Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 I_voting_barKohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 I_voting_barKohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]   Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Archivitizing this for inactivity! Post HERE in order to retrieve your stuff.

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]   Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Sorry I'm so inactive, gosh.

I'm moving this back, as it's my adopted character.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]   Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:27 pm

Sorry, I go through a lot of applications and I didn't see that this one was adopted. Excuse me for missing out on that detail x.x

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]   Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:32 am

Given that I still plan on using Kohitsuji for a relevant plot, but her character itself is unlikely to change unless it changes completely, I shall be moving her to NPC, as she is also still a captain, and I am not using her actively.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]   Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:06 pm

[mod]This character is being moved on over to inactive. The author of the character has not posted since the 30th of September, and by rules, the character must be moved and a notification must be left. I really hope that you're doing alright and okay, and we all hope that you can come back soon! To bring your character back, just leave staff a message here! http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for[/mod]

View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]   Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohitsuji Lionus, The Sane Sibling [Squad 5 Captain] [APPROVED, 1-1] [Adopted JJ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2