Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Take Yer Pick

2 - 22%
6 - 67%
1 - 11%

Total Votes: 9

Poll closed
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Empty Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS]

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:54 pm

photo 1343789075899.png
THE OTM SERIES

THE TIME TO CAST YOUR VOTES FOR THE OF THE MONTH FINALS HAS COME!

HERE IS SOME GENERAL GREETINGS
There isn't very much that needs to be explained here. All you need to do is VOTE FOR someone who you've noticed has done something special in any OTM category and one whom you believe should go on to becoming an Of The Month Winner.

THE RULES TO THE OTM NOMINATIONS?
You can only vote for one thread!
This thread will last for 5 days before it is closed out.

WHAT ARE THE PRIZES FOR THE OF THE MONTH?
First Place: Fifteen million yen, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
Second Place: Eight Million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
Third Place: Three Million Yen, and an honorary mentioning.

Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Empty Re: Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS]

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:04 pm
Sad to say, but I'll be changing my vote from my initial nomination. While I do think Capital Offense has good qualities that earn its spot amongst the nominees of the CTOTM, I feel that "Sales Pitch of the Century" earned more. Even though it started last month technically, the majority of its posts were made in August, so I think it can rightfully be placed as the CTOTM of this month.

While I haven't gone very in-depth in the reading on the thread, I know what it's about and what's going on in it, and with Nozomi making negotiations for the expansion of her Empire or whatever to hover over Russia, success or not, that earns my vote.

Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Empty Re: Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS]

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:12 pm
voted for "Sales Pitch"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:13 am

「LOCKING OUT THIS THREAD」

I'd like to congratulate all of the people who had participated in this month's Of The Month Finals. With that said, the time to vote is now over and I'd like to lock/close all of the threads. The Winners will be able to pick up their prizes in the next OTM Claim for August and we'll see you again at the end of this month.

Casual Thread Of The Month [Aug 2014 FINALS] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum