Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest Empty The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Artist: Waxies Dargle - Song: Geese In The Bog/The Wind That Shakes The Barley - Word Count: N/A

The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest
Mission Type: Neutral! Anyone can join.
Difficulty Of Mission: Easy if you play fair, but it can get extremely difficult if not.
Who Can Join: Anyone may join.

Information:

It's almost fall! And as such, the irish need to get their cooking on. Because of this, one Mr. Xaver Chayton has sent an open letter out to anyone who can bring him the biggest potato possibly grown in all of the land. Those who may do this will be handsomely rewarded! This will be a contest between all who participate, as everyone will be given a set amount of land within the same space to work with and the one with the biggest potato of all wins! Just know that you're free to grow your potato as you please, but the others in the arena may see fit to try and sabotage your sprout with some silly subterfuge. If this be the case, you're free to retort and attempt to attack their potato right back! Or just defeat them and TAKE their potato!

Primary Task:

Grow a big-ass potato! The way to do this is your first post is your planting stage. For each of your posts after that, the potato will grow a little more, reaching the maximum size in roughly eight to ten posts, depending on how well tended it is. There are no character deaths allowed here, so go wild if you wish to sabotage an opponent's potato growing efforts! If you successfully smash an opponent's potato or defeat an opponent, that opponent must make their next post an exit post and they are disqualified from the contest.

Oh, and one last thing. You cannot use your abilities to aid you in growing your potato. Nothing your character can do besides pure physical labor is allowed where the growth of the potato is concerned. This includes barriers around the potato, growth-assistance, artificial soil, etc etc. It has to be planted and it has to grow. Anything that would in any way alter that process is banned. However, in fighting opponents, sabotaging other growers, or defending yourself against sabotage, anything goes. All powers and abilities are fair game in that instance.

Extra Task:

• 1.) Sabotage other potatoes
  • 2.) Defeat other growers

OR

• 3.) Play an irish jig using your abilities as an instrument

OR
  • 4.) Grow your potato and deliver it to Xaver without the use of any powers or sabotage. Completely fair play!

Rewards:

1st Place.) 10 Million Yen and a special calling card that will summon Xaver to the holder's location to help them out no matter the task.
2nd Place.) 5 Million Yen
3rd Place.) 3 Million Yen

BONUS PRIZES
*An additional 1,000,000 yen for each bonus task (1-3).
*An additional 10,000,000 yen if bonus task #4 is completed.

Code:

[b]MISSION SIGN UP TEMPLATE[/b]

[b]Name:[/b](Your character's name goes here)
[b]Tier:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Reason for Signing Up:[/b] (Why do you want to farm, ya hick?)
[b]Potato-Positive Powers:[/b] (Anything they have in their arsenal that might assist with their gardening skills!)

Template By: [THEFROST]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest Empty Re: The 1st Annual Potato Perfection Contest

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:36 pm
gonna go ahead and archive this due to silliness and no one signing up.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread