Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Yesterday at 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123761 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

[OPERATION MAN-HUNT/FESTIVAL] Crowned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: [OPERATION MAN-HUNT/FESTIVAL] Crowned   Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
It seemed that no matter where he went in the demon world Reigen honestly could not find much normality or calm, he certainly would not find it in the nation of Chaya... This place was a grand scale battle, it was kind of admirable and enjoyable to see a bunch of demons and demonesses fighting amongst each other simply exploding at each other and looking to kill, maim and rip into each and every creature that they could see in order to simply entertain themselves... It was kind of like a dance or opera but with much less choreography and more bloody murder and torn limbs.... So a more interesting form of those things... The well dressed demon stood atop the palace of the queen of the nation herself, she had called to aid and he was in the neighborhood with nothing better to do so at this point he thought that he might as well gain some brownie points for Shadowfall, was something that he thought could be entertaining and advantageous for the coming days...It was always good to have a big surprise waiting for the enemy where they wouldn't think you had back-up, so this was a little bit of ground work for such a purpose if it ever need arise in the next few months.... Considering Reigen's occupation he expected to happen eventually for sure.

Though as he was looking down to the festivities now Reigen was glad that he did not own or need anything in this country yet, honestly the destruction that was occurring was both entertaining and yet clearly expensive, losing currency fast was not the Demon's idea of entertainment. Though his employer seemed to be starting with what could be his entertainment for the next few hours as she made her way acting like the good queen and addressing the people with the same fervor and joy that they themselves were experiencing. "Well she's got the noble way of lying down quite well~" He knew below the woman was all in all as pissed off as someone could possibly get but she was good at hiding it, though the crowd she was pandering too had about the group IQ of a stick of butter so it wasn't exactly hard to pander...

However as she entered her chamber proper she seemed all business, Reigen himself found his way down upon seeing her enter and was lead to the room by the nicest young servant girl who was tackled and beaten by another demon... Well live and let live seemed to be the way this party worked so who was he to judge? As he sat waiting for her to make her statement in the room she simply claimed that she would brief those involved then give more details when and if they arose, honestly it wasn't exactly fun to go bare bones but for him it could end up being more of a on the fly operation so it could be two parts entertaining and another knowledge cause knowledge was half the battle.... God he loved old cartoon PSA messages... "So are we going to be flaying, dismembering, quartering or mutilating someone now? Cause I left the flail back in my condo in the human world..."

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: [OPERATION MAN-HUNT/FESTIVAL] Crowned   Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 am

It seemed that though he was expected the Demon of greed was congratulated for his prompt timing in the base of operations. "Well it seems poor planning to keep a lady waiting, and besides its not likely I would be late, promptness is something that should be expected not rewarded..." He took a seat that upon his sitting on it disappeared, in its place a more grandiose and ornate chair found itself under him. "I'll have to move this back when I'm done here, rowdy demons might start taking apart my 5th favorite chair..." Looking over to the woman who had made summons to get some able hands to the forefront of a dangerous situation Reigen folded his arms above his head and placed them to the back of his skull to rest upon so he could be comfy while he heard what he was suppose to disembowel but yet keep breathing... It did get hard when he couldn't find the lungs amongst the body parts, he made that mistake more than once and boy was it a good Christmas story! He looked to the queen of the country they were currently standing in, she seem still quite fidgety, it was quite an odd site for the Demon to see in royalty, they were suppose to be at least a bit together even when it came to the dealing of slanders and public enemies... But then he couldn't expect everyone to be as expertly impressive as him... Nor did he honestly think that it could happen.

Then as she took in a large exhale of breath the woman once again gave herself a voice, this time it was to ask him of something beyond the mission. It seemed that the queen of the Chaya was.... Offering him employment? Well good help was not easy to find and for sure Reigen was the best but he didn't think that they would be so willing to just open the doors to the Demon of greed just because he was helping out on Shadowfall's little tirade. Inami proposed a team, or at least a group that would act to be an independent force within the forces of the demon armies it seemed to be a well thought out proposal... For Reigen he was fine having the independence, and now he felt that this could be a good opportunity to start gathering some more power for the time ahead... In this case it would be easier as a independent contractor... Oh how he loved being self employed! "Well that was a good pitch, I'm certainly impressed that you'd leave the safety of those in the upper deck to rogues and bastards such as myself... Quite a forward thinking monarch if I have to say myself..." Pausing he kicked up the legs of his chair as to think over the idea, though he himself had already decided on his answer about a few moments of processing her words and the meaning behind them.

