Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Slayer

» Prison Release Program
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Siegharty

» It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv)
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:04 am by Mirja Eeola

» First time for everything
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:01 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 I_voting_barSasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 I_voting_barSasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131341 messages in 19939 subjects

Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1]   Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:42 pm

[mod]This character is being moved out of inactive upon request. Have fun[/mod]

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1]   Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:14 pm

[adm]Moving to archives due to member quitting.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

Sasha Zinoviya, Sleeping With the Enemy [Approved; Rakshasa: 1-1, Beast: 1-1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Archived Character Apps-
Jump to: