Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power tweaking (Dotte) Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Power tweaking (Dotte) Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Power tweaking (Dotte) Empty Power tweaking (Dotte)

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:54 pm
[*]Name Of Character: Dotte
[*]Link To Character Profile: Here
[*]Reasons For Upgrading: Adding detail because I left some out. And I looked back at it and went blegh.
What Are You Upgrading:
» Natural Abilities: When Dotte became a demon, his body degenerated and his cells lost all individuality from one another, making every last cell in his body identical. This has directly lead to the lost of any of the normal systems someone may have, including a Skeletal system, any Organ systems, and a Nervous system.

His body is exceedingly durable, only taking a small fraction of the damage from any blunt force that may hit him, as his cells would dent or bend, but soon right themselves. His body is also resilient to cutting attacks, as while someone would be inflicted with the initial damage and then extra damage by bleeding or damaged innards, Dotte will only take that initial damage, as he has no inner systems to damage. He also has fast regeneration, further reducing the effect of physical attacks, though they can still wear him down as the more cells he loses and has to regenerate, the more his body becomes fatigued and the more slowly he moves or regenerates further. Dotte's body is also capable of rapid Mitosis, enabling him to achieve a big growth spurt within a short amount of time at the cost of fatiguing himself.

Dotte can also control his body temperature. He can generate heat within his cells in order for them to push eachother apart, thus making his body behave like a liquid. Though, even through this process, Dotte retains all of his mass and is not a true liquid. He will not impede fire, and affecting the liquid will still affect him as if he was a solid. This feat is also not achievable from the outside, as it has to be generated internally from within the cells.

Also during transformation, any and all of Dotte's spiritual energy was lost due to the loss of his soul, rendering him unable to use Demon Magic and doing away with his spiritual signature.

» Unique Abilities: N/A
[*]Any Extra Notes: N/A

Last edited by Zaz on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power tweaking (Dotte) Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Power tweaking (Dotte) Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Power tweaking (Dotte) Empty Re: Power tweaking (Dotte)

Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:44 am
Yeeee'. You got a few things to fix.

Nirx wrote:His body is also extremely useful in combat, as it will not falter under blunt force. It may bend, dent, or flatten, but it will never break or tear apart. When cut, his cells will re-attach themselves to each other and the "wound" will close.
As FOR NOW, i would prefer having dotte to make him very extremely resistant to physical attacks but does not null ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE. Provide a method that works for physical attacks against him, at least two since i wouldn't prefer a character just 'lolyoucantcutme' and take every physical hit in the world, getting punched by a force of a supernova and still lives through. I am going to outright deny it if he just WON'T TAKE ANY physical attacks AT ALL.

Nirx wrote:Also, all of Dotte's "energy" is fused with his body, so much so that they're one and the same. As such, he gives off no energy signature, and cannot be detected by just detecting energy.
This confuses me a little. He is 'fused with energy' that they are one and the same but doesn't give off energy signature? Its pretty much confusing of how he would not give out energy signature while having energy fused with him. Even if they are fused, internally or externally, unless you can properly describe, since if there's users that can absorb or even, steal energy from other beings, wouldn't Dotte's just vanquish from existence after having his energy consumed by others? Make it more sense of how he doesn't give off this 'energy' that he fused with.

Empty, blank space.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power tweaking (Dotte) Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Power tweaking (Dotte) Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:04 pm
I reworded it so that Dotte will still take damage from physical attacks, but due to him having no innards, it's still as effective as stabbing a zombie in the gut, though it will eventually still wear him down.

Also, to simplify, I decided to put it as Dotte lost all of his energy mid transformation, and this will also be further explained in his history upon the act of S_E getting off of her butt and finishing a character we have planned to add into Dotte's history for a very long time. In doing so the act of his transformation and the explanation of it will be added into his history.

Last edited by Zaz on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power tweaking (Dotte) Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Power tweaking (Dotte) Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:58 am
After re-checking it, i'll give this an approval since you've fixed what's needed. Enjoy yourself, yo'.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum