Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117456 messages in 17877 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Henrex

fantomdarc

Tsubine

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

Yavriil Iramasha Character Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 205819366

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yavriil Iramasha Character Discussion   Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:15 am

Song: I See Fire (Kygo Remix) --- By: Ed Sheeran (Kygo) --- Word Count: 881

I've been advised to take this to the Character Discussion board, so I have--here I go.

SO. I've been developing this new character, Yavriil Iramasha, and after asking a bunch of questions in the Xat, it's been brought to my attention to instead put something here and ask for everyone's help. This has mostly to do with Yavriil's history.

For one, I'd need to point out her age: c.3500. This would mean she was alive before a lot of shit happened, but she's not really going to be involved in any worldy--or otherwordly--affairs in her human life. She was sheltered in a secluded society called "Murim". It's only until she become an iramasha that she really gets involved in shit--but, a brief overview of her history could help bring to light some of the kinks that need to be taken out, to have her background fit into the site's timeline.

First, she became a hollow. After about 500 years she became an adjuchas, and was then changed into a normal soul by an Angel Iramasha. Guided to Soul Society, she lived as a normal soul for a few years. Realising her ability to use chi returned, she began practicing, and a friend recommended becoming a shinigami after seeing her practice martial arts.

Eventually, she became a shinigami and did so for 700 years or so. I guess that would make her one of the first shinigami in gotei 13. After an excursion into hueco mundo, she achieved bankai but killed all her comrades in the process. coming back to SS disgraced, she looked towards the angel iramasha to 'purify her sins' or something. As a result, she became an Angel Iramasha.

the remainder of her life (about 2300 years) was as an Angel Iramasha. Being accustomed to using reiryoku, she had three energy sources at her disposal: chaos, chi, and reiryoku. Being acquainted with the use of chi for so long and being well acquainted with spiritual energy, she quickly grew in recognition. After a while, she became (i'd like to say) head of one of the angel families (i'd leave it to my fellow members to recommend which head I should apply her for in the sign up thread. I decided on Councilwoman).

After a few centuries, she had achieved her Angel Release. It was similar to her bankai, unfortunately, and ended up killing many people. Luckily, there was a survivor to the incident, Sapphire Iramasha. In that time, Sapphire had applied a sort of seal to Yavriil's power, creating an absolute rule to her power, partially restricting it. It couldn't totally prevent her power's deadliness to allies in the event of her Angel Release activating, but it was able to relieve some of the danger in it.

about 1000 years passed (so I guess she became councilwoman after 900 years or so?) before the Ender Arc occurred. Here, she fought on the front-lines alongside a bunch of other people and stuff. Towards the end, she came across one particularly hard battle, in which she was forced to activate her Angel Release, and for that instance, accept its dangers. Unfortunately, her angelic release had yet to be fully under her control, resulting in the death of many comrades once again.

Feeling gloomy just like she did after the bankai incident, when the war was over she left the Iramasha Clan and passed her position on to Sapphire, going on a 'spiritual pilgrimage' in order to find herself and the necessary power to control this dangerous innate ability of hers. She succeeded in doing the former, especially after meeting a bunch of different people and doing a lot of shit for a little more than a century. The latter is unknown at the moment.

WW3 occurred and Yavriil got involved, returning to the Iramasha Clan and fighting with them once again, though not quite as a former councilwoman but simply a soldier. Of course, she wasn't to be taken as just that and yadda yadda so she was also included and sent on some 'special' missions, blah blah blah. As a result, she revealed her Awakened Divine State and kicked some serious ass. Lucky for her, it was a solo mission and none of her comrades got killed in the process. Overtime, she would learn to control these powers a bit better.

After WW3, she officially returns to the Iramasha Clan and assumes the position of a diplomat. She gets involved in somemore affairs throughout the years, including more recent events such as the Australia War.

NOW. If there are any things in that history which contradict anything in the site's current history, please speak now or hold your peace until you find something.

There are a few questions I'd like to ask as well, that can hopefully be answered.
  • The Site's Timeline clearly says that the Gotei was started around 2400-2500 years ago, but it also implies that the gotei existed beforehand. So, what's the deal with that?
  • Is there anybody who Yavriil should have relations with based on this history? Is there anyone who WANTS to have relations with her?
  • Where's Waldo?
  • What Family Head should I apply Yavriil to have been?
  • I sent a PM to Frost, but it might be easier for you to read this thread, since it's shorter than the PM. In which case, if the history is cohesive and shit, would this kind of thing be fine? I'm not too well acquainted with the events of WW3, and even less with the Ender Arc, so I don't know if Yavriil's involvment is acceptable or something.
  • Anyone have any kickass ideas they think would suit this character? Suggestions are taken into deep consideration.
  • Just a note, her main ability is "conversion", in pretty much every sense of the word. She can take almost anything and convert it to something else, whether it was some type of element into another element, her chaos energy into matter, etc. The specifics on the ability as a whole are in the following spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Anyways, that's all I have for now. I'll constantly update this post and add stuff into it when the need arises. Or delete stuff. Whichever necessary.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 205819366

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Yavriil Iramasha Character Discussion   Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Updated some of the shit in the post to account for new ideas taking place. The history is more up-to-date with what I'm intent on doing with Yavriil.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Yavriil Iramasha Character Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1