Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Shockwaves On Iramasha Island I_vote_lcapShockwaves On Iramasha Island I_voting_barShockwaves On Iramasha Island I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shockwaves On Iramasha Island I_vote_lcapShockwaves On Iramasha Island I_voting_barShockwaves On Iramasha Island I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Shockwaves On Iramasha Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shockwaves On Iramasha Island Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shockwaves On Iramasha Island Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shockwaves On Iramasha Island Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shockwaves On Iramasha Island   Shockwaves On Iramasha Island EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:49 pm

News Update
  • Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t12494-madness-among-trickery-open
  • Thread Location: Entrance Gates Of Iramashsa Islabnd
    Information: A powerful Demon Overlord who called himself "Eric Zarathos" appeared at the front gates of the Iramasha Clan. Upon attempting to sneak in, The Iramashsa Guard seems to have thwarted his attempt to invade the island. There was a clash against Iramasha Guard Forces and a large summoning of The Demon's Army, but it seemed to be put to rest with a plan by one of the Iramasha Guard's Elites, Cirno Iramasha. After engaging in their battle, however, a third party showed up by the name of Moonie Iramasha. The Moon God started attacking both The Angel of The Ice and The Mad Demon. This proved to be too much for Eric to overcome and he was forced to retreat from his plans.

Despite this, Moonie seemed to be still rampaging and large earthquakes and explosions could be heard echoing throughout the lands as a result of their class. Most Iramasha Guards were given orders by Cirno to back away from the scene and stay tens of miles away from the area. After an exchange between the two, and a bloody confrontation, The Two Iramasha in question seem to have come to a possible ceasefire. There is word that the Iramasha Guard's Commander appears to be on his way to the scene now; as it is reported that Cirno took significant damages and Moonie seems to have blinded himself.

Shockwaves On Iramasha Island
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1