Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Removal Of Activity Check Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Removal Of Activity Check Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Removal Of Activity Check Empty Removal Of Activity Check

Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 pm
The Removal of Activity Checks

I am going to make this announcement straight and to the point.

The reason I am sending this mass-PM out is because I'd like to inform everyone -- I am doing away with the activity check system.

It has been a long time coming, but I think our community has grown it for the most part. So instead, around the end of the month, we'll have voluntarily activity checks to redeem prizes and for members to freely choose to comment on their current status. Additionally, instead of our current activity check, we will now be gauging activity based on the online mark.

So if you have not been logged in Platinum Hearts for at least a month, you will be considered inactive and we will have grounds to place your characters inactive (you can always request to move them back, so no biggie) along with placing face claims within inactive. The same applies to Captain level positions within orgs and so forth in order to keep the site's plot moving.

Thank you for taking the time to read this PM and I hope to see new and old faces back on the site soon.

Click here to have characters unarchived:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8315-save-me-i-was-archived

Removal Of Activity Check WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Removal Of Activity Check Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Removal Of Activity Check Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Removal Of Activity Check Empty Re: Removal Of Activity Check

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:28 am
Removal Of Activity Check Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS THREAD NOW✦

Since this thread is relatively old, I'm going to go ahead and move it into old announcements. Nobody really uses it anymore.

Removal Of Activity Check WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum