Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117456 messages in 17877 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Henrex

fantomdarc

Tsubine

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

Kururai Thread Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 205819366

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Kururai Thread Request   Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Latin Doge Presents

Okay~. This topic shall reserve as a request to have some threads. Pretty straightforward and standard. I'm basically just asking to have some threads with my new upcoming character, Kururai. I plan to use him plenty, seeing as how he shall be my MC. Though not yet approved at this time, I've geared him to a low tier, but I'm open to threads with people of all sorts of varying tiers.

Some specific things I'd like is a thread with a Shadowfall member--preferably someone who could/would invite him into their ranks. It would seem pretty fitting, plus, he's the result of a 'failed' Shadowfall experiment, so he might feel an innate desire to be apart of it or something, I dunno. What would be pretty cool is someone who could even act as a sort of mentor maybe? Considering I'm aiming for a low-tier to start him off, and also his inexperience of the rest of the world and realms, it would be helpful for him to have a sort of guiding force, besides his ziamichi spirit.

I wouldn't mind legit combat threads and other social threads either. That'd be nice. Especially combat threads--I've made him in hopes of a fast learning-curve, and as such, with more combat threads comes experience and skill, which would be great for Kururai. Social threads would be a great plus as well. He's just starting out in the world, and has ZERO connections and relations. Meeting people would be a start.

Technically, I'm really open to pretty much anything. If you have read Kururai's app and find some interest in RPing with him, just go ahead and post in this topic; the previous is just something that states what specifically would be nice. Anyways, til then.

Kururai's App

SABLIER  ETZEL

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Last edited by LatinDoge on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anticlimactic
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 72701245

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
25/100  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Kururai Thread Request   Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey if you're still looking for fights, I know I need to get my twins (the arrancar) into actual combat as well as my Suggy. If you look in my signature you'll see links to both their profiles

Quoth the Raven; Nevermore: Wyatt Rivershire: 3-1-Sugiura

Two Become One: Christian Gemelos: 3-4 Arrancar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Kururai Thread Request   Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm

I was actually planning on joining the open thread with your Arrancar in it, but I sorta have to hold off on threads for Kururai because of all the shit he's been in, because he should have grown by now and I don't like inconsistencies from it. Mainly, I'd have to put off joining that thread until I finish my thread with Shizuo on Kururai and Inami, because that'd be a major turning point for him--I'd also potentially need to finish the thread with Styn first, as that's when he joins Shadow Fall; once I get finished with those, I should be all for a thread with your characters. Til then, though ~.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anticlimactic
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
25/100  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Kururai Thread Request   Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Okay that works perfectly though, I'll continue to solo out that thread and you just join in when you're ready!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Kururai Thread Request   Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Actually, you're more than welcome to join this thread, which takes place before Kururai meets Inami or Styn, and is therefore completely consistent with his history--although, if you post in there with your arrancar, I'll have to hold off on joining your currently open thread with him for timeline reasons.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anticlimactic
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
25/100  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Kururai Thread Request   Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Actually I will join that thread with my twins and just leave my training thread a training one that happens at a different time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kururai Thread Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1