Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Empty Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Satan soul slowly had been just appearing from the training that she had been doing in the depths of the sands. Out here she was able to train without worry of destruction of needless things. . . Yet her blank gaze shifted as she had come to the front of a large.. tower. The design and the white surface was spotless, so spotless in fact that satan soul just with her stoic expression thought. "..I wonder what this is made of.. is it.. stone? She thought such but then she had pushed her hand against the towers base, causing the force alone to be enough to shift it pushing it off center as the whole tower would have tilted sideways before Satan soul had, watched the dust fly and the sky cloud up. Her devilish wings unfolding. Her hand pushing down on the tower lodging it in place.. sideways on the sand. Gleaming emerald eyes shifting before she would have just turned, wings folded her eyes blank and facing forward while she was walking the other direction. Stand, posture even demeanor said it all, she was just as uninterested in the tower as everything else, which was why she had begun to slowly walk out of the premises , her mind far from the thought of the possibility that maybe that such a remote tower belonged to someone in the first place. All that was on her mind, was the possibility that she may have just defaced some kind of artifact. Hence why now, she would have blankly let out a little harumph and stood debating something stoicly.

"..This may be problematic, although since the building tilted.. and didn't break it probably wasn't that important anyways. however. . ."

Satan soul mused her emerald gaze shifting towards the tilted structure again, as the depths of the sand around it had been displaced by the ever shifting weight. Such minor problems though, barely got her attention, she just had stood here looking at her handy work. Debating wether or not she should actually go and fix it or not, seeing as there was many other things that COULD have been done to fix that tower then what she had actually done. Which was why Satan Souls Inami, just stood there and looked at the hunking mass of rock and tilted space, which looked.. in her eyes to be strangely befitting. Plus the fact was that she had been able to push it over by accident specifically ment in her mind that it wasn't really that important any-ways to begin with. Which was why now as the Hellish Demoness had begun to relax and pop her shoulderblades she had convinced herself that it was fine the way it was.. perfectly fucked up. I mean to her it made perfect sense, such a backwards place could use a twisted and mangled sense of humor after all. Though after a moment the demoness would have begun to walk back towards the tower exhaling..

"..probably should untilt it."

Satan Souls Inami had said, shrugging her shoulders while she began to saunter towards the tilted tower. In a way that would spell more destruction for anyone that had a brain. Given her blank stoic and bored expression and how she was moving, it was hard not to think otherwise. Which was precisely why as the likes of Satan Soul Inami had stopped 10 meters shy of the tower she had taken a moment to veiw the tilted profile without much expression on her face. Almost like she really didn't have any emotions regarding the newest item she had completely and utterly fucked up by mistake. Hence why she would have just almost dismissively allowed her head then to turn as her body began to turn from the tower, and this time she did begin to walk away. Coming to the concensus that such a task would indeed be something that would end up being way more trouble then it would probably actually be worth.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  LzZCuy7
Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  BtXe12b
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Empty Re: Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Artist: SOUND HOLIC - Song: Extend Ash & Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke - Word Count: 1,116

The worst part of a challenge is when it comes when you're just minding your own business.

There was a lot of musing that could've gone into this particular philosophy at the moment as one particular espada was about to be challenged.. by accident.

Nemain had been recovering from her last battle, her time while doing so spent mostly alone in her tower. When she wasn't training and breaking every possible piece of breakable equipment, she was lounging around. She had a specialized tv set hooked up that she had stolen from a family in the human realm, and it was sweet. Seventy inches. Plasma screen. The whole package. It was in one of these moments of lounging that she was caught with her pants down, so to speak.

She was reclined, completely relaxed, without a care in the world.. when it happened. The whole of her tower shifted... within an instant, she was tilted diagonally, her chair was bolted to the floor, so it managed to stay on. However, the television on her wall wasn't so lucky. It slipped off and crashed to the floor, the entire screen cracking across. She stared at it for a moment, blinking slowly in disbelief as she spoke, talking to no one in particular.

"That was a seventy-inch... plasma screen tv..."

And with that, her anger broke. Her rage manifested itself in a flare of reiatsu so explosive that the seal on her hip undid itself through sheer force of will. She got so angry that her reiatsu exploded outward and upward, breaking a huge hole up through the ceiling of the tower and into the sky. With a scream of pure vengeance, Nemain planted a foot in the ground with enough force to put a ten-yard hole straight down in the floor where her foot had landed. She launched forward, using her own reiatsu, a bit of sonido, and sheer leg strength to push herself forward, smashing through the wall of her tower and straight for the first person she saw.. That goddamned perpetrator who dared to fuck with her television viewing.

Moving faster than anyone could've possibly expected from the rage-fueled Espada, Nemain came directly up behind the woman and swung a hard punch with downward force aimed directly for the back of her head. If she hit, it was enough to drive the demon's face into the ground. However, whether or not her fist made contact, the sheer force of Nemain swinging her arm would make a meteor-sized crater in the desert floor, showing just how strong she was becoming with her rage at this level of sheer overflow.

