Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha|| Left_bar_bleue99999/99999||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha|| Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha|| Empty ||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha||

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:20 pm
||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha|| Image480||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha|| Image478-1
||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha|| Image479-1

T h e D a y S h e L e f t U s

T h r e a d T i t l e : ~T h e B e g i n n i n g~
D a t e O f T h r e a d : 0 9 - 0 5 - 2 4 1 0
L o c a t i o n : I r a m a s h a C l a n | T h e A n g e l A n d D e m o n G e m s S h r i n e
C h a r a c t e r s : K o i c h i I r a m a s h a | S e n o r n I r a m a s h a | S e l e n a M i n o
S u m m a r y :

In this thread Koichi Iramasha had one of his final encounters with Selena Mino, the woman who was always there for him ever since his childhood after the death of his mother. It was a rainy day in the thread and he was able to get into contact with her before she took her leave from Iramasha Island after five hundred years of serving his father, Ketsu Iramasha, as their maid.

Koichi didn't quite understand why she was leaving, but he desperately wanted her to stay. He tried everything to reason with her in order to bring her back to the person she used to be, but his words could not change the plans she had set forth. This was going to be a day that his father had warned him about for years, the day where he realized love does not last forever.

So, in the end, Selena made her choice to leave the island and left his family with a note.

This would forever change Koichi and his view of people....

N e w F r i e n d ?

T h r e a d T i t l e : ~R o p e A L o p e~
D a t e O f T h r e a d : 1 1 - 2 1 - 2 4 1 0
L o c a t i o n : S o u l S o c i e t y | R u k o n g a i | R i v e r s a n d L a k e s
C h a r a c t e r s : K o i c h i I r a m a s h a | H i n a s h i O r o ' N y a b a
S u m m a r y :

After another night of terror from the trauma he had suffered at the ends of Selena Mino, Koichi Iramasha had awoken from a lake not to far from Vice Captain Hinashi Oro'Nyaba. Once he had stepped foot out of the lake, he cautiously ventured over to the Vice Captain in order to see if she was friend or foe. When he was convinced enough by Hinashi, he had came down from a tree he was hiding in order to talk to her better.

A funny thing happened, though, once he reached the ground. He had noticed a squirrel not too far from them and his dog reflexes kicked in. Koichi hopped on Hinashi's head and fired a massive Chaos Blast that destroyed every piece of the squirrel, the three it was in and parts of the forest. Then, after that urge had passed, he went back to trusting Hinashi.

However, she made the mistake of trying to touch Koichi's ears, which is a seriously sensitive and endogenous zone that gives Koichi great extacy whenever they rubbed in the right way. That is why he never lets anyone touch them, which lead to Koichi having a major freakout on this poor girl. After she had touched them, he used Chaos Control to teleport all over the place until he hid in a hole.

But, even in there, he had made some silly mess-ups. There were bunnies inside of the hole he was hiding, so in order to clear up some space, Koichi began throwing them out of the hole. Unfortunately, he had coated them with too much Chaos Energy coupled with the force of his throws, which caused more wacky craziness in the thread. One of the bunnies caught on fire, fell on the ground and set blaze to a herd of animals that threw themselves into the lake nearby. The other bunny had exploded in mid air, and the last one had just disappeared entirely.

Obvious to where Koichi was now, Hinashi convinced him yet again to come out of hiding and play a game with her. Where things go from now, though, are still up in the air.

C r a z y A r r a n c a r K i d

T h r e a d T i t l e : S t a b b y S t a b b y B o o m
D a t e O f T h r e a d : 1 1 - 2 6 - 2 4 1 0
L o c a t i o n : E a r t h | I n t e r n a t i o n a l B o a r d | A s i a
C h a r a c t e r s : K o i c h i I r a m a s h a | D e s a l m a d o
S u m m a r y :

Wanting to explore the world beyond The Iramasha Clan, Koichi used Chaos Control in order to transport himself into the world of the living somewhere in Asia. Once he had arrived, he noticed a small Arrancar kid destroying parts of the forest he was in along with people's property. Instantly, Koichi used Chaos Control yet again in order to warp towards the child's direction.

The moment he found the Arrancar, he then began to question him as he always heard these types were very bad. However, to his surprise, he seemed to be a kind hearted child who was simply misunderstood.

Right now he contemplating taking him back to the Iramasha Clan in order to teach him about the world...at least from Koichi's Eyes.

MORE TO COME!

||Enter The Hound: Stories Of Koichi Iramasha|| WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum