Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Bear Hugs
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyToday at 1:50 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyToday at 1:07 am by Gamma

» Mirajane Soan [Approved; 5-3]
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyToday at 12:51 am by Gamma

» Whispers on the Wind.
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyToday at 12:23 am by Yaksha

» When an Angry Person is Angry
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm by Guest

» Chain Gang (Open)
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

Top posters
THEFROST
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ I_vote_lcap~How To Make A Character Timeline~ I_voting_bar~How To Make A Character Timeline~ I_vote_rcap 
JJ
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ I_vote_lcap~How To Make A Character Timeline~ I_voting_bar~How To Make A Character Timeline~ I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127569 messages in 19430 subjects

~How To Make A Character Timeline~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ Left_bar_bleue99999/99999~How To Make A Character Timeline~ Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

~How To Make A Character Timeline~ Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: ~How To Make A Character Timeline~   ~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:27 pm

What Are Character Timelines

If you've been directed here, that means you probably don't know what a character timeline is and I am here to inform you. A Character Timeline is a means of keeping track of all the threads your character has been in. Since your character will probably be in more then one thread, sometimes in different places at the same time, we simply ask members to create a character timeline so we can keep track of all the dates in threads. I will show you how to make one below.

Step 1

Go to the character timelines board under "Character Information". Click this link to be directed into the board

Step 2

After you have made it into the board, you will then need to go to the sticky called "Character Timeline Template" (You can click the name and be directed to the thread, btw) and copy the template in that thread in order to make your own timeline. (Also, you are free to style it anyway as long as it has the information we ask.)

Step 3

Once you have copied the tempalte, you will then start a new thread in the Character Timeline and start working on all the required Information.

Step 4

Finally, once all that is done, you will post the thread and hopefully be complete. In the future, you can either make a new post for any thread your character enters or end on to the current post. Just as long as you keep adding it in, we don't care.

And that's how you make a Character Timeline on Platinum Hearts.

Good Luck.

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~How To Make A Character Timeline~ Left_bar_bleue74095/100000~How To Make A Character Timeline~ Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

~How To Make A Character Timeline~ Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: ~How To Make A Character Timeline~   ~How To Make A Character Timeline~ EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:01 pm

[mod]Gonna also try to make an updated version of this, so gonna archive this for now.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

~How To Make A Character Timeline~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1