Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Today at 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Yesterday at 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Yesterday at 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123761 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

Bloodsuckers versus Soul-Suckers [Venus vs Anastasia private ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bloodsuckers versus Soul-Suckers [Venus vs Anastasia private ]   Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:28 am

Template By: [THEFROST]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

After her confrontation with Inami, Anastasia went into hiding trying to hide from all demons the arrancar had some balls going back into Las Noches like that. But the demon bitch had the nerve to place a certain bounty on her that the last thing she needed right now having Dog the bounty hunter coming after her. To think Inami Asthavon was a man after she having her family believe such foolishness that she was a woman only a man could play bounty hunter. "Awwww, I can't believe this Inami Asthavon places a bounty on me trying to come after me and perhaps kill me after the demon can't a fucking joke really that is sad. Then again I can finally expose her......I mean she should be sending Duane DOG Chapman after me but that human wouldn't last ten minutes within the grounds of Hueco Mundo. Then this could lead to one fucking conclusion Inami Asthavon is a man......ALL TO TELEVISION SHOWS ON A&E THAT MAN HAD A SEX CHANGE EVERYTIME." She thought. The crazy arrancar couldn't believe it her favorite program she couldn't watch it anymore but then again maybe it was a joke. Inami Asthavon maybe a man but she can't be Duane DOG Chapman maybe she was one the fugitives that great man capture on his show and maybe Mana had to bail the fugitive out. Then in a twist of fate the fugitive had a sex change and then Inami Asthavon was born that was a major relief because once the arrancar gets some television here in Hueco Mundo. Then perhaps she can watch her favorite television show....

The crazy arrancar wasn't thinking that clearly maybe attacking wasn't going to be easy as their was a bounty on her head still hiding in Hueco Mundo seemed like her only option for survival. The other vasto lordes were really kind to her allowing the crazy arrancar to hide because of those demons most of them hated how some of them were like the Asthavon family. Most of the vastos thought the Asthavon family grew into power too quickly and then their was talk about this rogue demon trying to end all evil conflict among the world to finally bring peace. Annie couldn't believe such a thing could be true a demon of peace the only demon that could be doing such a thing would have to be Kade Hiroshima but that guy was dead. Then something came to thought the demon who saved her life a noble demon who acted the same like the legendary demon hero this didn't make any sense could the legendary hero be back from the dead.

Anastasia El Dante was thinking this needed much research to think such a demon existed maybe the demon with the right help perhaps all the arrancar's problems could come to an end. The only question was will the legendary hero really alive maybe the arrancar will need to find him and perhaps question him the girl has wonder what kind of demon would do such a thing. To her knowledge, Annie believed all demons were just plain evil but maybe she was wrong and some of them could be trusted maybe some demons could help Arrancar. Then a few lesser hollows talked about a human being here that seemed clearly impossible then only one reason the human was here the person maybe want the bounty. This bouny on her seemed ridiculous and then the demon responsible was something dumb individual demon leading the Kardashian lifestyle she too much Mana Kardashian all she need to have a secret sex life hidden from the demon race.

Anastasia and few other hollows started looking around for the human and then one of the hollows alert the arrancar to the human and it was weird. This human was fucking weird it was like she had a cannibal's attitude and certain love for someone's else blood not her own a certain new kind of crazy unlike her. Then again this woman could be looking to cash in the bounty so the arrancar will have to be on her guard who knows what kind of tricks did this human have on her. "The new Hannibal Lecter???....I never knew Anthony Hopkins was trying another level of insanity both movies were pretty good showing his juicy evil side. To think a female like you could reach his level......ridiculous to think you can do what he could. Anyway what is a human doing here??? I get it you want that ridiculous bounty look...um....the arrancar is hiding in Las Noches trying to steal more from an experimental lab. She lefted about two days ago talking about exposing Inami Kardashian as a man in drag all the other hollows thought it was funny at the time. But I'm trying to help the other hollows here. So what do you want" She said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Bloodsuckers versus Soul-Suckers [Venus vs Anastasia private ]   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:54 pm

After her confrontation with Inami, Anastasia didn't believe someone would be after her so fast like this then it was really getting bad for her maybe it was time to get serious. Annie never thought it would come to this unleashing her true dark side but the time has come to show this human that she wasn't messing around anymore. Still, She wanted the human to attack her because the arrancar was about to gain the upper hand in this battle because the woman made the most stupid mistake of her life. A demon revived and the former arrancar scientist after her battle from the demon female had stolen an item which could help her in a dark situation. A syringe filled up with a deadly cocktail of drugs now if the arrancar could just stick her with it and then call it a day still the human was really pissing her off. Nobody stops her from talking nobody maybe she a big problem with talker like her trying to make the arrancar go really crazy but now isn't the time if they fought someone wasn't going to leave her alive. The arrancar in a fighting mood now this time she wasn't going to go easy on the human but now she started charging up to her full power still she didn't think her transformed state would help. She started getting into her fighting stance and then she waited this was the moment of truth to see if the arrancar has what it take to survive.

Annie waited looking at her enemy she was crazy for blood no doubt about it but the arrancar managed to drink a potion of a certain healing agent. It started repairing her body and make her feel rejuvenated now the arrancar was ready for the human this time if she wanted the demons to leave her alone then she'll need to make an statement. Anastasia used her speed and sonido rushing up the human and grabbed her by the throat then quickly struck her with the syringe and back away. Then punched the human with bala so hard that she broke through a wall and then the arrancar looked at human on the ground telling her what she did. "Awww, What did Little Annie do the strong human ohhhhh show and tell miss teacher pretty please???? Um I've injected the crazy bitch a dose of morphine into the neck now just any form of morphine either oh yea I been a good girl. Inami Kardashian didn't realized I stole something from my lab a while back. A morphine cocktail designed exclusively for humans like the fallen girl right here. The morphine acts a blood thinner to arms then to the legs and finally to the body whatever gore thoughts you're having in five minutes it all going to end. Badly for you though...." She said.

The bitch managed to hurt Annie's buddies the other vastos would not like this one bit and if she was truly evil the arrancar would chain her to the wall. But Anastasia wasn't like that as she ordered the lesser hollows to get her some rope and then quickly hog tied the human wrapping robe around her body. She felt like a cowboy really but the arrancar wasn't in the mood for fighting still she could let her root in this place or be nice and just dump her back to her human home. Either way sounded good but it would only lead to more trouble, Annie opened a garganta and then threw Venus into the portal back into outskirts of karakura town. Annie believed if she took her to Karakura town who knows what trouble she might raise up there and the dealings with the Yuudeshi clan as well. "Alright cowgirl don't you come back now ya hear. Hey I hogtie you in 4 seconds flat a new arrancar record now you behave yourself. Inami Kardashian.....the bitch is really trying to be Khloe Kardashian fucking with one bitch after another. An every ass whooping comes free with your very own walk of shame where you can be a star and tell your friends you've failed to kill me wow and your number one too. If you act now your get shame glory with even human regret of your brain and don't be a stranger. Say it once....say it twice...THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM!!! And Remember I kick anything u want me to kick and kill anything u want me to kill. Come on down now.....CHEW ON THE DOG AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" She said.

The garganta portal quickly closes; Annie thought Venus was crazy....but she managed to trick the music show of hers. Annie fell down to one knee thinking that was close..Venus wasn't that strong but ultimately crazy......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Bloodsuckers versus Soul-Suckers [Venus vs Anastasia private ]   Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:01 pm

After the human made her offer the arrancar was thinking about and she couldn't let someone like that come into her mind it wouldn't be good at all. Annie wasn't like that anymore and to be controlled again just be used by another watching goof friends die for no reason at all not again to be evil again and killed again never would the arrancar would think like that. The menos grande were appearing and then the arrancar thought about the human and her power still the arrancar thought her power wasn't enough she needed more tricks to the trade. If she wanted to fight stronger opponents then the arrancar needed to get strong she's been running and hiding for way too long to think she was about to accept her terms. But thank god her personality stopped her from doing so it was a crazy twist of fate though all those times with the espada group never did she questions her superiors. This time the arrancar was her own boss and she'll be making her own rules from now on but then again running away from Shadowfall isn't a good idea the arrancar needed help. The most important thing she needed to do right now was escape no good fighting a stronger opponent but she needed to get stronger though all these pranks weren't working like she thought they would.

Annie was thinking of reaching the same power as her other friends the power of segunda etapa but the only way to get that is through help and she didn't know many friends. However she made a lot of enemies but their was one the demon who saved her life from the demon queen maybe he can help her once again and then she'll be ready to face this threat head on. The arrancar didn't have enough strength to fight some more but the menos grande were coming to protect her so it was all good but next time this human would be so lucky. "A Deal well let's see Sinfall say the same thing to me and it didn't work well in the long run I lost a good friend due to that and it not funny story either. So jokes this time awwwwww too bad but back to serious thing. No way jose...Sorry no deal.....and NO FREE RIDES EITHER. I've really done the evil thing and it hasn't suited me well and your playing with fire because the next time we meet. You won't be getting a continue for the video game your playing with me right now next time you'll be the one laying and then I'll put my foot in your face saying.....game over. I will get stronger and crush you" Annie said.

The arrancar opened an garganta and she was gone.......

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Bloodsuckers versus Soul-Suckers [Venus vs Anastasia private ]   Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:26 pm

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

Bloodsuckers versus Soul-Suckers [Venus vs Anastasia private ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1