Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123757 messages in 18880 subjects
Share | 

Arrival of the Werebeast of Nature[open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
9500/10000  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Arrival of the Werebeast of Nature[open]   Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:03 pm

As the blonde haired being appeared from nowhere, it let forth a soft yawn, its hands planting on the floor to push herself before stopping suddenly. Her cat like ears twitched as she realized this was not her grove, the area within which she had fallen asleep. Her red eyes opened slowly as the black tail flicked slowly behind her. She could see she was in a room with a variety of beds, she could not tell whether they were empty or not from her current position though. Behind her was a portal of some sorts, one that the blonde backed away from slowly. Only this caused her to trip on her pink kimono, sending her tumbling to the ground loudly. If anyone was sleeping in this room, they would have most likely woken up due to the noise she had made. Calling upon the bond between her and her animal companion, the cheetah named Felix trotted through the portal, standing in front of her to shield her from any attack. For this little werebeast, Nyama, had no idea where she was, nor how to return home. Unfortunately for her, she had somehow ended up within Nature Iramasha Base upon Iramasha Islande, within a realm she wasn’t yet aware of. For now though, it was time to see if anyone had been alerted to her presence.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Werebeast of Nature[open]   Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Sid Iramasha appeared upon iramasha soil the cyborg wanted answers and he was going to kill every iramasha until he gets the right answers this wasn't about revenge this was justice and the cyborg was going to get it. He wasn't thrill about coming here but this was different the killer cyborg wasn't on iramasha soil because his sensors told him that it was nature iramasha soil so the guy will have to be careful. Sid started looking around and this was the nature iramasha base a good place to start yet better place to burn down to the ground the banished iramasha had return home. Some guards confronted him at the gate but the cyborg used his strength to deal with the punks nothing serious in damage his systems we're 100% complete functional. Still everything was calm and nobody noticed about the guards being killed meaning the coast was clear and the banished iramasha started walking inside the base. He was hiding the blood upon his hands placing a torn guard cape around his body so nobody would hopefully detect him as he started looking around getting a good scan of the place.

Sid was scanning and trying to find four key spots to bomb later and then tried to evaluate what kind of bomb should be created to blow this place away. "Well I killed some guards but really I need to evaluate the place because the next time I come back here it will be completely burned down. Mother Nature soon get a good kick out of this as all of the nature iramasha will feel the hounds of flaming hell upon them. As their precious place is burned to a cinder.......Examination Mission Parameters" He thought. The banished iramasha was keeping a low profile hoping nobody will recognize him so he could do what he needed to do and leave but this was a quiet homecoming back home.

This wasn't the place that he wanted but burning this place down real soon was on his agenda but not today still the studying phase of the plan was beginning. Sid Iramasha was real quiet in his actions hoping not to trigger any alarms......

"Killed some guards....But even though this the place I want to burn it will get demolish by me soon enough but I don't have the power to do it right now. But I will obtain it and burn down the whole iramasha lands once and for all" He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Werebeast of Nature[open]   Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:56 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Arrival of the Werebeast of Nature[open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1