"If I was to participate in this little meet and greet of all the good little demons who aren't a fan of the circles then I would have to say that you coming to me first, or at least I hope I'm the first that you would come to, that I am leading this little operation from within. If you aren't around then I'm in control for these brigands when we're together." Placing himself back down on the floor his eyes glowed through and from within the shadow that his hat was expelling. "I'd also like to get a view of who I would be dealing with, or at least get a vetoing right for certain individuals... Skilled and good people are few and far between when you really look so I'd hope that we of this little group could get to meet our new friends to... Vet them ourselves...." Looking towards the queen with a Cheshire grin as always Reigen simply wanted to finish up the little transaction. "If those terms are agreeable then you have yourself an agreement for now..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: [OPERATION MAN-HUNT/FESTIVAL] Crowned   Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:59 am

It seemed that Inami was entirely willing to give Reigen the information and the choice to vet those that would join the group as well as the status of leadership as the first devil. It was a good deal, and for the most part Reigen was a businessman and he took good opportunities when he saw them... For now the deal of this new operations group seemed to be rather well thought out, or at least it got those with more time and power than they could use without seeming dangerous into a sort of fold within the blanket of Shadowfall, he had to commend Inami for being so tactful in thinking of such a way to get rogues into a position to both protect but keep their independence for the sake of the queen of the Chaya nation.... If she was born in another life he was sure that she'd probably be using his services to kill a high ranking official or a conglomerate chairman, it was all a matter of her own desire for the place she was standing in to be great... It wasn't that bad of ambition at all.

She moved over to him and place her hand on him, he could feel a sizable energy grow and move towards him shoulder, as it did it seemed to engrave something on the side of his shoulder "What is that? An I? No no no... F? Why am I even guessing its probably a one...." Looking down he did note that it was indeed a one that glowed outwards from his well-preserved suit. "Hmm new ink... My hood might not be happy about this...." Seemingly acting both jokingly and serious the Demon had a face of almost confused worry making it unclear if that truly was a joke or not... With Reigen it was always difficult to tell if not impossible if he didn't tell you. After being told about all the new treats he would gain from being in the position as the Devil of logic he seemed to note the new power as the Chain of Greed shivered in what seemed to be a sense of unease but invigoration. "Hmmm Sounds like a plan for the moment, I and my partner can agree to what the split of 99/1 will go later..."

She continued on with his duties and powers gained, claiming that he should not abuse such things or they would be taken away. "Ahhhh... What's the point of power if you don't abuse it a little? I suppose that I'm not against having some moderation with other people's things till I'm given free reign, it is still a deal we are making of course." She asked for his acceptance of the position, he had to admit that there truly wasn't much of a downside, and right now the queen was staring with a rather noble aura surrounding her, he wasn't a big fan of having others look down on him but unlike most nobles she was seemingly willing to cooperate and act with good graces around the monsters that decided that Shadowfall was too mainstream for them. "Well I am still here aren't I? In this kind of position it would be very silly for me to have a one on my shoulder and have to explain it was when I turned down a deal from a very angry demon queen... So for now, I am in your hands as a second hand~" Ending with that he crossed on leg over the other to wait on Inami's response to him or for something or someone else she had called to make their appearance... Was he really the only one who was good with the time? It was just plain manners honestly....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: [OPERATION MAN-HUNT/FESTIVAL] Crowned   Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Well and truly it seemed that the queen of the Chaya nation was quite forthcoming with her planning of what this new group would do with their time, honestly it was refreshing to have someone whose plan was beyond simply looking to smash something, having something built in those smashed places showed forward thinking. Though he was enjoying his time with the queen as she planned making the good nation of the demon kind be grateful and strong as well as not like there usual destructive and obnoxiously useless selves. She explained the continued mission objectives for the attack on the woman who had seemingly slandered the name of the Asthavon, but for the moment she was not truly bothered with that as much as establishing a base for the new 9 team members as well as recruitment and establishing their position as a powerhouse, clearly she wanted this baby project of hers to succeed... Reigen wasn't so opposed to see it continue and grow it too something greater either. Her plan was too first encounter and take Antarctica for the good of the many organizations that could gather and gain greater control of the world through such a territory. "Seems like a plan, though stocking up on warm coats and strong hardy walls to keep the freeze from getting in might be a good idea, don't want to be caught with your pants down in the winter... I know a few guys so that shouldn't be too hard." As usual Reigen took her words and put his own spin on them, but she should have probably guessed that he was in an sort of agreement to pursue the territory as it would be certainly a fun experience seeing what kind of trouble he could get into with penguins... He was hoping there were penguins there.... He liked them, they wore suits all the time~

Thinking about it they would also meet the Quincy in such an area as well... They would probably not enjoy them invading their palace and taking all their stuff....Well all the more reason to do it! A good Quincy tends to be one that is bleeding or drowning under freezing ice, he'd decide when he got there. Looking at the woman's intention she formed a chess board into what seemed to be now a scale depiction of Antarctica. "Wow that's quite the new game design, didn't think a frozen wasteland would be so life like..." His teasing nature aside he was sure that she put down two pieces, one to represent himself and another with similar importance. "Ohhh I already have some friends I haven't met, well that's a nice treat I wasn't expecting" She continued that it would be for the best to deal with the Quincy as they themselves did not aid with any sort of fighting in Australia and did not look to make any contribution towards the Demonkind and besides, the icy wasteland was just sitting there! Honestly there kind would do better with some sun, leave the tactically keen positions to the ones who don't need the tan...

She continued and acted to ask him as an accompaniment to her, he was sure that she wouldn't need to be aided if something were to happen on the way there, but he had agreed to be an aid to the queen and as a client and now seemingly pursued equal he would have some fun hanging around her and she asked him to prepare for the action ahead, as if he didn't already have more than a few plans buzzing around in his head all at once after hearing her plan to make war or peace or maybe both. "Well I'd need maybe....16 hours to prep an attack from within their own stronghold... But if I have more time then I'd be sure to have multiple targets come together and give us an opening if things were to get a bit dicey, of course this mean that I'll accompany you on this task, please let me know if you need tea or something else for the journey, the cold up there can be assuredly terrible and it would be any good if I was fine and you were shivering through diplomacy..." Giving his acceptance with seemingly a bit of advice he wondered now who the 4th devil was... Seems a tad annoying that they did not make their way here and got to go half-way to the battlefield... They might take all the fun...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: [OPERATION MAN-HUNT/FESTIVAL] Crowned   Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:05 pm

The Queen was citing that they needed to take a hard stance against the emperor of the Quincy. She seemingly wished to be civil and at least plan some sort of truce with the man before Reigen needed to do his usual work of making a mess then cleaning it for those that wished it. He wasn't all that expectant of a Quincy being happy to form a truce with the big bad horde of demons, but in the end it seemed that the new leader of the Chaya nation was beginning with building bridges... Or crushing the ones that didn't bend to the will of those within Shadowfall, to Reigen that wasn't entirely a negative point of view to come across, in fact he liked Inami's desire and ambition quite a lot, though she was clearly expecting him to take most of the lead on her new projects... Somedays being so helpful and so good at pretty much everything made it hard for the well-dressed demon to get his own personal time now and then... "If he's a liability then I suppose that I could get my work done in about 8 hours, give or take a few minutes... Urgency makes it easier for me to understand the practical time-frame that I have within to make my more... Drastic arrangements~" The leader of the nation that he stood in seemed to sigh as she left the matter to be handled to her or his own devices, in the end it would seem that she preferred if the two of them planned separately. That was fine by him, made it so a lot less noise was in the room around him.

"Well I suppose that these few hours I have could be take up some of my valuable time... Then maybe for the other 8 I have available I'll make some food for the trip ahead, I have a strange craving for spicy foods now... Suppose I'll cook something up later when I'm cooking up a plan." As she trusted him with her ambassadorship the woman turned to seemingly leave, however it then seemed that she was happy enough to turn and smile at the other demon as if she was more than expectant to do his job well and to do it with the utmost importance in mind, she didn't have to mind that... He made all business his priority as it was simply the good natured and greedy thing to do. She cited that the new grouping was to protect the realm and act as a defense for the good of the people and the country's new prosperity, now Reigen found her noble intentions quite a fun idea to behold especially considering their demonic nature and origins, but in the end he didn't mind the idea that he would be aiding with a glorious new uprising of culture, it meant that the strongest most brutal peoples of the demon world would be more and more willing to strive for more and drive for greater ambition... All the more entertaining for a Demon of Greed to exploit to his own ends. "I suppose then that I shall have to oblige you and be off soon... Please have a nice trip Queen Inami..."

With that she had moved into the portal that would take her to her next destination, as she left Reigen smiled with some efforts in his mind. "Well then suppose I should make some efforts to round up some varmints for the hunt and the diplomacy...." As he moved to seemingly leave the demon clicked his fingers, it was seemingly symbolic, but as he did a moment later calls from his legion of cell phones cried out from within his jacket. "Ah! hahah... The rumble... It tickles...." Taking one out he noted the name and seemingly picked up. "Well get to the Antarctic within a few hours.... I don't know if you were sleeping nor do I care! Just do what I say then it will be fine to go to sleep... Not my problem... Not my problem... NOT--" Hanging up the Demon sighed to himself... "That is going to be said a lot today...." Walking away from the castle the shadows seemed to skulk away as the Demon of greed got to work for one of the higher-ups of Shadowfall... Oh this was a nice opportunity to have some fun.

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[OPERATION MAN-HUNT/FESTIVAL] Crowned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1