"TAKE A FUCKIN' SEAT FOR A WHILE!"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Empty Re: Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]

Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:27 pm
Be prepared. this post will be out tommorow morning, as i want to have time to think about this an mull over with you an interesting idea.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Satan soul was alerted by yelling, lots of yelling as monsterous spiritual energy soared through every nano-particle of the air and the very essence of matter itself around her form. So much murderous rage and power was coming, and coming fast. Most would be scared but, satan soul wasn't "Most" as what was accurately describable as the "hells expressline" made a rash course with Satan soul, she had done two very simple things. One, she had hardened her skin and muscles flexing to reduce damage, and condensing all her hellish miasma till much like how shinigami's could strengthen their defenses by condensing their energy, Satan soul had done the same thing. Two, she had felt a little excitement, which Caused her calm demeanor to slip, though her face didn't change much beyond the stoicism that seemed to be her trademark look. Now though the kicker was, she had done this and by the time Nemain had been bearing down on her poisition with the force of an inter-planetary battering ram; Satan soul had been ready raising one of the densest parts of her body, her left claw, sliding the palm up and then bracing for impact. The thing was, Satan soul could have dodged, blocked or moved but? She had caused a mess it seemed, so she wasn't going to run. . . But getting hit by that kind of force.. well would be painful even for her so she opted to take action.

Which was why as the corner of satan souls eye shifted narrowing and looking back at nemain, she would have tensed her muscles as the ground indeed did explode in every direction, and the shock from the punch? Just catching it in her state was enough if nothing more that she hadn't fought foe's of this strength. So that single punch was enough to make a bone-jarring shock go through her nerves, which she willfully would supress as the fist had smashed into an equally unyeilding force. And the fact that satan soul had focused almost maybe over half of her entire energy into hardening herself was saying something, this FOE was no neglectible push over, so little of a push over that she actually had to put thought into defending herself, to avoid MAJOR complications and re-arrangement of her bodily organs. Which she was pretty fond of. Which was why as the Craters size doubled and the smoke cleared Satan soul would be standing, unharmed if ONLY because she had taken such huge precautionary measures of which likes she hadn't had to take ever before. Indeed this was the FIRST opponent she truly had to worry about defending herself against, because if she didn't she knew this would end very very badly.

Even then though, Satan Souls hand was smoking as she felt a trickle of blood run down her wrist, and she slowly seemed to look down, staring at the blood then stoically she'd move her gaze alittle in dis-belief back to nemain. However, another first happened, which was both a testiment to Nemains strength and power, and also something that was.. EXTREMELY bad, as the rest of satan souls carefully repressed energy came burning scorching to the surface in the form of stagnated and smoldering miasma straight from the fiery depths of hell. Then Satan Souls mouth and eyes seemed to widen her eyes narrowing into pin-pricks of adrenaline, while her mouth cracked into a very unbecoming and potentially borderline disturbing picture-perfectly Demonic full ass Joker Grin. White teeth showing as her hand trembled some and Satan Soul got the goose-bumps. Suddenly though Satan soul would have switched hands her other fist coming forward with so much force that even if it may not move such strength on the ground it'd certainly send the crazy blue-haired bitch into orbit in the air. So while this punch went forward the air shattering and another crater forming from the fist She said, her words spaced out and unhinged with greed.

"..You. . . Make . . . Me. . . Feel. . . Alive"

Satan soul indeed said this as she would have let out a sound close to pleasure and joy. It was true the likes of this demonic entity was not normally affected by mundane emotion, it just wasn't hardwired with her. But this girl.. this blue haired girl, had gotten her blood to boil. Her heart to pump, she felt pain and she was hooked, just riveted and waiting for more excitement. As her eyes narrowed she thought. "..Is this what demons call bloodlust, and what humans call excitement.. and what everyone calls.. motivation? Because i think.. " Satan soul paused as she clenched and unclenched her smoking hand a few times, letting the heat from catching the blow dissipate. After she had curled her fist into a tight, solid trembling fist, looking up slowly as she finished her thoughts.. internally. "..Yes.. This one.. i want to beat.. i finally know why demons.. seek out fighting.. this thrill.. this uncertainty.. never have i had feelings like this.. This time.. i want..to.. win." Satan soul thought as she would have sprung forward her smile twisting even wider, and narrowing even more as she appeared right infront of nemain looking straight up. prepared to react at a moments notice of course, her lips parting as she would have asked, her voice.. for once holding something other than careless indifference. Was that possibly. . . Joy and.. motivation in her voice. . . And so she asked..

"..Hey whats your name..Hmm.. "..

After asking it though, she felt she had put herself in danger long enough, digging in her heals, and sprinting back to range as she landed in the crater again, ready.. so ready.. to let some shit loose.

[/quote]

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Cataclysmic Encounter [Satan Soul Vs Nemain]  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:42 am
[[Gonna go ahead and leave this thread as for one I have no muse for it and for two the whole concept was kinda silly to begin with. Another time, another place maybe.]]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread