Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil 9  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Devil 9  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Devil 9  Empty The Devil 9

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:28 am
Enter The Devil 9.

The Devil 9 , is an elite organization which is independant but also allied to shadow fall given they are indirectly being watched over and sanctioned by the Queen Inami Asthavon of Chaya Nation. Who is also an Infanta of shadow fall. This was created by her solely with the intention to find indifferent killers, which are experts of their field, being equivalent to the banshee force in shadow fall, they are to be assigned to guard infanta's or the thrones in times of intense war, or strife. These individuals are supposed to be lethal and deadly, but possessing more then brawn or might. These individuals don't receive pay unless on missions, or they are hired for stand-ins for shadow fall, however they are respectable people that should be known by all those in the shadow fall, monsuta, and k-world organizations . And are the go-to guys for messy clean ups or guard duties.

THE POSITIONS.

Devil 1 The Devil Of Logic: This position is for a cold-blooded killer who relies more on their mind, and their abilities then prowess and brawn, typically the Devil of Logic, is the brains in the operation and is equivalent in the Devil 9 to the 2nd in command, he is not required to be strong, but is required to be lethal in his or her skills. So this is one of the most dangerous people you will find in the Devil 9.

Devil 2 Devil Of Stealth: This position is Devil 2, this devil is required to be perfect or atleast highly skilled in stealth and assassination missions, they are the go to when devil 1 is out on job. And is considered to be on par with the captian of the 2nd division. As such they need to be extremely powerful and able to keep up with the tasks and duties given to them, and More importantly need to be able to defend and execute missions perfectly.

Color=Green] Devil 3 [/color] Devil Of Chaos: This is reserved generally for the most chaotic and destructive devil, who isn't shying away from causing destruction mayhem, and over all chaos in the ranks of the society that they have been sent to purge. This Devil is known most to work in high jointed activity with both the Banshee position and the Arch-Duke's of the circles, given this individual is the stand-in when the 6th division is unable to move freely and is the enforcer of law in the chaya nation. generally this one specifically is unique, having to be on par with the Banshee Force's Requirements, needing to be lethal and of 0 tier status.

Devil 4 Devil Of Defense: The devil of defense is the most defensive out of the devils, and the last of what is called the 4 devil linch pin. The top four devils are ranked by these requirements while the next 5 devils are able to choose their occupation, name, and define what they are good at through their skills and strength. The devil 4. Is unique in the fact that they are the one who guards the queen personally and is able to also act as diplomats in the place of Inami herself, given in times of absence, while devil 1 retains the most militaristic authority, Devil 4 retains the most authority in the chaya nation as is on par in these times with a prince or the next in line for the throne.

Devil 5: Open

Devil 6: Open

Devil 7: Open

Devil 8: Open

Devil 9: The 9th Devil: Now while positions 5-8 are open, the 9th devil is a highly selective position hence the name the devil 9. This devil is considered to be the shadow and jack of all trades, in result they need to be powerful on par with and or stronger then the Devil of Chaos, but also retain defining aspects of the linch pin 4. Hence why this devil is called the 9th devil, as it is the trade-mark of the devil 9, not the one in command but a special shadow that serves directly under Inami and the thrones unless Inami gives explicit permission to another devil to control this very special shadow member.

[Size=24] The Benefits

The benefits are these individuals are on par with princes of chaya nation, highly influential figures which are freely under the direct access of Inami's name are allowed to use the resources of shadow fall within reason, going as far as being able to use man power, and in special war-time situation being able to also use and if requested by Inami or one of a higher/similar ranking . To stand in for Archdukes of the circle, while in these situations. Further the Benefits of the Devil 9 are they are given direct Access to the Asthavon Estate by direct given permission of Inami Asthavon , and allowed to Access her estates and if given permission by other Asthavons are able to enter and converse with them as well.

Adding onto this, the Devil 9 are able to once and awhile due to inconsistent pay, can call upon direct favors from Inami Asthavon as Queen or Infanta herself, these favors are unique as they are only given to the Devil 9 on a regular basis, given they are her personal individual team, she is obliged to retain a sense of kin-ship and will help them out when needed. Given this they also will never be alone on the battle field, as the Devil 9 are considered the LAW and governing body under the queen in the chaya nation, and are allowed to either keep residence in the palace, or if they gain enough money, can directly purchase land in chaya nation without consent of the Queen, and are given rights on par with Infanta's or royal lineage within the chaya nation bounds.

