Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vigerous Headpat Prana
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyToday at 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyToday at 3:12 pm by Shizuo

» Bear Hugs
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyToday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Pride in loyalty
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyToday at 3:19 am by Iori[Chronos]

» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 10:01 am by MWD

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST
Memorize the lines(Open) I_vote_lcapMemorize the lines(Open) I_voting_barMemorize the lines(Open) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Memorize the lines(Open) I_vote_lcapMemorize the lines(Open) I_voting_barMemorize the lines(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127547 messages in 19428 subjects

Memorize the lines(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mujin
Kido Kid
Mujin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Memorize the lines(Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Memorize the lines(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Memorize the lines(Open) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Memorize the lines(Open)   Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Having awoken in Hueco Mundo, Anise did nothing but wander for about three weeks killing her own kind too satisfy her hunger, for the most part it was going well. She had killed one as of late that had seemed too give a rush of memories, now she was happy and could having gathered all her egos she was starting too get a jist of how she ended up here and why she was so powerful. The hilt in her hand now had a incomplete blade upon it and as the doll walked she would look like a lost child, but looks are always lies. It only took a short while for the doll too make it to the hollow city where she simply began too drool at the sight of so many of her kind all bunched together seemingly for her too eat, but as of late she simply stuck too the shadows making sure too stay out of the way of enemy's far above her level. It was here she gathered her id's all of them having been drawn too this place for some reason, the first was within a shopping store and Anise simply walked in and considering the lack of high level beings they never even knew she was there and the hollow simply dissipated as she walked away only too see that in this memory she got back her vocabulary and with the thrill of knowledge Anise let out a scream for no real reason she gathered a bit of attention but just decided too walk off with people's eyes still wavering over her.

By the time she had left Hueco Mundo she had gathered 12 of her 13 incarnations and was too say a skilled person in her past life having went from a sickly girl too a mere monster to regaining one's true self or was this her true self, she had earrings made of bone and in her hand, a rapier dyed silver with one part of the blade still missing she could not help but wonder what would happen when it was complete maybe she would know who she truly was and how too get about in this world of monster's, either way anise was walking among the vast desert of hueco mundo and there right before her eyes another Arrancar stood however she looks just like me!?

Anise would tense up over looking what seemed too be like another set of her memory's but this one was more defined looking over Anise with the same awe she looked at the being with, they looked exactly the same however the copy had black skin and yellow eyes. Hey! The doll would shout and begin running forward too take out this last piece of her from the past. However the opposite would run opening up a gate to the human world Anise not one too waver would follow tackling the hollow through it and landing on the other side with a thud. The two would roll for a bit...and as they did the doll could not help but notice that the girl still knew that Anise was there or was seemingly fighting on urges no matter she would punch down at the copies face only for her hand to be meet by dirt following this the copy Anise would punch the real Anise they obviously had the same skill level and that was a pain, Anise would move away from her copy and look around too see where they were. She would focus too see if any spiritual beings where near and after a few seconds she had found one and would shout at the top of her lungs.

Help!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Memorize the lines(Open) Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Memorize the lines(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Memorize the lines(Open) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Memorize the lines(Open)   Memorize the lines(Open) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:25 am