Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Slayer

» Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyToday at 11:50 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ase [WIP]
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyToday at 12:24 am by Sweats

» Greetings :)
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Sweats

» Final Chance Weyr
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Guest

» The Espada
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Gin

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns I_vote_lcapThe Legendary Demon Hero Returns I_voting_barThe Legendary Demon Hero Returns I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns I_vote_lcapThe Legendary Demon Hero Returns I_voting_barThe Legendary Demon Hero Returns I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2675 registered users
The newest registered user is Sweats

Our users have posted a total of 128530 messages in 19570 subjects

The Legendary Demon Hero Returns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legendary Demon Hero Returns Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Legendary Demon Hero Returns Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The Legendary Demon Hero Returns Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Legendary Demon Hero Returns   The Legendary Demon Hero Returns EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:54 pm