Further These Individuals are given a direct access to Inami Via communicative means, something that is like a personal hotline to the queen herself, given these individuals double as her most trusted Advisors so while they are not bound to stay in chaya nation, they are able to stay and act as her closes subordinates, and advisors, and body guards. As well as being able to freely take on missions from shadow fall and personal generally high-paying hit-missions assigned by the queen of chaya nation herself, which will usually be high-paying jobs.

[justify]
POSITIONS
NOTE DEVILS 1-4 AND DEVIL 9 NEED PERMISSION FROM INAMI DIRECTLY. OR DEVIL 1.
Devil 1: Devil of Logic Reigen Akogi
Devil 2 Open
Devil 3: Eric Zarathos
Devil 4: The Devil Of Defense Neoveta R1

Devil 5: The Devil Of Blades Demonica
Devil 6: Open
Devil 7: Open
Devil 8: Open

Devil 9 : Hiriko Stravinsky Rügen

[READ POSITION DESCRIPTIONS FOR MORE INFO. ]

Code:

[Center][Size=24] DEVIL 9 Registration. [/size][/center]

[Justify][b]Character Name: [/b] Put your characters Name Here
[b] Character Application Link [/b]: [url= Link Here] Name. [/url]
[b] Character Tier: [/b]Put character Tier Here
[b] Spot Requested: [/b] Put Spot of Devil Requested.
[B] Reason for joining: [/b] Why do you want to join and why do you think your person would best fit the spot they are signing up for? Give a short reason or leave it blank.
[b] Extra Info: [/b] Anything you want to send that isn't covered in the other sections. [/justify]

Last edited by Shizuo on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:28 am; edited 10 times in total

The Devil 9  LzZCuy7
The Devil 9  BtXe12b
Anonymous

The Devil 9  Empty Re: The Devil 9

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 am
DEVIL 9 Registration.

Character Name: Reigen Akogi
Character Application Link : Reigen Akogi
Character Tier: 1-1
Spot Requested: Devil 1
Reason for joining: I was given an invitation, you want more of an explanation I'll throw your ass on the ground! I don't need to explain more!
Extra Info: I'm joining this

Last edited by Dansen on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil 9  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Devil 9  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:27 am
Accepted, there is nothing wrong with it and seeing as this individual gained direct approval from Inami herself, and everythings been filled out properly i hereby approve Reigen for the spot of the devil of logic. aka devil 1. may you prosper in the name of the queen.

The Devil 9  LzZCuy7
The Devil 9  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil 9  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Devil 9  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 pm
DEVIL 9 Registration.

Character Name: Neoveta Shell
Character Application Link : Neoveta Asthavon Replica
Character Tier: N/A
Spot Requested: Devil 4
Reason for joining: The reason I am joining this is because I was requested by Shizuo in xat. I can explain this ICly through the fact that Neoveta and Inami are going to have a relationship of sorts. And based on Neoveta looking fondly over most Asthavon, she will lend her resources to this project by creating a replica of herself for it. The shell itself will be at a weaker level then Neoveta, but will still have the blessings of their God to have its Za Koa connection more than make up for it. Not to mention that it is still associated with the Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family hive through Neoveta's Demi Network.

Extra Info: N/A

The Devil 9  WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Approved. Also during the shells creation it will be getting a generator via defenses of chaya nation to back it up.

The Devil 9  LzZCuy7
The Devil 9  BtXe12b
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil 9  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Devil 9  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:40 pm
DEVIL 9 Registration.

Character Name: Theosa Arasinda
Character Application Link : Here
Character Tier: N/A
Spot Requested: Devil 3
Reason for joining: Was requested to essentially based on my talk of demons in the xat. Also, because chaos is good for her specs as she's gonna be a summoner and an overwhelmer in terms of power
Extra Info: Nada.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Ill accept this application, i look forward to seeing the devil of chaos in action

The Devil 9  LzZCuy7
The Devil 9  BtXe12b
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil 9  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Devil 9  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:22 am
Requesting for my reservation to be removed as this WIP went *raspberry noise*

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:43 pm
I APPROVE this , welcome devil of chaos.

The Devil 9  LzZCuy7
The Devil 9  BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum