is not smart enough to avoid things scarier than it/you particularly cherish his life.
Anonymous

Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty Re: Operation: Wollawollabingbang

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:37 pm
Character Name: Ringo Unabara will answer the call.
Tier:0-3
Reason for being in Wollongong:Unabara Clansmen
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Wollawollabingbang Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 pm
Character Name: Kinoen Luesen
Tier: 0-4+
Reason for being in Wollongong: Shinigami protector~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Wollawollabingbang Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 pm
Character Name: Yukuri Iramasha
Tier: 0-4++
Reason for being in Wollongong: Coming on the part of Cirno Iramasha, Yukuri is going to investigate the distress signal since she has been known to travel throughout the Earth. And with her being an Iramasha Councilmen, she'll probably attempt to do her job and protect her people.

Operation: Wollawollabingbang WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Wollawollabingbang Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:48 am
I will be withdrawing Kinoen from this mission as changes to his character and current timeline have made his part in this no longer make sense. I apologize for the inconvenience in this matter.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Wollawollabingbang Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:15 pm
Subbing Kaito in for Shinn.

Operation: Wollawollabingbang GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Wollawollabingbang Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Wollawollabingbang Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:54 am
Operation: Wollawollabingbang Image354

I'm gonna go ahead and archive this thread into old missions.
It's pretty old and inactive.

Operation: Wollawollabingbang WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum