Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Yesterday at 11:46 pm by Rawk

» Coyote Starrk [Approved 0-3]
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Shizuo

» Catherine
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:59 pm by Shizuo

» Quantum Break [Yuel]
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» Should I Awoo?
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:52 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Fairy Tail: Endless Skies
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:17 am by Guest

» Hey Again! [Private/Chifuyu]
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 pm by Sage

» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:20 pm by Shizuo

» Round One. Start! [PRIVATE]
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am by Gamma

» Two Star Crossed Lovers
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123743 messages in 18879 subjects
Share | 

Operation Nation Slayer. [Take Over Of Mexico]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation Nation Slayer. [Take Over Of Mexico]    Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 am

"Ahaha… AHAHA… AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The laugh could be heard all over the area as a male rose up from the ground, his body slowly warping backwards as the twisted smile on his grew to massive proportions ,his eyes suddenly looking downwards from his distorted position as he looked at the Monsuta members who had descended into the area. "AHAHA… AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" The joyous laughter of the insane left the mouths of the man as his body began to race forwards, the scythe in his hands moving faster than any gun as one, two, three, four had their torsos separated from their bodies in an instant, the male suddenly stopping in front of another male as he gripped the man's neck, lifting his body into the air as he smiled, tilting his head at Azuma.

"Haha… AHAH… AHAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed at the other man as he squeezed the life out of his captive, utterly crushing his windpipe until he stopped struggling, before dropping him again, the male smiling as he looked at the male before him, before gripping his lab coat, stretching it wide as he looked in the male's eyes. Lining his coat, in every single direction, from top to bottom… were Monsuta dog tags. The entire force which had arrived in mexico, in every single town, in every single station, in EVERY SINGLE HOME…. They had all been wiped out by the male standing before Azuma. Without blinking, dozens more of the male who had appeared began rising out of the round, all of them wearing that same warped expression as they too opened their cloaks, revealing more of the tags, putting on display the entire crushed fact that they had all been annihilated.

He had spared none. None got away from this male, none survived.

"100%... FAILURE! AHAHA!!"

The male laughed out loud, his hands flowing to his sides as he looked at the grin the male had been wearing just a moment ago, static flowing through his mind as insanity flowed through every core of his body, the instability having come full circle as he knew the male before him was completely and utterly boned. As the male reached out his hand to torch more of the area, a strange wall appeared in front of his hand, the flames suddenly exploding in front of his own face as the unexpectedly firm wall prevented the flame from going any direction but right back in the Monsuta member's face.

"Surgery, surgery… Surgery, surgery…"

The male was back… The male known as Doctor Kabuto… Hebi. "know what's next…? How can you know what's next… WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LIES IN YOUR TERRITORY?" The male asked as he began to slowly walk forwards, the scythe in his arm spinning through hundreds of thousands of rotations as it left a massive crevice in the street below it from the wind pressure, rapidly accelerating to hundreds of thousands of miles per hour as the male stopped in front of Azuma, his foot planting down firmly as his right eye began to go crazy, first darting let, then right, then up, then down, then lodging itself far up in his skull, before doing even more erratic movements.

"You RAZE MY HOME… YOU CHALLENGE ME…? AND NOW YOU ARE SCARED… FEAR… FEAR CHILD… I'M NO MONSTER… I'M… A DEVIL…!" The male spoke, his voice strangely deep and… terrifying, before suddenly his body vanished once more, his right palm landing into the boy Azuma's torso, his body moving at speeds that would far outstrip a captain class Shinigami, a speed the likes of which wouldn't even be observable to them. Meanwhile, his hand was sparking with lightning as Azuma's very soul was attacked by the lightning coursing through the male's palm, before his body flipped around, his left palm shining with lightning as he pressed it against the young male's head.

And the right hand appeared next to it, lightning coursing from both sides as he attempted to fry the young man's brains, before finally removing his hands as his right foot came upwards, his hands going back as the kick that would dislodge the buildings nearby from the sheer amount of force, the watching audience of smiling Selves being lifted before being blown away from being within a hundred meter radius of the kick. Meanwhile, the male's body vanished once again, before appearing on Azuma's left side, his heel slamming into the boy's body.

Rapidly, his focus shifted to the man known as Tora, as his body registered that male's presence. "Ahah… NOT JUST YOU, THEN? WHO ELSE IS AL AMB?" He demanded, as his body suddenly jerked forwards, seeming to stretch out into infinity, the Rinnegan shining in his eyes as the character for One in Japanese appeared in both eyes, creating this stretching illusion before his body reappeared in front of Tora ,his knuckles being cracked as he pushed outwards, the resulting force enough to blow the ground all in front of the male away, completely dispersing it.

"YOUR PROGRESS IS A MYTH! KAHAHAHA!!" He continued laughing before holding a single hand outwards, the smile on his face one of total cruelty.. As well as insanity. As the energy appeared in his hand, sonic waves appeared around Tora's body, purple rings in the shape of the radius of something like a blast…

And then it came. All around Tora's body, andeven stretching as far as the coastline, the blast of pure energy demolished everything in its path. The area was totally destroyed from that heartland all the way to the ocean, the sheer power behind the blast coursing with a mad fury that eliminated everything within. "When the anger within burns far too long… TAKES US OVER! AND EVERY MAN GETS WHAT NO MAN DESERVES!!" The male roared to the heavens as he threw both hands up, before slamming them down onto the ground, his eyes shining as his feet began kicking in every direction as his hands pushed off the ground.

Sparking bolts, Spirit Shock enhanced blasts of pure Chaos Energy began to fluctuate as the male fired off seven hundred thousand of these small bullets, the bullets coursing in every direction before slamming into the two different fighters, the only thing that they could hear being the Doctor's deafening laughter… perhaps behind their own screams.

For it was screams that would surely posses s them as Dr. Hebi appeared behind both of their heads simultaneously, each of the Doctors holding a scythe, and each of them holding it high above their heads as they opened their mouths wide, a third eye made of pure chaos energy forming on their faces as a sheer line, matching the sheer lines on his other two pupils as he lifted the scythes high.

"SANITY HUNTER!!!!!"

"NOT THAT EITHER OF YOU MADMEN WILL FEEL ANYTHING BUT THE DEATH OF IT! KAHAHAHAHA!!!" The male's voice followed an instant behind both of them as like lightning the gigantic purple stitched Scythe descended on both of them, assaulting what felt like both of their souls as two gigantic rends appeared in the city's landscape, one beneath Tora and the other beneath Azuma.

The male dropped down once more, landing in the perfect middle between the both of them as he began spinning the scythe, holding it far above his head as he began to laugh further, his spiritual energy forming a purple sphere around his body, the field of his ability to attack and defend. Anything that came into that radius would have its body cleaved and killed, and anything which did not enter it… would be hunted...by the gray haired male with glasses… a screw in his head… a lab coat…

And those piercing red eyes...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Operation Nation Slayer. [Take Over Of Mexico]    Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:14 am

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!"

Was the thunderous reply of the male as he looked at the one who had stopped his assault, his screaming eyes roaring at the boy known as Hakimaru, his face a pure glare as he laughed madly in their conflict. "I'm going to make him pay for invading my home… how shall I do it…? Hmm?!" The male let out the noises as he watched Hakimaru sheathe his blade, his head being thrown back as he let out a dangerous laugh, as if lightening would descend from the clouds simply from its existence. 'Such putrid honor… I can see right through you, Vizard." The male stated as those red and black eyes opened up, staring directly into Hakimaru, reading his energy, his movements, his very breathing and the beating of his heart. "All that loyalty will lead you to is seeing how the world truly is, IN BLOOD! Just like this~! Like me! Ahahahaha!!" The male laughed as blood poured from his eye sockets. After all, those eyes had been gained from the Doctor slaying the one he had regarded as his 'king' - Nagato.

"Those condescending eyes…!" The male nearly groaned, his hands dragging along his face as he ripped his own flesh, blood coming out of the injuries as he looked at Hakimaru. "YES, JUST LIKE THAT! THAT'S IT! IN MY DREAMS, MY HEAD, MY SOUL, THAT'S ALL I SEE, STARING AT ME! WHO IS IT? WHO ARE YOU? YOU'RE YOU! I'M ME, AH? AHAHAHAH!" The laughs rang out as his attacks violently smashed against Hakimaru's defense, likely obliterating them a good bit in the raw carnage of his assault. "TAKE THAT, AND THAT THAT THAT!!" The male's furious cries rang out…

He dealt with Azuma, finally dropping that child's body off of a cliff before turning back around, his energy vibrating rapidly. Finally, he could see Hakimaru looking back at Tora, that strange laugh rippling and crackling across the area as he approached, his left arm breaking, snapping, reforming, breaking-cracking-snapping! Reforming again, healed… Chaos beat through his mind, pulsed through his heart. This was the power of madness, raw and pure… this was the power of that which made no sense.

But that laugh - oh, that laugh - it cut through him like a blade. It enraged him, made him angry. He wasn't seeing straight anymore, he was seeing crooked and red as he felt that laugh like a knife through his very soul. "My organs are nothing special! I know, I've checked!" He spat in reply as he fell back, before his scythe swung around in his hands, adopting a middle-eastern esque stance as his left hand pointed out, the light shining and reflecting off of the ring there. "And I'm unavailable. Sorry you can't say the same thing, KEHAHAHAHAHAH!" The married man laughed at Tora before having gone into his attack.

"WHAT A FRUITY COWARD!" The male roared as Tora dodged away, his scythe finally pointing, shaking at the other male. "...Corpses?" The male asked, pausing as he looked at Tora, tilting his head. "Corpses…." He muttered, rubbing the bottom of his lip for a moment as Tora blabbed at Hakimaru. "I'm not evil. After all, you have failed to have anyone killed. They were all captured… alive." The male suddenly spoke at Tora, before his scythe came back to his shoulder. "Maybe with the exception of THAT FOOL!' He suddenly let out, pointing at where Azusa had been.

"After all, I just want you removed." The male explained, smiling at Tora… as a massive purple barrier began to rise out of the ground. The male was laughing hysterically as the barrier formed all around them, and in that moment, if Tora had a cybermind, it would feel as if things had suddenly gone… quiet. As well it should have, as the whole lot of them were now removed from the outside world. No one could enter… or exit. Since the last time, the Doctor had finally perfected this technology with the help of some… experiments. Simply put, the beings that were registered as having been 'inside' the barrier were truly that, stuck here.

Now, the Doctor's madness mode could no longer sustain itself as the third eye on his head disappeared, but this was due to the amount of extra energy it took to maintain such a colossal rat cage. "I'm going to kill you, slice you up, and feed you to my snake, you unworthy piece of narcistic trash." Was the reply the King of Mexico gave to Tora as he held his scythe up once more, wondering if the other male would run, hide, or fight now that… he had nowhere else to go. "I'll only ask you once. Resign as the leader of the Monsuta... or die."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Operation Nation Slayer. [Take Over Of Mexico]    Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:03 pm